Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856124 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Hahaa! I like that last quote "Ron who I am friends with"....lol, I wonder how his friend Ron feels about him now. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
^^^ everyone should look into those posts by princess above ^^^

game, set, match!!!

SMM was rattled by the name "Pedro" even back in 2011 by that member "Maddy."

"Maddy" knew before all of us taunting SMM with the name "Pedro" until SMM loses his cool and threatens to sue: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=387515.msg5445099#msg5445099

jwb

• Getbig V
But imagine SMM meeting Hindemburg in real life: Wouldn't SMM make fun of Hindemburg once he sees one of his nunchaku sessions or the even more ridiculous dancing videos? Why would SMM praise Hindemburg as a person, not only a super intelligent human being, on this forum knowing about Hindemburg's private life full well (because all the info is available on the internet, he doesn't even need to see Hindemburg perform these weird things live in front of him, to know what he's up to).

Furthermore, SMM's reaction to the Hindemburg outing, makes this connection all the more true. Remember: He would laugh it all off if those were not really his pictures. Instead he threatens with legal actions for invasion of privacy.
this is a huge point.

If SMM was a real guy he would run from Hindemburg once he read the rubbish on the Sigma website.

If a 6'5, 260lb pussyslaying ex delta force guy was interested in high IQ tests wouldn't he have access to the top USA based Government sponsored protocols?

A legend like this has to go on the Internet and find some wacko in Brasilia to figure out he is smart?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Re: New study suggests that diet sodas are of no benefit to dieters, I call bullshit
« Reply #224 on: July 06, 2011, 06:45:20 PM »
Quote from: DK II on July 06, 2011, 06:37:43 PM
bullshit, you haven't met anyone from here in real life.

DK, you use the word "bullshit" more than everyone here combined. Except of course when it comes to what GH15 says. Then, everything he says is gospel to you. Yes, I have actually met 3 people from this board in real life who lived in Florida when I was living there, but  are gone.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So the fucker is not in Florida!   he is in Brazil, he posts under a brazil isp, posts under Pedro Coderch, and is definitely HimdenPEDO.

JasonH

• Getbig V
Crazy, crazy ass thread.  :-\

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I dedicate this piece to MY BITCH.  Know that wherever you are, Daddy still has a place for you in his brothel.

Your old street corner awaits, don't stay alone, don't remain On Your Own..

"1"

jwb

• Getbig V
One of my favorites....

April 7, 2006

Believe it or not, Kamali still has many years of competition ahead of him and one of the most balanced physiques on the circuit. Will he ever be Mr.O? No. Can he have a highly successful pro career, winning major shows like the Arnold and placing in the top five of the Mr.O? Definitely.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
hahahahahahahaha
a

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...

Re: New study suggests that diet sodas are of no benefit to dieters, I call bullshit
« Reply #224 on: July 06, 2011, 06:45:20 PM »
Quote from: DK II on July 06, 2011, 06:37:43 PM
bullshit, you haven't met anyone from here in real life.

DK, you use the word "bullshit" more than everyone here combined. Except of course when it comes to what GH15 says. Then, everything he says is gospel to you. Yes, I have actually met 3 people from this board in real life who lived in Florida when I was living there, but  are gone.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So the fucker is not in Florida!   he is in Brazil, he posts under a brazil isp, posts under Pedro Coderch, and is definitely HimdenPEDO.

What the hell attracts these people to GB?

3333386, how were you able to discover his ip?

JasonH

• Getbig V
With all this info uncovered by Getbiggers on SMM I'm amazed that we weren't able to do a similar number on gh15.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
They knew he was nasser years ago.

bigmc

• Getbig V
With all this info uncovered by Getbiggers on SMM I'm amazed that we weren't able to do a similar number on gh15.

alot of us know the people behind the gh15 account
T

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV

thread absolutely derailed from here on....

JasonH

• Getbig V
Yeah sorry about that lads I'm kind of known for fucking up threads.

Oh well, my work here is done.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Nothing can be done to fuck up an owning of this magnitude.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
Nothing can be done to fuck up an owning of this magnitude.

X2..................

jwb

• Getbig V
June 26, 2006

Nice to hear that you mutilated your son. You must be very proud! The rest of your post is so idiotic as to not even merit a reply. There you go, being subservient to what women want, saying that their opinion is more important than having an intact genitalia. f**k you, worthless cretin. I hope your son goes psycho on your ass and cuts your entire dick off with a machette, for what you did to him. But this will end. It will. I swear that I will fight this until I get male mutilation criminalized and execute all parents who do this. No shit! I SWEAR I'm gonna have all of them killed. So you can do whatever you want to your boys' penis, because you're the parents? Wrong! I will change that and have all of you severely punished for it. And I won't give up, either. Ever!, until I get this shit made illegal. Those who know me, like Oliver, know that I have the tenacity of a rottweiller and never quit. It might take 50 years, but ISWEAR, by my very soul, that I will get this barbaric custom erradicated forever. And I WILL destroy/kill/cripple for life all of those, especially parents(monsters) who insist on doing this.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
H

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
So is Pedro/Himd still living in Florida?

Rumor has it he came to the USA during May 2011..

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :)

Wtf!!!!   

June 26, 2006

Nice to hear that you mutilated your son. You must be very proud! The rest of your post is so idiotic as to not even merit a reply. There you go, being subservient to what women want, saying that their opinion is more important than having an intact genitalia. f**k you, worthless cretin. I hope your son goes psycho on your ass and cuts your entire dick off with a machette, for what you did to him. But this will end. It will. I swear that I will fight this until I get male mutilation criminalized and execute all parents who do this. No shit! I SWEAR I'm gonna have all of them killed. So you can do whatever you want to your boys' penis, because you're the parents? Wrong! I will change that and have all of you severely punished for it. And I won't give up, either. Ever!, until I get this shit made illegal. Those who know me, like Oliver, know that I have the tenacity of a rottweiller and never quit. It might take 50 years, but ISWEAR, by my very soul, that I will get this barbaric custom erradicated forever. And I WILL destroy/kill/cripple for life all of those, especially parents(monsters) who insist on doing this.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Just look at that collection of rubbish on his little desk. I love the little plastic globe and the set of encyclopedias that he got when he was 8 years old. 
a

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Is that GB on the screen ???
:

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
LoL

"1"

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
Is that GB on the screen ???
That does look like getbig on the screen....more hard evidence right thar....
H

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :)
Just look at that collection of rubbish on his little desk. I love the little plastic globe and the set of encyclopedias that he got when he was 8 years old. 

I wonder how old these pics and the videos are.  Looks like they are not really to date , especially the chess videos.