Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855954 times)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
He looks like Mohamed Atta , 9-11 mastermind

L

O

fucking

L

Was thinking the exact same thing.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Why would the pictures be taken down if it wasn't him? Like the person just decided to take them down after they have been up for years  ::)

Replying to a different post of yours but I think you're a good guy too  ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
compare SMMs earliest posts:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=4908;sa=showPosts;start=10125

with posts from 'Melao' on the cerebrals board:
http://www.cerebrals.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2702

There is a mismatch in fluency of english in the time frame. SMM was writing fluent english in late 2004 to early 2005, whereas Melao was not writing completley fluent english.

damn it.
follow the arrows

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Yes the end is near.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=4908;sa=showPosts;start=10125

There is a mismatch in fluency of english in the time frame. SMM was writing fluent english in late 2004 to early 2005, whereas Melao was not writing completley fluent english.

damn it.

bump, the above evidence indicates Melao is not SMM.
follow the arrows

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/

lol are you fucking kidding me, what turd this huge shit talker turned out to be

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Very simple for him to clear this up since the sigma society has a directory of members and he can tell us what handle he posts under on cerebral website that also is listed on sigma. 

very simple no? 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
maybe adonis is waiting for page 100 to drop the nuke

E
E

NordicNerd

• Getbig III

damn it.

Agreed. The difference is quite pronounced.

NN

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Agreed. The difference is quite pronounced.

NN

Like I said - very easy for SMM to tell us who he posts under on that. Site and confirm his membership on sigma website since they list all the members.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Quote from: Buttsuck on March 18, 2007, 07:51:44 PM
Women are subhuman creatures created with no capacity for thought. They are baby making factories and cooks!!!

Well said!  Women are truly the physical/intellectual/moral inferiors in the Human Society. Even the lesbian feminist, Camille Paglia, once stated that:

"If all people were female, we'd all still be living in caves, making lots of eye contact and socializing."

This summarizes the talents of women very well. To better uderstand the female condition, read here:

www.menarebetterthanwome n.com

I am a co-founder of this webpage together with my good friend, Dick Masterson, which I created to put women in their places once and for all. Enjoy the read!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Necrosis

• Getbig V

He is not, you guys can't truly believe he is one of the most intelligent men in the world and posts on this forum.  You wouldn't be able to converse with the guy regarding subjects he is versed in and this clearly isn't the case, that iq and man is a one in a lifetime genius. The connections made here are nebulous and clearly reaching, if anything if he is him then i would be more in awe then insulting him with it.

jwb

• Getbig V

damn it.
What the fuck are you talking about this is from further down the page. He just used the bad English excuse until people started giving him shit about his methods....

It is possible measure intelligence with base in accomplishments or with base in physiology. Both are undirect ways. If you use a method based on accomplishments, you can use very basic tasks or can use tasks compatible with the level of intelligence that you need measure. Galton committed the same error that you, when he used extremely elementary cognitive abilities to measure intelligence. After him, Binet and Simon (and Cattell and others... see my text "historical summary on intelligence tests": http://www.sigmasociety.com/artigos/historia.pdf) they used a method based on a little more complex thinking. In 1973, Langdon proposed a test more appropriate for high levels, but the items of his test still were very basic in comparison to the true life tasks in that great scientists work. The conclusion is obvious. For measure high levels of intelligence, you need use compatible items (tasks/accomplishments). If the level in that you need to measure is so high that nobody can create a long test to measure at this level, then the solutions is estimate with base in accomplishment in real world. For that, a lot of people eulogize the Sigma Test and the Sigma Test VI, because these tests are pioneer of the new generation after Langdon era. Maybe after 30 years some people get to understand the advantages of my test and of my standardization system. The humanity is always some decades delayed. Yes, I am a little arrogant.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He is not, you guys can't truly believe he is one of the most intelligent men in the world and posts on this forum.  You wouldn't be able to converse with the guy regarding subjects he is versed in and this clearly isn't the case, that iq and man is a one in a lifetime genius. The connections made here are nebulous and clearly reaching, if anything if he is him then i would be more in awe then insulting him with it.

how many other people yourself included ever heard of himdenburg and cerebal websites? 

maybe he uses this website as part of his bi polar disorder and Jekyll and Hyde personality? 

A Professional

• Getbig IV
SMM makes constant minor grammatical and spelling errors--the sort that are consistent with someone that doesn't speak english as a first language--which SMM has said numerous times. "English is not even my first language".

The people that believe the SMM on twitter is the SMM here are laughable. That's definitely not him. That guy talks like Falcon. Also, he wouldn't be so dumb to post his picture with the same account name. LOL.

I still think SMM=Melao, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he post on this board. He's a weird guy.
Furthermore, his absence and threatening to sue indicates it's him.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
What the fuck are you talking about this is from further down the page. He just used the bad English excuse until people started giving him shit about his methods....

It is possible measure intelligence with base in accomplishments or with base in physiology. Both are undirect ways. If you use a method based on accomplishments, you can use very basic tasks or can use tasks compatible with the level of intelligence that you need measure. Galton committed the same error that you, when he used extremely elementary cognitive abilities to measure intelligence. After him, Binet and Simon (and Cattell and others... see my text "historical summary on intelligence tests": http://www.sigmasociety.com/artigos/historia.pdf) they used a method based on a little more complex thinking. In 1973, Langdon proposed a test more appropriate for high levels, but the items of his test still were very basic in comparison to the true life tasks in that great scientists work. The conclusion is obvious. For measure high levels of intelligence, you need use compatible items (tasks/accomplishments). If the level in that you need to measure is so high that nobody can create a long test to measure at this level, then the solutions is estimate with base in accomplishment in real world. For that, a lot of people eulogize the Sigma Test and the Sigma Test VI, because these tests are pioneer of the new generation after Langdon era. Maybe after 30 years some people get to understand the advantages of my test and of my standardization system. The humanity is always some decades delayed. Yes, I am a little arrogant.

this sounds like SMM. Also Im a native portuguese speaker and I noticed numerous times in his postings that he structured his words the same way as we do in portuguese, eventhough he was writing in english. And once chatted with him and his portuguese was perfect.

and im pretty sure SMM once admited english was not his first language (after someone pointed out his grammar mistakes)

A Professional

• Getbig IV
this sounds like SMM. Also Im a native portuguese speaker and I noticed numerous times in his postings that he structured his words the same way as we do in portuguese, eventhough he was writing in english. And once chatted with him and his portuguese was perfect.

Exactly.

I notice he makes spelling and grammatical errors constantly. They are minor though--like someone that doesn't speak natively.

jwb

• Getbig V
Who else besides himself ever said he was top tier intelligent? The high IQ set seem to think he is a quack.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Exactly.

I notice he makes spelling and grammatical errors constantly. They are minor though--like someone that doesn't speak natively.

From i a, seeing the dude is very very knowledgable, but psychotic and demented t the point of insanity. 

he almost seems like an evil genius.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Who else besides himself ever said he was top tier intelligent? The high IQ set seem to think he is a quack.

Yep.
He has an entire list of high IQ sites that recognize his test (the one SMM happens to know so much about), but notice none are recognized sites like Mensa.
There's just too many similarities.

LOL, look under Melao's movies on his facebook: "Lolita".

Too many similarities...

From i a, seeing the dude is very very knowledgable, but psychotic and demented t the point of insanity.  

he almost seems like an evil genius.

Concur.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Maybe we can offer SMM an out is he comes clean on all his lies and false claims - EVERY ONE OF THEM, based on his evil psycho genius personality he never imagined would be exposed? 

Bam-bam

• Getbig V

and im pretty sure SMM once admited english was not his first language (after someone pointed out his grammar mistakes)

FOUND IT

I don't give a shit about spelling, and most smart people don't either. Pointing out spelling mistakes is the recourse of the dumb in a debate to show people that they are smarter than their opponents when they have no intelligent arguments to make. And English is not my first language, and I write it impeccably.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

hahah, quem fala muito morre que nem peixe melao cabeção do caralho

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Maybe we can offer SMM an out is he comes clean on all his lies and false claims - EVERY ONE OF THEM, based on his evil psycho genius personality he never imagined would be exposed?  

That will never happen. Melao is a narcissist.

That song is fucking awesome. So beautiful. How can you not love rythm&blues?

I don't like Usher, but this song is just bautiful and romantic. Also, it brings me back great memories of me making out with this girl back in 1997 when I was just a kid...

SUCKMYMUSCLE