Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855983 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Over 2500 replies and approaching 30,000 views.

All SUCKY has to do is either PM Adonis or myself and all of this could end.

"1"

What if he offers to suck your cock? Will you be nice to him then?  :-\

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
LMAO!

LMAOOOOOOOOO

Of ALL the posts THIS one may be the one that makes him kick the chair out from under his feet.

CHICKS laughing at him!

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot

A Professional

• Getbig IV
Lol, I am actually a much older poster in this board, and I am no one's gimmick. I would never make posts in the wittless style of Bluto. He was too childish and unfunny....

But if you guys only knew for a second who is behind my account.  ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

io856

Did himdenburg train under Carlson Gracie??

healthiswealth

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
To OneMoreRep and whoever else it may concern,

As an old timer who does not frequent the board very often, I request that you update your main post to include the latest developments, and a short summary of the main events that have occurred in this thread. I am sure many others would find it helpful.

And Fuck Suckmymuscle.

jwb

• Getbig V
To OneMoreRep and whoever else it may concern,

As an old timer who does not frequent the board very often, I request that you update your main post to include the latest developments, and a short summary of the main events that have occurred in this thread. I am sure many others would find it helpful.

And Fuck Suckmymuscle.
Omr is sound asleep...

mik1111

• Getbig III
boy oh boy, lots of reading done...

I would be very surprised if smm were melao... I've spoken to the guy in 2005 regarding some errors in his page and he seems nothing like the sucky...
and he is genuinely intelligent. he has done standardized iq tests, unlike unmonitored self applied tests, like the sigma test.

From the quotes that I've seen regarding IQ, sucky seems to be mimicking the iq of celebrities that is posted in sigma society website.
see the url
http://www.sigmasociety.com/qi/sigma_qi.asp

the part of child iq tests, the extrapolation and all that dubious stuff is there...

for smm to be melao would actually be great for him, despite how he looks.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Mussolini, you can clear this up. Is this the guy you met?
O

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

He had plenty f chances to clear this all up.

I would be very surprised if smm were melao... I've spoken to the guy in 2005 regarding some errors in his page and he seems nothing like the sucky...
and he is genuinely intelligent. he has done standardized iq tests, unlike unmonitored self applied tests, like the sigma test.

From the quotes that I've seen regarding IQ, sucky seems to be mimicking the iq of celebrities that is posted in sigma society website.
see the url

the part of child iq tests, the extrapolation and all that dubious stuff is there...

jwb

• Getbig V

see the url

When SMM saw pics of Melao on this thread he freaked out and threatened lawsuits. Since he had already mentioned Melao by name if they were different people he would of simply stated "hey those are pics of Melao from Sigma you guys don't think I'm him do you?"

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth

see the url

So... at getbig, the "real" hindemburg melao would be a respected member, because he's smart for real? Even after the videos popped up, it would still be an honor for us to converse with such an intelligent specimen?

Can't you see in the videos that HMJr desperately tries to be a real life badass? He would like to be bruce lee or van damme, if only he could.  Following your reasoning, HMJr is a perfectly decent man, that is not in the least bit weird and leads a normal life, but that's not true.

As far as real IQ testing goes: He was critiqued heavily on the cerebrals board, which is a recognized IQ society, by the administrator himself, who claimed that Melao isn't all that he pretends to be. Also, melao's wikipedia page was deleted, because the provided sources were not good enough.

I think it's amazing how people will accept that SMM is obviously Pedro Coderch. Evidence for this are simply excerpts of his writings on marksimpson.com and yahoo that show a similar style of reasoning and opinions that SMM also advocates. I also think that SMM is Pedro Coderch, but IMO these are both pseudonyms, nothing more. What evidence do I have?

THE SAME KIND OF EVIDENCE THAT HAS BEEN USED TO SEE THAT SMM IS PEDRO CODERCH!

The demands have mysteriously been altered ::) To believe at this point that HMJr is SMM, we need airtight proof, such as "HMJr himself should confess that he's SMM" or "HMJr should be caught saying that he really is SMM from the getbig forums", which will actually never happen, because SMM is a cover name, and it's purpose is... to cover the real identity.

And you have to remember, TA has further evidence... and at this point.... TA IS SUPPORTING THE SMM/MELAO VERSION! Why should he do that?

bigmc

• Getbig V
So... at getbig, the "real" hindemburg melao would be a respected member, because he's smart for real? Even after the videos popped up, it would still be an honor for us to converse with such an intelligent specimen?

Can't you see in the videos that HMJr desperately tries to be a real life badass? He would like to be bruce lee or van damme, if only he could.  Following your reasoning, HMJr is a perfectly decent man, that is not in the least bit weird and leads a normal life, but that's not true.

As far as real IQ testing goes: He was critiqued heavily on the cerebrals board, which is a recognized IQ society, by the administrator himself, who claimed that Melao isn't all that he pretends to be. Also, melao's wikipedia page was deleted, because the provided sources were not good enough.

I think it's amazing how people will accept that SMM is obviously Pedro Coderch. Evidence for this are simply excerpts of his writings on marksimpson.com and yahoo that show a similar style of reasoning and opinions that SMM also advocates. I also think that SMM is Pedro Coderch, but IMO these are both pseudonyms, nothing more. What evidence do I have?

THE SAME KIND OF EVIDENCE THAT HAS BEEN USED TO SEE THAT SMM IS PEDRO CODERCH!

The demands have mysteriously been altered ::) To believe at this point that HMJr is SMM, we need airtight proof, such as "HMJr himself should confess that he's SMM" or "HMJr should be caught saying that he really is SMM from the getbig forums", which will actually never happen, because SMM is a cover name, and it's purpose is... to cover the real identity.

And you have to remember, TA has further evidence... and at this point.... TA IS SUPPORTING THE SMM/MELAO VERSION! Why should he do that?

fuck off pedro  ::)
T

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
fuck off pedro  ::)

Yeah, whatever... is TA also Pedro's gimmick?

bigmc

• Getbig V
Yeah, whatever... is TA also Pedro's gimmick?

thanks for confirming it you =fail
T

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
thanks for confirming it you =fail

fuckin idiot...

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
100 pages of pure owning. Everyone in here for the party!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
100 pages of pure owning. Everyone in here for the party!

I found a few more pics I'll post later. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  Don't know Obama and don't care to. The only person in high government I've ever known was former justice Stevens. And yes, he has called me asking for legal advice since I hold a degree in law from Cornell and a large cerebral cortex which allows me deep insights in jurisprudence.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=387391.25

LMFAO!!!!!!!!  

So now he is a lawyer too?  

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
 Seriously, bro, you look like shit for someone who is running test + GH + slin. you should be 60 lbs heavier than you are in the picture with even less bodyfat. Not hating, just saying. I have been over 300 lbs running only test. Sure, I am almost 6'5 and I was running a lot of test(1,600 mg/week) so maybe this is not a completely fair comparison but I wasn't taking any GH or insulin.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

::)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.

Dolph Lundgren is 6'6, an Olympic athlete, a genius with a certified 170 IQ and a masters degree in chemical engineering from M.I.T at age 21. You act like someone like me is impossible. Sorry to break this to you, but awesomeness often comes as a cluster of traits. Successful men tend to have high IQ and they marry beautiful women. Hence the children are born to be tall, good-looking, intelligent and rich. It is not fair, but people at the top are usually better than people at the bottom at everything. Compare an upper class gentleman to a prole and you'll see the gentleman is more often than not taller, smarter and better looking than the prole. It is just the way it is. Sure, there are short and ugly geniuses. But these men will use their success to marry beautiful women and their children will not be ugly. Success is a virtuous cycle genetically: the more you get of it, the easier it gets to get more of it.

Don't know Obama and don't care to. The only person in high government I've ever known was former justice Stevens. And yes, he has called me asking for legal advice since I hold a degree in law from Cornell and a large cerebral cortex which allows me deep insights in jurisprudence.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
I found a few more pics I'll post later. 

I am coming to the conclusion that Melao cannot be SMM/Pedro.

This was written in 2005 by Melao, on the Cerebrals board. As you can see- this guy is nowhere nearly as fluent in english as SMM was in 2005. Also, SMM is quite skilled at using "slang" in a derogatory fashion. That is difficult if you are not a native speaker. I believe him when he said he had lived in the US. SMM is Pedro Coderch and there are lots of shared features between SMM, Coderch and Melao, but IMO Melao cannot be SMM. Take a look:

[Melao, Cerebrals site 2005]
"It is possible measure intelligence with base in accomplishments or with base in physiology. Both are undirect ways. If you use a method based on accomplishments, you can use very basic tasks or can use tasks compatible with the level of intelligence that you need measure. Galton committed the same error that you, when he used extremely elementary cognitive abilities to measure intelligence. After him, Binet and Simon (and Cattell and others... see my text "historical summary on intelligence tests": http://www.sigmasociety.com/artigos/historia.pdf) they used a method based on a little more complex thinking. In 1973, Langdon proposed a test more appropriate for high levels, but the items of his test still were very basic in comparison to the true life tasks in that great scientists work. The conclusion is obvious. For measure high levels of intelligence, you need use compatible items (tasks/accomplishments). If the level in that you need to measure is so high that nobody can create a long test to measure at this level, then the solutions is estimate with base in accomplishment in real world. For that, a lot of people eulogize the Sigma Test and the Sigma Test VI, because these tests are pioneer of the new generation after Langdon era. Maybe after 30 years some people get to understand the advantages of my test and of my standardization system. The humanity is always some decades delayed. Yes, I am a little arrogant. )

Melao"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
I am coming to the conclusion that Melao cannot be SMM/Pedro.

This was written in 2005 by Melao, on the Cerebrals board. As you can see- this guy is nowhere nearly as fluent in english as SMM was in 2005. Also, SMM is quite skilled at using "slang" in a derogatory fashion. That is difficult if you are not a native speaker. I believe him when he said he had lived in the US. SMM is Pedro Coderch and there are lots of shared features between SMM, Coderch and Melao, but IMO Melao cannot be SMM. Take a look:

[Melao, Cerebrals site 2005]
"It is possible measure intelligence with base in accomplishments or with base in physiology. Both are undirect ways. If you use a method based on accomplishments, you can use very basic tasks or can use tasks compatible with the level of intelligence that you need measure. Galton committed the same error that you, when he used extremely elementary cognitive abilities to measure intelligence. After him, Binet and Simon (and Cattell and others... see my text "historical summary on intelligence tests": http://www.sigmasociety.com/artigos/historia.pdf) they used a method based on a little more complex thinking. In 1973, Langdon proposed a test more appropriate for high levels, but the items of his test still were very basic in comparison to the true life tasks in that great scientists work. The conclusion is obvious. For measure high levels of intelligence, you need use compatible items (tasks/accomplishments). If the level in that you need to measure is so high that nobody can create a long test to measure at this level, then the solutions is estimate with base in accomplishment in real world. For that, a lot of people eulogize the Sigma Test and the Sigma Test VI, because these tests are pioneer of the new generation after Langdon era. Maybe after 30 years some people get to understand the advantages of my test and of my standardization system. The humanity is always some decades delayed. Yes, I am a little arrogant. )

Melao"

at last
I've been arguing so for pages :)

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
at last
I've been arguing so for pages :)

Yes, I saw that and I am convinced that you are right. Melao lacked a grasp of basic english grammar in 2005, SMM did not.

NN

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yes, I saw that and I am convinced that you are right.

NN

Well then why did he melt down and threaten lawsuits when the pics were posted?