Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856008 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Page 102

xxxoooooxxo

LOL  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
at last
I've been arguing so for pages :)

Still a lot crazy shit unanswered.  Could SMM be related to this dude? 

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Well then why did he melt down and threaten lawsuits when the pics were posted? 

There were posted pics of another person as well- I believe it was from a Twitter account. Obviously SMM is very much aware of Melao, and these super-high IQ folks are part of a small community, so we are most definitely very close... Maybe Pedro Coderch IS his real name after all? Don't know, but he obviously feels close to being outed.

NN

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
I think this will all be settled shortly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
There were posted pics of another person as well- I believe it was from a Twitter account. Obviously SMM is very much aware of Melao, and these super-high IQ folks are part of a small community, so we are most definitely very close... Maybe Pedro Coderch IS his real name after all? Don't know, but he obviously feels close to being outed.

NN

I mean the he'll ever heard of all these crazy ass things before?   

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
I am coming to the conclusion that Melao cannot be SMM/Pedro.

This was written in 2005 by Melao, on the Cerebrals board. As you can see- this guy is nowhere nearly as fluent in english as SMM was in 2005. Also, SMM is quite skilled at using "slang" in a derogatory fashion. That is difficult if you are not a native speaker. I believe him when he said he had lived in the US. SMM is Pedro Coderch and there are lots of shared features between SMM, Coderch and Melao, but IMO Melao cannot be SMM. Take a look:

[Melao, Cerebrals site 2005]
"It is possible measure intelligence with base in accomplishments or with base in physiology. Both are undirect ways. If you use a method based on accomplishments, you can use very basic tasks or can use tasks compatible with the level of intelligence that you need measure. Galton committed the same error that you, when he used extremely elementary cognitive abilities to measure intelligence. After him, Binet and Simon (and Cattell and others... see my text "historical summary on intelligence tests": http://www.sigmasociety.com/artigos/historia.pdf) they used a method based on a little more complex thinking. In 1973, Langdon proposed a test more appropriate for high levels, but the items of his test still were very basic in comparison to the true life tasks in that great scientists work. The conclusion is obvious. For measure high levels of intelligence, you need use compatible items (tasks/accomplishments). If the level in that you need to measure is so high that nobody can create a long test to measure at this level, then the solutions is estimate with base in accomplishment in real world. For that, a lot of people eulogize the Sigma Test and the Sigma Test VI, because these tests are pioneer of the new generation after Langdon era. Maybe after 30 years some people get to understand the advantages of my test and of my standardization system. The humanity is always some decades delayed. Yes, I am a little arrogant. )

Melao"

That's a good point. But remember were we started? "HMJr cannot speak english". Now we're at "His english is not as good as SMM's".

There is certainly doubt. I'd still say that the overwhelming evidence points to Melao=Pedro=SMM and not just Pedro=SMM.

And saying that it would be awesome for SMM if he'd indeed be Melao... is ridiculous. Melao is a weird and mentally ill person.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

The lawsuit threat came before the HMJr connection.

I pointed this to you before and for some strange reason you do not want to accept it! It's a simple fact, it doesn't require any leaps of faith!

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
I mean the he'll ever heard of all these crazy ass things before?   

Yes, if Meleo is NOT SMM/Pedro, there are many weird coincidences. For instance the sword interest, fitness, the Sigma test, Brazil. Especially the sigma test is something only a very select small group would have heard of.

NN

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
The lawsuit threat came before the HMJr connection.

I pointed this to you before and for some strange reason you do not want to accept it! It's a simple fact, it doesn't require any leaps of faith!

He will sue TA... but TA has evidence that SMM=Melao=Pedro.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
That's a good point. But remember were we started? "HMJr cannot speak english". Now we're at "His english is not as good as SMM's".

There is certainly doubt. I'd still say that the overwhelming evidence points to Melao=Pedro=SMM and not just Pedro=SMM.

And saying that it would be awesome for SMM if he'd indeed be Melao... is ridiculous. Melao is a weird and mentally ill person.

Melao is a fruitcake, but he is is a clever fruitcake. SMM is also an intelligent fruitcake, so they have that in common. Deeply narcissistic liars both of them. Melaos wikipedia article lasted 5 days before it was deleted due to lack of documentation for all his outlandish claims.

NN

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
He will sue TA... but TA has evidence that SMM=Melao=Pedro.

TA ain't got shit, he's been purposefully winding SMM up to cause him to meltdown and threaten lawsuits so that everyone will then jump on him, he used a similar tactic against uberman and then posted (otherwise funny) pictures that were not uberman's.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.

One possibility could be that SMM is not Maelo, but he used maelo as part of his internet persona... he mimimcked himself as maelo, pretended to be exactly whatever that maelo guy was , short of saying his name... he never thought anyone would find out about maelo, so now that we found out about maelo and posted maelo's pics, he's scared that if maelo finds this thread, then MAELO CAN SUE SMM for fucking up his character.. lmao, how ironic would that be, SMM threatnin legal action and saying people are smearing his name, and then him getting sued by Maelo... that will be the perfect ending

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Melao is a weird and mentally ill person.

Oh really? Please elaborate on the extensive qualifications you possess that allow you to arrive on such diagnoses? Where did you study psychiatry and under whom precisely and how many publications do you have under your name?

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
Oh really? Please elaborate on the extensive qualifications you possess that allow you to arrive on such diagnoses? Where did you study psychiatry and under whom precisely and how many publications do you have under your name?

When you watch a video of charles manson... do you have to have a PhD in psychiatry to reach the conclusion that he's mentally ill?

Don't know if it helps... but I study where Carl Gustav Jung lectured.

Is this guy sane? Really?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
When you watch a video of charles manson... do you have to have a PhD in psychiatry to reach the conclusion that he's mentally ill?

ahahahaha, so HMJr is like charles manson?

Why do you hate this guy so much?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
SMM could very easily have come clean on this if he was not himdenburg.  

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
SMM could very easily have come clean on this if he was not himdenburg.  

x2 all he has to do is post a Squadfather-esque shot of his jacked + tan physique with a "SUCKMYMUSCLE" sign, similar to the attempted Uberman outing.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Is this guy sane? Really?

That's a person who doesn't take himself too seriously, which is a very healthy thing any way you look at it, more so considering his "superhuman" IQ :)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
??? There seems to be fairly convincing evidence that SMM is Hindemburg Melao, Jr.

I've seen it but i can't fathom that he actually is sucky, i guess the iq is throwing me off as it's impressive as fuck.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
ahahahaha, so HMJr is like charles manson?

Why do you hate this guy so much?

Not saying he's charles manson. I'm arguing that you don't have to have a PhD in order to see that someone is mentally ill. I'm not saying that he's a psychopath, autistic or schizophrenic, which would indeed require higher knowledge of psychiatry... I'm just stating that his mental health is not really healthy, the same way a layman would detect that his car is not working, even though he's not a car mechanic.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Not a psychiatrist, but I did do classes and rotations in psychiatry, and I can definitely say this guy would not fit autism spectrum or aspergers. He's quite the opposite of an autistic actually...constantly yearning for social interactions (albeit on the internet) to prove he's some kind of demigod.  I'd say if he's not just some skinny, pitiful guy living at his parent's house making this shit up for the hell of it, he'd fit into some kind of personality disorder like narcissistic personality disorder.

Here's the summary from wiki:

Symptoms of this disorder include, but are not limited to:
 Reacts to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation
 May take advantage of others to reach their own goal
 Tends to exaggerate their own importance, achievements, and talents
 Imagines unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
 Requires constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
 Easily becomes jealous
 Lacks empathy and disregards the feelings of others
 Obsessed with oneself
 Mainly pursues selfish goals
 Trouble keeping healthy relationships
 Is easily hurt and rejected
 Sets unrealistic goals
 Wants "the best" of everything
 Appears as tough-minded or unemotional [4]

you seem to think autism and aspergers are the same disorder, i mean adhd is on the spectrum as well. I think he fits it quite well, in fact aspergians usually crave social interaction but have a brutal time with it, they often have no issues with language yet still lack theory of mind which results in many of things you listed above.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
I've seen it but i can't fathom that he actually is sucky, i guess the iq is throwing me off as it's impressive as fuck.

His IQ score has been challenged by the members of the cerebrals society.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Not saying he's charles manson. I'm arguing that you don't have to have a PhD in order to see that someone is mentally ill. I'm not saying that he's a psychopath, autistic or schizophrenic, which would indeed require higher knowledge of psychiatry... I'm just stating that his mental health is not really healthy, the same way a layman would detect that his car is not working, even though he's not a car mechanic.

No, you don't have to have a PhD to see that, but perhaps you'd like to share how you saw it?

BigCyp

• Getbig V