Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856128 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
His IQ score has been challenged by the members of the cerebrals society.

ya i just realized this maleo kid may be a brutal liar, i was under the impression the iq was legitimitely measured.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
Yes it appears to be from some test that he created himself and which is not accredited by any other society I've ever heard of.

BigCyp

• Getbig V

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
BOOM

Spindly waist and weak, flaccid limbs.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
No, you don't have to have a PhD to see that, but perhaps you'd like to share how you saw it?

I saw it in the videos i posted. Why are so many people on here laughing about them? I'm sure Melao intended them to be funny :D He was purposefully entertaining his sigma society members and showing how humble he is by making a joke out of himself.

Can we agree that Melao wanted to come across as a a badass and not a joke in these videos? Because that would at least prove that he's "slightly" delusional.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
I saw it in the videos i posted. Why are so many people on here laughing about them? I'm sure Melao intended them to be funny :D He was purposefully entertaining his sigma society members and showing how humble he is by making a joke out of himself.

Can we agree that Melao wanted to come across as a a badass and not a joke in these videos? Because that would at least prove that he's "slightly" delusional.

Fuck off, dude, you're not funny.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
Fuck off, dude, you're not funny.

Please stop derailing this thread. I'm not trying to be funny. I'm trying to expose SMM for what he really is. That's what this thread is about.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

Looks like you've monster evidence of mental illness! Carl Gustav Jung would be proud of you :)

the videos are clearly done in jest, imo

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
http://vimeo.com/4676024

One for the Portuguese speakers to analyze for us.

pretty lame interview

he basically mentions that despite his self claimed 200+ IQ,  in everything he tried to do in life he only achieve "moderate success" (failed) and ended up quitting and switching to another fad in life (university, chess, geniuses societies, martial arts, financial markets etc.)

he even talks about a period of time when he tried to me a martial arts fighter but since he is so fragile he was getting his bones broken left and right (literalily) so he swtiched to "artistic" martial arts (i.e., the dancing and nunchachu stuff)

I can totally see the guy creating a SMM persona as a scape valve of his real dull life.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Yes I think Lumberjack's point is relevant.  I don't think the videos were made as a self-deprecating jest, personally.  The dude is a 31 year old man who owns a sword and has throwing stars and multiple pairs of numchucks pinned to his wall, are those jokes too?

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Yes it appears to be from some test that he created himself and which is not accredited by any other society I've ever heard of.

His test is not accepted for very good reasons. Psychometric IQ tests have to be constructed according to established psychometrical principles with regard to item selection, validation, norm construction and reliability testing. The process should be documented in a peer-review publications in an international journal that is indexed in the major scientific databases, such as pubmed/medline, ISI Web of science or Psychinfo/psychlit. This is essential as it is in this fashion scientific standards are ensured.

The most widely used comprehensive IQ-test is WAIS, now at revision 4. IMO it is the best there is, as it measures IQ as a composite score from a diversity of cognitive domains.

Melao has not done this. He stated explicitely that his "theories" and his test is superior to other IQ tests, yet refuses to publish anything in a peer review journal, based on an intention to earn money from test-takers and book-copyrights.

To me, that is not an example of intelligent behavior, it is an example of narcissistic arrogance- claiming superiority but avoiding scrutiny from peers (superiors in his case, as he has no formal education)

NN

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Yes I think Lumberjack's point is relevant.  I don't think the videos were made as a self-deprecating jest, personally.  The dude is a 31 year old man who owns a sword and has throwing stars and multiple pairs of numchucks pinned to his wall, are those jokes too?

And ninja stars!

DK II

• Getbig V
Yes I think Lumberjack's point is relevant.  I don't think the videos were made as a self-deprecating jest, personally.  The dude is a 31 year old man who owns a sword and has multiple pairs of numchucks pinned to his wall, are those jokes too?

"Lumberjack" is an idiot.

Also, he is not trying to expose SMM, but defend Hindemburg. Big difference.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Looks like you've monster evidence of mental illness! Carl Gustav Jung would be proud of you :)

We may never know, but I disagree. The posing with the swords and nunchakus does not come across as "tongue in cheek". Look at his self-biography! This guy takes himself very seriously!

NN

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
We may never know, but I disagree. The posing with the swords and nunchakus does not come across as "tongue in cheek". Look at his self-biography! This guy takes himself very seriously!

NN

Even if they were not done in jest, you can't accuse someone of being mentally ill on account of them. FFS!

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III

They're done in jest... good. So HMJr is a decent human being. That's one way to look at it. I don't think many will agree.. but still, you're entitled to your opinion.

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
Even if they were not done in jest, you can't accuse someone of being mentally ill on account of them. FFS!

Can you accuse them of being "fucking weird"??

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III

Why are you derailing this thread? It was me that posted the Hindemburg pictures in the first place... to protect Hindemburg? I think SMM is an asshat... that's why I want to expose him.

Seems like you're the idiot here... read the thread before you post in it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V

He posted the pics in the first place.  I think you are misinterpreting his argument.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Can you accuse them of being "fucking weird"??

Let's say harmlessly eccentric.

You still haven't answered why you've got such a hard-on for HMJr. Did you feel threatened by his imaginary list of accomplishments? Are you worried there might be an individual out there who is smarter than you?

DK II

• Getbig V
He posted the pics in the first place.  I think you are misinterpreting his argument.
Why are you derailing this thread? It was me that posted the Hindemburg pictures in the first place... to protect Hindemburg? I think SMM is an idiot... that's why I want to expose him.

Seems like you're the idiot here... read the thread before you post in it.

Maybe you are both idiots.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Don't know Obama and don't care to. The only person in high government I've ever known was former justice Stevens. And yes, he has called me asking for legal advice since I hold a degree in law from Cornell and a large cerebral cortex which allows me deep insights in jurisprudence.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=387391.25

________________________ ________________________ ___________

John Paul Stevens (born April 20, 1920) served as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States from December 19, 1975 until his retirement on June 29, 2010. At the time of his retirement, he was the oldest member of the Court and the third-longest serving justice in the Court's history. He was nominated by President Gerald Ford to replace the Court's longest serving justice, William O. Douglas. Stevens is widely considered to have been on the liberal side of the Court.[1][2] Stevens served with three Chief Justices (Warren E. Burger, William Rehnquist, and John G. Roberts).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Paul_Stevens

Ok PEDO - you claim you are 30 years old correct?  Stevens retired when you were 28 years old according to your claims.  Assuming you went straight through school most graduate law school at 25 years old.  So you graduated class of 2006 or 2007?  Please point out what name you graduated under?

https://cornellconnect.cornell.edu.    Just log in and post your profile here dipshit.  

In your three years after Cornell Law School - did you clerk for Stevens directly?  

How did you meet your Delta Force Lt. Col. obligations while pursuing a legal education?  

Otherwise - take this as another false claim of yours I completely exploded , just like your false claims of being a BJJ purple belt.  

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKING SHINE BOX!  

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Maybe you are both idiots.

Are you even reading his posts or just teeing off on him for some previous vendetta?  He's not defending the Hindenburg at all:

That's a good point. But remember were we started? "HMJr cannot speak english". Now we're at "His english is not as good as SMM's".

There is certainly doubt. I'd still say that the overwhelming evidence points to Melao=Pedro=SMM and not just Pedro=SMM.

And saying that it would be awesome for SMM if he'd indeed be Melao... is ridiculous. Melao is a weird and mentally ill person.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Really!? What narcissistic rubbish.  ::)

Oh it's him.  All the way.  Our self celebrating emotional 13 year old.

Anyone else getting a little Breivik vibe?  Founds own 'society' seeking admiration, identity hinged on self aggrandizing delusions, disproportionately emotional when disagreed with.  Probably sees himself as a Man of Destiny and keeps a journal so posterity can benefit from his vast wisdom and keen insight.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
I wonder what YourAverageGymRat has to say about this situation.  He's been strangely absent.