Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855988 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
no offense Josh has made good chops .. but THE guru is Dan Duchaine ... if you have any requests I can pass it on  :)

I am not familiar with his work.

Please invite him to participate.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Oh and...

Hey, Fat Dave, you fat queer son of a bitch, what do you know about any exercise? You look like shit, and you got owned by a homosexual in Derek Anthony. You need to truly be one stupid bitch to get owned by a gay guy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

::)

"1"

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face

I'm still not buying the Pedro = Melao thing.  He started melting WAY before that was ever brought up.  He started with his threats when TA was talking Pedro Coderch specifically.  Plus, he started deleting shit all over the net LONG before this thread.  What am I missing?

The amount of bizarre and incredibly ridiculous stuff both of these characters have in common makes it almost impossible for them not to be at least closely related, reasonably, he is him.

Army of One

• Getbig V
db2431 was the chop king  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
240 had some legendary meltdown-inducing photoshops of King Kamali back in times of yore.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
240 had some legendary meltdown-inducing photoshops of King Kamali back in times of yore.

Agreed.

Those shops were things of legend.

"1"

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Guys let it be. I think he has been shamed enough. What if SMM ends up killing himself. You are all to blame.

Its obvious enough that the internet is his life so I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up putting a gun to his head.

Normally, I'd have to side with you, but not in this case.  He repeatedly viciously attacked people, threatened people, attacked women, posted pedo shit and arrogantly stated he could get away with it and nothing would be done. They weren't your ordinary Thunderdome battles ~ they crossed the line OVER and OVER.  He knew exactly what he was doing and always challenged people to do something about it.  Well, he finally got his ass called out handed to him on a silver platter.  He could've avoided all of it.  He was warned.
:

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
It's not like he was going to write the great American novel.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Fucking hilarious shit right here!  LOL  ;D

noc

• Getbig IV
Just when I thought I was out...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
I am not familiar with his work.

Please invite him to participate.

"1"

He's dead.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Guys let it be. I think he has been shamed enough. What if SMM ends up killing himself. You are all to blame.

Its obvious enough that the internet is his life so I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up putting a gun to his head.
Wouldn't lose any sleep. One less predator in the world.
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
hey moron - considering you admitted to beastiality, poisoning a dog, choking and killing a dog, falsely impersonating a military solider, liking girls as young as 11 years old, not to mention your lies about attending law school, giving legal advice to justice Stevens, obtaining a BJJ purple belt from Carlson Gracie himself, among at least a dozen other documented lies and out right fabrications, your ability to be slandered for claims of pedophilia on an Internet site you have polluted with threats, lies, obscenity, etc, is virtually nil.

Good luck with your lawsuit and please add me as an additional defendant since I want to depose you under oath And obtain written discovery from you regarding your many claims.  You can have your attorney pm me and I will gladly accept service and waive juridisdictional defenses provided you agree to provide discovery, written answers to interrogatories regarding your claims, and agree to pay all legal fees incurred depending on who wins.  

agreed?  

My attorney refered to me an internet libel and defamation expert, but he's in Florida. I have decided to get one in California, so that I can sue Ron directly in the state where he lives. Entering in the Florida legal system would protract the process for a long time, and I want to dish out pain as fast as possible.

I will sue Ron for allowing my account to be hacked, for not deleting private info, for not banning Adonis from the board and for refusing to give me Adonis full name and address. If he had done these things, I wouldn't bother.

I contacted the attorney in California Saturday evening, and gave him the case to review. Today, he contacted me and said that I definitely have grounds for suing. In the case of the pedophilia charge with identity disclosed, he said that this is not merely a misdemeanor but a felony, and that serious libel can result "almost certainly" in incarceration time.

I am going to fuck Ron up for having allowed my privacy to be idly violated, for not banning Adonis and disclosing his identity.

In the case of Adonis, I want him to suffer really badly. I want him to get fucked up really badly. I want and I will cause him an amount of pain that will cause all the laughter to become regret and fear. Lots and lots of fear. I know he will feel it. I would much rather Adonis spend even a single year in prison rather than receive a million bucks in reparations. And I want to look at his face and see despair. And all of his attitude in this thread being made redundant by the quivering little shit that I wil reduce him to..

SUCKMYMUSCLE

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

HHAHAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THIS THREAD JUST KEEPS GETTIN BETTER AND BETTER!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Someone shop this one please

:

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

A Professional

• Getbig IV
You have to shop one with SMM in Shutter Island.

This  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is it me , or is anyone else laughing hysterically at this thread that SMM went from a Cornell law educated, delta force col., Carlson Gracie BJJ purple. Belt, millionaire, math wizard, high iq, chess master, all to someone who admitted to bestiality , killing animals, liking underage girls, and then threatening to sue other posters when called out o his false claims? 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
Would anyone like to fly me to their exact location for a fisticuffs?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You do realize your ability to successfully pursue any lawsuit of claims of pedophilia have been mortally undermined by your admission to numerous crimes right? 

No one who went to Cornell Law School and advised Justice Stevens of the USSC can possibly be as dumb as you are. 

My attorney refered to me an internet libel and defamation expert, but he's in Florida. I have decided to get one in California, so that I can sue Ron directly in the state where he lives. Entering in the Florida legal system would protract the process for a long time, and I want to dish out pain as fast as possible.

I will sue Ron for allowing my account to be hacked, for not deleting private info, for not banning Adonis from the board and for refusing to give me Adonis full name and address. If he had done these things, I wouldn't bother.

I contacted the attorney in California Saturday evening, and gave him the case to review. Today, he contacted me and said that I definitely have grounds for suing. In the case of the pedophilia charge with identity disclosed, he said that this is not merely a misdemeanor but a felony, and that serious libel can result "almost certainly" in incarceration time.

I am going to fuck Ron up for having allowed my privacy to be idly violated, for not banning Adonis and disclosing his identity.

In the case of Adonis, I want him to suffer really badly. I want him to get fucked up really badly. I want and I will cause him an amount of pain that will cause all the laughter to become regret and fear. Lots and lots of fear. I know he will feel it. I would much rather Adonis spend even a single year in prison rather than receive a million bucks in reparations. And I want to look at his face and see despair. And all of his attitude in this thread being made redundant by the quivering little shit that I wil reduce him to..

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

SUCKMYMUSCLE
a

slicksta

• Getbig II

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Bump.

Don't know Obama and don't care to. The only person in high government I've ever known was former justice Stevens. And yes, he has called me asking for legal advice since I hold a degree in law from Cornell and a large cerebral cortex which allows me deep insights in jurisprudence.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=387391.25

LMFAO!!!!!!!!  

So now he is a lawyer too?  

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Sucky is absolutely incapable of telling the truth about anything, ever.

Florida lawyer. . . California lawyer. . . Internet lawyer. . . . felony. . .  diarrhea diarrhea diarrhea.   

What an idiot.
a