Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856024 times)

mik1111

• Getbig III
So i searched smm posts for the word "chess"
Here's what came up:
  I read somwhere that Einstein solved the Rubick's Cube. I checked it and you are right. I admit that I was wrong.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I found this curious because i remember seeing this in sigma society's page.
http://www.sigmasociety.com/qi/sigma_qi.asp

Albert Einstein: 240. Um dos maiores cientistas de todos os tempos, um dos poucos comparados a Newton. Algumas fontes indicam QI 158, outras indicam entre 150 e 160 (147 ou 156 pela escala Wechsler). Ricardo Gerber informou que Einstein resolveu o Cubo de Rubik em 3 horas, mas talvez tenha se referido a outro puzzle, já que o cubo de Rubik foi inventado algumas décadas após a morte de Einstein, conforme relatam Eduardo Chacon e Miguel Batista. <http://www.surfonby.com/iqtest/iqfacts.html>.

which translates as: Ricardo Gerber informs that einstein solved the rubik cube in 3 hours, but perhaps he meant another puzzle because etc

Googling for ricardo gerber gives a first page in sigma:
http://www.sigmasociety.com/old/Ric.html

mik1111

• Getbig III
Bullshit!  It's SMM trying to throw people off of the trail.
say what?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
So i searched smm posts for the word "chess"
Here's what came up:
I found this curious because i remember seeing this in sigma society's page.
http://www.sigmasociety.com/qi/sigma_qi.asp

Albert Einstein: 240. Um dos maiores cientistas de todos os tempos, um dos poucos comparados a Newton. Algumas fontes indicam QI 158, outras indicam entre 150 e 160 (147 ou 156 pela escala Wechsler). Ricardo Gerber informou que Einstein resolveu o Cubo de Rubik em 3 horas, mas talvez tenha se referido a outro puzzle, já que o cubo de Rubik foi inventado algumas décadas após a morte de Einstein, conforme relatam Eduardo Chacon e Miguel Batista. <http://www.surfonby.com/iqtest/iqfacts.html>.

which translates as: Ricardo Gerber informs that einstein solved the rubik cube in 3 hours, but perhaps he meant another puzzle because etc

Googling for ricardo gerber gives a first page in sigma:
http://www.sigmasociety.com/old/Ric.html

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
This is one of the biggest mental cases I have ever come across, let's see, all these degrees, black belts, a colonel, spends all day on the computer creating these fantasies then benches 600, everything he says is fucken outrageous but the most craziest things I have ever heard anyone clam in my entire life is nothing in comparison to claiming to be a LT colonel,.... A fucken Colonel, wow,  I can't get over that

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
say what?
I stand corrected.  ;D  Nice find.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Hey Sloth.....I don't see you fighting for the integrity of my genitals.   ;D
???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne

and they are where?

On Guinho Piupiu's Vimeo page?

Tsk, tsk....

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

;D
I always love good sports.  It's what this site was meant to be about.  I actually like Winger  :P

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
???

PCoderch Says:

Oct 16, 2011 - The anti-mutilationists must NOT GIVE UP THEIR FIGHT! No matter how many times you guys get defeated, remember that this is the integrity of the genitals of little boys you're fighting for. If a lion is eating my kids, I will fight with him to the death even if I have no chance of winning. Trying to stop circumcision is the same thing: it is such a horrifyingly immoral thing, that you need to fight against it even if it seems hopeless and you get defeated ad nauseum. Eventually, we will win!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
On Guinho Piupiu's Vimeo page?

Tsk, tsk....

That is him!!!!  Look at the name of the person who uploaded the videos on Himdembergs web videos as well as the handle on the real trader website!  

Great fng work!  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

My favorite is left bank claret. I don't understand the popularity that Pomerol and Saint Emilion wines have garnered in the last decades. With the exception of Cheval Blanc and Chateau Petrus, I find them highly overrated. My favorite is Chateau Mouton-Rotschild, which, although many don't feel deserves to be classed as a First Growth, in my opinion has the best balance of fruit forwardness and that unique Bordelaise ability to develop complexity with age. Most First Growths are too austere a style in my opinion.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
http://www.decanternews.com/2012/03/29/christian-moueix-interview/
PCoderch says:
March 30, 2012 at 12:41 am

Drinking Pétrus is one of my fantasies, but alas, it will arguably never happen.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Remind me never to get owned on this site  :-\  Too many Sherlock Holmes's ready to pounce.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PCoderch/feed?filter=1

BBBOOOOMMMM   - SMM/P CODERCH ARE FROM BRAZIL! 

Holy shit! It's comfirmed hahahahahahaa

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
  Quote from Bobby Fischer:

"The Jews are trying to drive elephants to extinction because the elephants' trunks reminds them of uncircumcised penises." ;D ;D ;D

Oh, and circumcision is utterly barbaric. There is no reason to do it. All the medical data supporting it has either been fabricated or manipulated to show it prevents diseases and such. It is easily proven wrong by the fact that the Dutch and Norwegians, who are mostly uncircumcised, have much lower rates of all the venereal diseases and urethral and meatus problems that circumcision supposedly prevents than Americans, who are mostly circumcised.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Yes, I'm completely dominating you. I support everything I write with medical evidence, statistics and precise evaluation of the available data. I also simply destroy the moronic arguments, of the boy-mutilators, by showing how incredibly illogical they are. What do the boy-mutilators respond to me? Well, they call me gay, say that I probably don't get any pussy, say that they are glad to be mutilated, etc, etc. They have no logical arguments to support their cause; making ad hominem attacks en absurdum at me is all they have left. Pathetic. Just pathetic.

You don't "give a fuck" for two reasons: first, because you have no idea how much better sex would be if you had a prepuce. And secondly, because pride stops you from admitting that something terrible was done to you.

You're dead wrong if you think the difference is not dramatic. The only people entitled, to give an opinion to this regards, are those men who got mutilated in adult age. And the majority of them say there is a dramatic loss of sensation during sex. Think about it: a mutilated man has his penile glans frictioning against fabric 24/7: wouldn't that keratinize the glans tissue? Yes, it would. Conversely, the intact man has his glans covered most of the time, so it remains soft and sensitive. Furthermore, during the mutilation, the inner prepuce, with it's highly sensitive nerve endings, is also removed. You need to be insane to think it doesen't decrease penile erogenous sensations.

There's something outrageously wrong with it: it's called human rights abuse and, even worse, child abuse. Caucasian Americans are ignorant. They have no idea what they're doing, to their sons, when they allow the sadistic man in white coat to drive a sharp scalpel to their genitals and, usually without anaesthesia, to cut off a healthy, functioning, erogenous, natural part of it.

The mutilation of boy-children is a pseudo-scientific practice, which has no health benefits for the child at all. it is a cruel and ancient religious ritual which had, at it's roots, not health as it's objective, but rather the obliteration of the future man's erogenous sensations - because sexual pleasure was deemed to be mundane -, as well as to appease a vengeful, pittiless God - see the Christian Bible for that.

Europeans are not mutilated - being more wholesome, sophisticated, civilized and educated peoples than Americans-, yet their rates of penile cancer, meatus ulceration, balanites and all the other ailments which mutilation supposedly cures, are much lower than that of the U.S.

Most American M.Ds are Jewish, so they are naturally biased to consider this barbarous mutilation, which started to practiced in the U.S in the 19th Century out of Puritanical fanaticism and not for medical reasons, to be of great medical value; hence, they biasedly proclaim it to be great for boys, even though, deep down, they know better. In fact, I suspect most mutilated men are envious of intact men; so, it is male pride that makes them say that being a mutilated half-man is great, and that they couldn't care any way. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.decanternews.com/2012/03/29/christian-moueix-interview/
PCoderch says:
March 30, 2012 at 12:41 am

Drinking Pétrus is one of my fantasies, but alas, it will arguably never happen.

good catch.   Isnt he dude for a meltdown in like an hour or two?   He usually melts down around this time.  

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
I always love good sports.  It's what this site was meant to be about.  I actually like Winger  :P

Absolutely! Except for the liking Winger part.   :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Pedro Coderch, how are you little fella?

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Who should get the most credit for this owning?  Sure, One started the thread by challenging SMM to a fight, but many others have done some fabulous detective work along the way.  Adonis, 3338666(whatever), Lumberjack etc... have all contributed.  Even mods have taken a stab at this pedo (princess L)  Who get the ultimate credit for this owning?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Pedro Coderch, how are you little fella?

"1"

Didnt the last few days he post around this time or a little later?

Ha ha ha - pedros call to the lawyer

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
???

http://penisproducts.uniquegreatproducts.com/?p=989

PCoderch says:
December 23, 2011 at 9:21 pm
I am Brazilian. When my mother was pregant with me, my parents were traveling in the U.S and she started to get the first contractions. They rushed to the airport and there was a flight that day back to my country and one only the next day. They caught the first flight. If they had arrived at the airport half an hour latter, they would have stayed in the U.S until I were? born and I would have been born in the U.S at an American hospital. I am so, so glad my parents got that flight. So so glad.

LMAO!! Adonis you're a genius!  :D Nobody cna't recover from this thread. Holy shit, best thread ever on GB history!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Who should get the most credit for this owning?  Sure, One started the thread by challenging SMM to a fight, but many others have done some fabulous detective work along the way.  Adonis, 3338666(whatever), Lumberjack etc... have all contributed.  Even mods have taken a stab at this pedo (princess L)  Who get the ultimate credit for this owning?

This has been a group effort all the way.    ;D  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

GETBIG will ultimately garner the glory for this fantastic owning.  Collaboratively, we have cleansed this site of this vile, disgusting and cowardly piece of filth.

My part was in OWNING him by proving that he was both a COWARD (who dodged all of my challenges to a fight by continuously giving fake contact information that I verified in all instances) and a LIAR.

"1"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

OneMoreRep should get the credit he started the ball rolling , everything subsequent is because of him