Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855826 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I was going to say my posting assault against this pedo was akin to the Dolittle Raid on behalf on OMR since he seems like a good guy and was always attacked by SMM but didn't think anyone would know what I was talking about. 
Seriously? Is our youth that stupid that they dont learn anything about WWII?
Wouldnt suprise me.

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
SMM stated recently:
I wouldn't bother with this if it weren't for the charge of pedophilia, which is very serious. Adnonis showed unbelievably callous behavior in releasing my internet identity and charging me of being apedophile.

I'd like to see the post where he actually accused you of a criminal act of
pedophilia and not just calling you one.

On page 40 of this thread there is a post from SMM from 2006 where he states,
You know what's the barometer for telling if a girl is ready for sex? Her capacity for getting pregnant and bearing children. Also, if she gives you wood, it's the telling sign that Nature gave you the thumbs up for porking her. I would definitely fuck 13 year-old girls if I could get away with it.

Lawyers going to have a tough time with that one.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
see, the reason I like this site more than anywhere else are the posters, I like almost everyone here other than Benny b.   He is the only idiot I cant stand.  Everyone else seems really funny. 

This SMM character attacked everyone personally, harshly, etc and someone had to end this shit w him.

Absolutely true.

I have always been a gentleman towards SMM and never understood why he turned on me.  Even after he started to insult me, I still kept composure and treated him like a friend.

All I asked was that he apologize to me (even if via a private message to never see the light of the open forum), but he was never man enough to admit that he was wrong in hurting a friend with baseless attacks and insults.

That said, I still did not see the need to insult someone I felt was a good person, so instead I simply started to avoid his threads and posts.  It was not until he decided to state that he would "kill a little faggot like me in less than a minute" that I decided he crossed the line.

I might be a nice, flamboyant homosexual, who generally avoids confrontation, but there is one thing I enjoy just as much as anal sex and that is beating the living shit out of grown men.  This isn't a new thing either.  I've boxed and practiced jiujitsu for many years (both for personal anger management issues and also due to the fact that as a gay man, most see me as an easy target for bullshit) and was not going to let any cowardly piece of shit decide to take my good name through the proverbial getbig mud.

I challenged him.  He proved to be both a COWARD and a LIAR - dodging my challenges and then providing fake contact information on multiple occasions.  I further facilitated his De-Modding on the various boards and made him an example of what happens to clowns that fuck around with good people who have been on these forums for over a decade.

What True Adonis and 333386 have further done has proved to be quite amazing.  Those two were also waiting for the right time to strike, as SMM had insulted and attacked them on multiple occasions, only building their anger over the years.

Still, all I ask is that of a simple apology...

I'm a reasonable fag...
"1"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Wouldn't it be funny if omr was another of smm personas(the gay part he hates about himself) and the whole thread is a giant internal struggle within smm to come to term with his sexuality.
A

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
SMM stated recently:
I wouldn't bother with this if it weren't for the charge of pedophilia, which is very serious. Adnonis showed unbelievably callous behavior in releasing my internet identity and charging me of being apedophile.

You know what's the barometer for telling if a girl is ready for sex? Her capacity for getting pregnant and bearing children. Also, if she gives you wood, it's the telling sign that Nature gave you the thumbs up for porking her. I would definitely fuck 13 year-old girls if I could get away with it.

Thank you.

"1"

P.S. Speaking of lawyers, does anyone still speak to Jason Stern/Special Ed?  Ever since he left GetBig & New York, I have not spoken to him and have wanted to say hello.  If you read this Ed, send an old fag a private message and say hello.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
SMM stated recently:

He even went as low as to mention girls age 11,the sick bastard.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wouldn't it be funny if omr was another of smm personas(the gay part he hates about himself) and the whole thread is a giant internal struggle within smm to come to term with his sexuality.

:o

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

Negative.

See unlike SMM, I have a rich history within these forums.  True Adonis, Wes, ManBearPig and quite a few others remember me from the Mayhem days when I used to post pictures of myself and also with Victor Martinez.  

Victor is an old friend, as are a few others pros that post here (Chick etc..)..

SMM has always been an anonymous internet bully.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Tell us the truth, homo. You would want to be Kristen and get your cherry popped by him, wouldn't you? What a fucking homo you are.

Lol. gay fan boy meldtdown. You want to swallow Taylor's sperm, don't you? What a homo you are.

http://guitar-notes.ru/play/hcO87P17Ac8/Taylor_Lautner_on_Jimmy_Kimmel_Live_PART_3.html

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Negative.

See unlike SMM, I have a rich history within these forums.  True Adonis, Wes, ManBearPig and quite a few others remember me from the Mayhem days when I used to post pictures of myself and also with Victor Martinez.  

Victor is an old friend, as are a few others pros that post here (Chick etc..)..

"1"
Yup,we go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back......where the fuck is ManBearPig aka Last anyway...........he`s a good guy  ???

Talked to him via a PM a few months back and haven`t seen him here since.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Yup,we go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back......where the fuck is ManBearPig aka Last anyway...........he`s a good guy  ???

Talked to him via a PM a few months back and haven`t seen him here since.

Last/ManBearPig is around, I actually just spoke to him a week ago over a PM.

He is still busy building an empire in Chicago.

"1"

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
OMR: Do you still want your "celebration" party at Club XL?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Last/ManBearPig is around, I actually just spoke to him a week ago over a PM.

He is still busy building an empire in Chicago.

"1"
Cool !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
?v=-vRE27RC9Dw&page=5

He posted in this thread.  Can't grab the comment from an iPad.  Can some search pcoderch in this.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Tell us the truth, homo. You would want to be Kristen and get your cherry popped by him, wouldn't you? What a fucking homo you are.

Lol. gay fan boy meldtdown. You want to swallow Taylor's sperm, don't you? What a homo you are.

http://guitar-notes.ru/play/hcO87P17Ac8/Taylor_Lautner_on_Jimmy_Kimmel_Live_PART_3.html

So nice that you have found a new obsession besides Obama to fill your lonely days, PEA BRAIN!  :-\
Next task for you...GETTING A JOB! You will feel better about life and no longer have your hand for a girlfriend once you do. We are rooting for you, PB!
!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
OMR: Do you still want your "celebration" party at Club XL?

My husband and I prefer the GYM Sportsbar in New York City. 

Take a look at a few of the pictures during the Arnold weekend!

Francisco is all business while zooming in on Wolf!!! AAaaaaaaaooooooooooohh!!

Christopher and Kenny already got the party started after seeing Branch Warren..

Jeremy brought his diving cap and is ready for some Even Centopene action!

Our favorite DJ, Lamar, is spinning tonight (His favorite is Dexter)..

"1"

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher

Christopher and Kenny already got the party started after seeing Branch Warren..

"1"

passing by that place and Nisos was always an experience.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
passing by that place and Nisos was always an experience.

Otis, have we spoken before throughout the years?

You're posting style is quite different and you are extremely eloquent with words.

To me, you seem like quite the juggernaut of chicanery and that is rare for me to both admit and witness too often.

"1"

Twaddle

• Getbig V

"1"

Not even one self lubricating hole??   ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
SMM

You have one last chance to possibly save some type of face.

Post a pic of yourself today, with a today newspaper, with a copy of the screen of this thread in the background immediately.   

------------------------------

Otherwise, the beat down will only get far worse and you know it!!!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
- OMR offered to fly suckmymuscle to his gym for a fisticuffs
- SMM provided fake contact information and was deemed a bitch
- Adonis and 33388438483, through methods unknown, revealed that SMM is in fact "Pedro Coderch", a prolific internet poster and fucking weirdo
- There is convincing evidence that SMM is also a 130-pound Brazilian nerd named Hindemburg Melao.
- Adonis evidently has yet to unleash the most destructive weapon in his arsenal

OneMoreRep
reveled the name
Pedro Coderch
first credit where
credit is due
dummy

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Not even one self lubricating hole??   ???
Gay bar genius.

RadOncDoc

• Getbig II
I think I just spotted the Enola Gay circling above.

Drop the bomb already!

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
Otis, have we spoken before throughout the years?

You're posting style is quite different and you are extremely eloquent with words.

To me, you seem like quite the juggernaut of chicanery and that is rare for me to both admit and witness too often.

"1"

Thank you,
I try and remain Under the Radar around here for the most part, and I tip my hat to what you've achieved on this thread.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Thank you,
I try and remain Under the Radar around here for the most part, and I tip my hat to what you've achieved on this thread.
Repost that funny one about me you made a while back!