Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 856017 times)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Re: So I Am Hindemburg Melão Jr?
« Reply #3775 on: May 18, 2012, 06:53:25 PM »
It's called a freudian slip. Probably has cock on his mind like the rest of us.

Of course....or both of you clowns would have seen it was mentioned on page 2.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #3776 on: May 18, 2012, 06:54:56 PM »
Anyone had any good chicken-fucks lately?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3777 on: May 18, 2012, 06:55:40 PM »
;D
follow the arrows

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3778 on: May 18, 2012, 07:03:28 PM »

Who reads the whole thread and then goes back to page one to quote for comment? Quoted and commented on it as I read it.

Killjoy  :D

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #3779 on: May 18, 2012, 07:10:31 PM »
Who reads the whole thread and then goes back to page one to quote for comment? Quoted and commented on it as I read it.

Killjoy  :D

Relax tiger....or I'll have the resident gay man kick your ass.   ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3780 on: May 18, 2012, 07:14:52 PM »
Relax tiger....or I'll have the resident gay man kick your ass.   ;D

Give me some time to build up an over the top identity and post count before I reach SMM's legendary status.

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #3781 on: May 18, 2012, 07:18:16 PM »
Give me some time to build up an over the top identity and post count before I reach SMM's legendary status.

You're right, my most sincere apologies.

CHICKENFUCKER-In-Training!   ;D

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #3782 on: May 18, 2012, 07:18:41 PM »
I'm not a fighter, pretty sure every dude here can kick my ass including runningmom.  But I will gladly throw Hands with anyone who wants to pay my way to their location. Providing it is a place I want to go i.e. western Europe or the eastern united states. 4 star or better, meals included. I promise a good fight(no and I repeat no homo). unless you're cute and a good kisser.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3783 on: May 18, 2012, 07:23:07 PM »

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3784 on: May 18, 2012, 07:26:05 PM »
You're right, my most sincere apologies.

CHICKENFUCKER-In-Training!   ;D

Know where I can find a couple of Alsatians with pliable spines? Too bad Carlson is dead or I could have started my quest for a citrus colored purple belt.

Naw ....I don't think I have the sheer motivation and drive SMM displays on here to reach such lofty goals. Hell I can't even get my height to fluctuate as much as his does.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3785 on: May 18, 2012, 07:28:33 PM »
hahaaha, SMM has been posting here EVERY FUCKING DAY since 2005 or so, suddenly he leaves on a one week vacation just after he gets owned to shit and now he comes back with ONE post and hides again...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3786 on: May 18, 2012, 07:31:40 PM »
When are you going to send me and 333386 the proper paper work in order to sue me?  SEND IT ASAP please.

I have already told you this. I am not sending any paper work to any lawyer of yours until I have your name and address. With your name and address, I can sue you and then the court will give you an intimation that you are being sued, and you can bring any attorney you want to defend you in court.

I am going to get you, Adonis. Don't think that you will escape this punishment-free because you won't. I will evntually get a judicial permission to discovef who you are by whatever means necessary and then I will get at least financial reparations from you for having wrongfully accused me of being a pedophile. What I am really shooting for is jail time. I will work really hard to get that, and there will be no plea bargain for you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3787 on: May 18, 2012, 07:34:17 PM »
 I have already told you this. I am not sending any paper work to any lawyer of yours until I have your name and address. With your name and address, I can sue you and then the court will give you an intimation that you are being sued, and you can bring any attorney you want to defend you in court.

I am going to get you, Adonis. Don't think that you will escape this punishment-free because you won't. I will evntually get a judicial permission to discovef who you are by whatever means necessary and then I will get at least financial reparations from you for having wrongfully accused me of being a pedophile. What I am really shooting for is jail time. I will work really hard to get that, and there will be no plea bargain for you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Blah. Blah. Blah.   

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3788 on: May 18, 2012, 07:34:37 PM »
Jail time?  In a civil suit?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3789 on: May 18, 2012, 07:35:06 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3790 on: May 18, 2012, 07:35:48 PM »
Jail time?  In a civil suit?

;D ;D Exactly. The freak is delusional and retarded.
a

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3791 on: May 18, 2012, 07:35:54 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Jail time??

Ok, now I am convinved that you really have a law degree and 225 IQ.  ::) ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3792 on: May 18, 2012, 07:36:14 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Lol!!!!  

If you yourself claim that your real name and pictures have not been posted on this thread or any other thread o this site , on basis are you suing and what is your monetary damage?  

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3793 on: May 18, 2012, 07:36:37 PM »
hahaaha, SMM has been posting here EVERY FUCKING DAY since 2005 or so, suddenly he leaves on a one week vacation just after he gets owned to shit and now he comes back with ONE post and hides again...

Yes, I was hiding because I was afraid of how mean people would be to me over the internet. ::)

I was in California talking to a lawyer to sue Ron Avidan since he lives in California.

And what you said is not true, retard. I went a whole fucking year here without posting.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3794 on: May 18, 2012, 07:39:08 PM »
 Yes, I was hiding because I was afraid of how mean people would be to me over the internet. ::)

I was in California talking to a lawyer to sue Ron Avidan since he lives in California.

And what you said is not true, retard. I went a whole fucking year here without posting.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
No you weren`t.  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3795 on: May 18, 2012, 07:40:09 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Read above loser - I posted the federal statutes barring a suit against Ron.  

NEXT!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3796 on: May 18, 2012, 07:40:33 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3797 on: May 18, 2012, 07:41:05 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3798 on: May 18, 2012, 07:41:28 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

your an idiot.   You don't have to fly to California from brazil or Florida or wherever the fuck you are to have a consultation on a lawsuit over this you jackass.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3799 on: May 18, 2012, 07:42:05 PM »

Lol!!!!  

If you yourself claim that your real name and pictures have not been posted on this thread or any other thread o this site , on basis are you suing and what is your monetary damage?  

On the basis that the name he posted here is the one I registered on. This means he hacked into my account. And since he has accused me of pedophilia, that could be traced to my real identity and I could have serious legal problems. Also, my image in the real world would be tarnished. But apparently you cannot put 2 + 2 = 4.

I swear, if they discover my real identity and I get tagged as a pedophile in real life, I will have Adonis jailed for real.

SUCKMYMUSCLE