Author Topic: Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion  (Read 855850 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: That's it.
« Reply #3975 on: May 20, 2012, 01:08:44 PM »
 I wonder what my lawyer will think of this.

You are so fucking stupid that you keep quoting my posts where I am mean to you queers and asking what my lawyer will think of it. There is no crime in anything I've done.

What about hacking into my account and seeing the name I registered with? What about then accusing me of being a pedophile with a name that could be traced to me eventually? What will my lawyer think of this?

You act like I am doing something terrible, as if you didn't do something 100 X worse to me.

Then, all my comments about underage girls add up to nothing. A pedophile is someone who either molests underage girls or engages in watching underage nudity. I never did any of these things.

You guys are so fucking stupid that you get owned by me over and over again. You little shits come back because you enjoy getting fucked in the ass by me.

"333386" is so dumb he is a lawyer and yet cannot distinguish between a pedophile desire and a pedophile act. Huge difference.

I am done with you little shits. You are too dumb and too inferior to me for me to argue. I feel like I am dealing with monkeys when I "debate" with you.

There is nothing for me to do in this thread. Now the only thing that matters is what I will do legally about it. And I will. Trust me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Who hacked into your account? I would think if your account was hacked someone would have posted some PMs. I think you were outed long ago when someone made the connection between your OMRB account and your postings on marksimpson.com.

You should probably pull a fatpanda and just log off and disappear.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3976 on: May 20, 2012, 03:03:03 PM »

You are so fucking stupid that you keep quoting my posts where I am mean to you queers and asking what my lawyer will think of it. There is no crime in anything I've done.

What about hacking into my account and seeing the name I registered with? What about then accusing me of being a pedophile with a name that could be traced to me eventually? What will my lawyer think of this?

You act like I am doing something terrible, as if you didn't do something 100 X worse to me.

Then, all my comments about underage girls add up to nothing. A pedophile is someone who either molests underage girls or engages in watching underage nudity. I never did any of these things.

You guys are so fucking stupid that you get owned by me over and over again. You little shits come back because you enjoy getting fucked in the ass by me.

"333386" is so dumb he is a lawyer and yet cannot distinguish between a pedophile desire and a pedophile act. Huge difference.

I am done with you little shits. You are too dumb and too inferior to me for me to argue. I feel like I am dealing with monkeys when I "debate" with you.

There is nothing for me to do in this thread. Now the only thing that matters is what I will do legally about it. And I will. Trust me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

No even a person with an IQ of 80 would be stupid enough to register on Getbig with his real name.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The pedo said his real name and pics have not been posted in this thread, even once.   So then what is his problem? 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3978 on: May 20, 2012, 06:04:49 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BLAH BLAH BLAH.....tell you what...PM some time....we will have a chat on the phone about what we can do about this whole mess in person.  I do travel on occasion and if you feel froggy enough to meet me....we can definitely set this up mr. grape-ape BJJ belt.  You have pedophile tendencies, desires, and thoughts....you made idle death threats to people....you claim legal action but all in all through out ALLLLLLLLLLLL of this have yet to produce ONE SHRED of evidence regarding ANYTHING youhave bragged about. 

1) How hard would it be to take a pic of this supposed belt?  In fact, if a gracie gave it to you, I am sure you have a picture of you with him.  Hard to believe you dont

2) If you truly are this Lt Col. in the delta force special double secret underground division....you surely have a patch, a pin, something that will prove it.

3) a call to a lawyer...PROVE this...name the lawyer...seriously...if people flood the lawyer with calls dont you think that would be grounds for them to pursue those people on the grounds of harassment?  Along with that....you could post a pic of this supposed plane ticket you itinerary, etc that PROVES you actually flew to california

NOT ONE of the above will ever be done because you are nothing more than a sick fuck with a penchant for adolescent girls.  I dont care who the fuck you are or aren't elsewhere online.  On here you said those things...and you meant them.. NO ONE hacked your account to post them.  You were not trolling.  You said that out of seriousness and plain desire.

PM me....give me a time and you and I can speak.  Give me a place, and you and I can meet.  Again...YOU WONT.  YOu are a pathetic excuse for a human being....and should be thrown to the sharks so that at least you can contribute SOMETHING to the world rather than waste precious oxygen.

If Ron doesn't ban you or put you in TO....I might be fucking out of here.  Fucking disgrace that you are allowed to be here in light of all the shit you have said.  Low life disgusting pedophile....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Lol.   he can't post a pic because if he is truly exposed all his cult followers in these phony hi iq societies will see him for the fraud he is. 

see his entire existence is premised on this fake creation of an international chess master and almost supernatural genius. 

if that gets exposed to his gullible followers he is done.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Of course he can post a pic- here ya go.
a

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

No even a person with an IQ of 80 would be stupid enough to register on Getbig with his real name.

:'(

I did.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #3982 on: May 20, 2012, 06:52:57 PM »

Pretty much sums up Getbig and what goes on here. This thread is pure Getbig excrement and a monumental failure to prove anything at all.
Guess Ron isn't that smart according to DK.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
:'(

I did.

As long as you are not Himdenberg melao Jr and have not posted pedo , false claims of military officer status, screwing animals, poisoning animals, having a ivy league law degree, 2100 chess FIDE score, you have nothing to worry about.   ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
As long as you are not Himdenberg melao Jr and have not posted pedo , false claims of military officer status, screwing animals, poisoning animals, having a ivy league law degree, 2100 chess FIDE score, you have nothing to worry about.   ;D

Of that there is no issue. I have mentioned girls just over the age of 18 though... ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3985 on: May 20, 2012, 06:55:40 PM »
Pretty much sums up Getbig and what goes on here. This thread is pure Getbig excrement and a monumental failure to prove anything at all.

::).

Brutal failure to read entire thread.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3986 on: May 20, 2012, 07:13:29 PM »

Perhaps English doesn't translate too well to Australian, but SMM was clearly shown to be a pathological liar, con man, delusional nut job and true freak in this thread.
a

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
ImBasile

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #3988 on: May 20, 2012, 08:12:31 PM »
Perhaps English doesn't translate too well to Australian, but SMM was clearly shown to be a pathological liar, con man, delusional nut job and true freak in this thread.

This describes many of the anonymous dickheads on this forum. What a bunch of nasty assholes here. Trailer trash and worse. When they run out of people to attack they attack each other. It is all brutal but mostly meaningless banter.

The Internet isn't a court and people here are pathetic trying to make it one. Nothing has been proven.

Why does Ron leave this thread up?

QED.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #3989 on: May 20, 2012, 08:35:21 PM »
This describes many of the anonymous dickheads on this forum. What a bunch of nasty assholes here. Trailer trash and worse. When they run out of people to attack they attack each other. It is all brutal but mostly meaningless banter.

The Internet isn't a court and people here are pathetic trying to make it one. Nothing has been proven.

QED.

Oh great some creepy, weird old man has come to the rescue

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #3990 on: May 20, 2012, 08:41:26 PM »

QED.

Aren't you a clever man? Perhaps a lawyer yourself? Penn State or Yale I presume from your in-depth understanding and phenomenal analytic capacities?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
It does sort of appear that one guy is trying to protect another guy.

Is delusional a verb or an adverb?
a

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
LOL, well what do we have here?

It appears that after 150 pages of owning, SMM is now turning the thread around to his benefit by way of a fucking gimmick account!!. The so called owning has LOOOOONNNG since dwindled and taken on an unfortunate, piss poor signal to noise ratio!!

If SMM wasn't suck a prick, I'd suggest he has deliberately waited for this moment? Posturing himself in similar fashion to that which would make Bobby Fisher proud!

It's sublime, but undeniably places him on far more advantageous ground than that currently occupied by TA, 333366 or OMR.

TA I'm betting you have fuck all to drop? The same goes for the tiresome 333366? Both of you played well, but subsequently overplayed in classic fashion. TA, when delivering the goods, you can never resist popping into "Bullshit R Us" to indulge yourself in short order; your Jewish genes let you down every time LOL

We all 'know' that SMM is Hindenberg/Pedro, but none of you have proven this to be the case. As well as this (and despite your claims to the contrary) none of you assclowns possess any type of yet to be revealed "bombshell" re: cementing the suppposed owning?

Good work, but no cigar; SMM is about to capitalize on your hubris!!

He is a pathetic prick, but unless you demolish him in an absolute fashion, he will return as he has done. This is his life. Liquidation of the wanker is the only option.

hahahahahahahaha

Getbig at its fair-weather finest!

I agree with W8M8. Nothing has been proven or established as a fact. It is all conjecture. Translated to Getbigese it means it is all bullshit. I hope this helps.

If the dude is supposed to be highly intelligent there is no way any of this shit is going to stick. This is just one big circular merry-go-round.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: So I Am Hindemburg Melão Jr?
« Reply #3993 on: May 20, 2012, 09:45:43 PM »
 Yes, I was hiding because I was afraid of how mean people would be to me over the internet. ::)

I was in California talking to a lawyer to sue Ron Avidan since he lives in California.

And what you said is not true, retard. I went a whole fucking year here without posting.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

So whre is your flight ticker proof that you were actually in California? Or did you sneak into the USA using your special ops contacts? Private jet flight?
all drugs - TPPIIP

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I agree with W8M8. Nothing has been proven or established as a fact. It is all conjecture. Translated to Getbigese it means it is all bullshit. I hope this helps.

If the dude is supposed to be highly intelligent there is no way any of this shit is going to stick. This is just one big circular merry-go-round.

Like replied to my dear friend W8M8, I will mention this once more to you Vince..

With or without the Melao verification, my OWNING was successful.

What I did was to:

(A) Prove that he was a coward by challenging that little bitch to a fight, which he dodged 2x by giving false contact information.

(B) Expose him for the liar that he is by verifying that all the information provided was fake and posting the proof on the forum.

(C) Facilitate his De-Modding from not 1 but 2 boards, by making Ron aware of his excessive pedophilic posts for well over 8 years.  Others have tried and never succeeded in getting him DE-MODDED, I did.

(D) Disarmed and deconstructed the mythical character he created for well over 9 years.

I also give a lot of credit to everyone involved behind the scenes and commend both Adonis and 333386 for their great detective work.

Let's not detract from the magnitude of this Owning.  This BITCH will never be the same on this site.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3995 on: May 20, 2012, 09:58:26 PM »

With all due respect, if this place is such a cesspool amongst the fine pearls of the interweb, why post here as you do?

I have no qualms with you, but why so serious?

"1"

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
OMR. I didn't look at this thread until it was over 145 or so pages. Up to that point SMM was against the ropes shitting himself. Eventually he confused things so that we have no clue who is who and who did what. On Getbig people make a sport out of calling others names. Gay, stupid, idiot, pedo, etc. If SMM is that Jr guy he is brighter than most here and would delight in playing with people and that looks exactly how things have ended. Nothing is certain and that is the internet for you. You might feel satisfied that you owned him, etc., but from my reading of the thread nothing is certain. I doubt there will be any litigation. The only certainty is that no one wants to be called a pedophile. Too many on this forum think nothing of using that term and I object that the moderators should do more to stop this abuse from happening. I doubt Ron is proud of this thread. I am not defending anyone here.

SMM could claim he was joking with all the shit he posts here and elsewhere. How on earth is anyone going to ascertain the truth from all this crap? It cannot be done. If Ron has to ban all the assholes and jerks from the forum there wouldn't be too many posters left!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #3997 on: May 20, 2012, 10:29:48 PM »

QED.

QFT!!!  Ron leaves this thread up because it brings traffic to his board. 

suckmymuscle

Like replied to my dear friend W8M8, I will mention this once more to you Vince..

With or without the Melao verification, my OWNING was successful.

What I did was to:

(A) Prove that he was a coward by challenging that little bitch to a fight, which he dodged 2x by giving false contact information.

(B) Expose him for the liar that he is by verifying that all the information provided was fake and posting the proof on the forum.

(C) Facilitate his De-Modding from not 1 but 2 boards, by making Ron aware of his excessive pedophilic posts for well over 8 years.  Others have tried and never succeeded in getting him DE-MODDED, I did.

(D) Disarmed and deconstructed the mythical character he created for well over 9 years.

I also give a lot of credit to everyone involved behind the scenes and commend both Adonis and 333386 for their great detective work.

Let's not detract from the magnitude of this Owning.  This BITCH will never be the same on this site.

"1"

Ok, I had promised not to post in this thread again, but you deserve an ass-raping(and I know you like getting fucked in the ass).

You are a liar. I gave not only an address, but also the fucking ZIP code and you dodged me. Do you really think I would give my real address, queer? I gave you the address I stay when in Miami. The owner knows me, and if you had sent the ticket he would have given it to me. You didn't because you are afraid of me. We both know this. ;)

You did not accomplish anything with this thread. I am not Hindemburg Melão, and Pedro Coderch is not my real name. Like I said, I used the "Coderch" in homage to the Spanish architect, Josep Antoni Coderch, who I admire. Pedro Coderch does not exist. It is a fictitious name that I made up.

You have not misconstructed anything. I truly am tall, rich and good-looking, and I am much better than you in the real world. You are nothing to me, OneMoreFag, a complete nobody. My life will continue, and I will continue to be rich, good-looking and to have a fantastic life. I truly don't give a shit since this doesen't affect me at all, and posting in this board means nothing to me.

As for my demodding, again, huge loss. My life is over. Something tells me that I will live.

Don't flatter yourself, OneMoreFag. The only way you have annoyed me is by thinking that I am annoyed. I must confess that a despicable, dick-sucking, piece of human excrement such as yourself thinking that you are better than me does annoy me. This is the only victory that you have had over me, that a piece of excrement of the lowest kind such as yourself thinks that he is better than me does annoy me. So congratulations.

My real problem is with Ron and Adam, and not you. I regard you as too inconsequential to me. To be honest, I don't even think about you. But the fact that a shitstain such as yourself thinks he is better than me, who is your superior in every way, does annoy me. Now STFU and don't direct the word ever to me again if you don't want me to forget the fact that you are a little insignificant shit and come after you in revenge also. You have been warned, you little shit piece of f.aggot. I will come after you(legally) if you don't STFU and resign to how insignificant you are.

Now this is truly my last post in this thread. There is nothing left to say.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

jwb

• Getbig V
 Ok, I had promised not to post in this thread again, but you deserve an ass-raping(and I know you like getting fucked in the ass).

You are a liar. I gave not only an address, but also the fucking ZIP code and you dodged me. Do you really think I would give my real address, queer? I gave you the address I stay when in Miami. The owner knows me, and if you had sent the ticket he would have given it to me. You didn't because you are afraid of me. We both know this. ;)

You did not accomplish anything with this thread. I am not Hindemburg Melão, and Pedro Coderch is not my real name. Like I said, I used the "Coderch" in homage to the Spanish architect, Josep Antoni Coderch, who I admire. Pedro Coderch does not exist. It is a fictitious name that I made up.

You have not misconstructed anything. I truly am tall, rich and good-looking, and I am much better than you in the real world. You are nothing to me, OneMoreFag, a complete nobody. My life will continue, and I will continue to be rich, good-looking and to have a fantastic life. I truly don't give a shit since this doesen't affect me at all, and posting in this board means nothing to me.

As for my demodding, again, huge loss. My life is over. Something tells me that I will live.

Don't flatter yourself, OneMoreFag. The only way you have annoyed me is by thinking that I am annoyed. I must confess that a despicable, dick-sucking, piece of human excrement such as yourself thinking that you are better than me does annoy me. This is the only victory that you have had over me, that a piece of excrement of the lowest kind such as yourself thinks that he is better than me does annoy me. So congratulations.

My real problem is with Ron and Adam, and not you. I regard you as too inconsequential to me. To be honest, I don't even think about you. But the fact that a shitstain such as yourself thinks he is better than me, who is your superior in every way, does annoy me. Now STFU and don't direct the word ever to me again if you don't want me to forget the fact that you are a little insignificant shit and come after you in revenge also. You have been warned, you little shit piece of f.aggot. I will come after you(legally) if you don't STFU and resign to how insignificant you are.

Now this is truly my last post in this thread. There is nothing left to say.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
You need to check if your pants are on fire...