Author Topic: POF.com or Plenty of Fish, Who uses it?  (Read 8049 times)

Thoth

• Getbig II
POF.com or Plenty of Fish, Who uses it?
« on: May 16, 2012, 05:44:42 AM »
What's the deal with this site anyways?  Any good?  Anyone had any luck?  What's the best way to use it?  I keep checking the "who's online" tab and there's never really nothing up there.  Plenty of ugly fish.  Any other sites like this that's free?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: POF.com or Plenty of Fish, Who uses it?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 05:49:54 AM »
Try using plenty of petrol on your mattress and have a goodnight cigarrette.

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 05:58:59 AM »
I did, but the cig burnt out before the flame took off, then the chick I was trying to "fuck in flames" thought I was a loser for not being able to...well..fuck her in a bed of fire as I promised earlier.  But if know of any good dating sites that I could find more chicks like that at, please give me your input.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 06:09:46 AM »
Horse shit website. I've landed a couple fatties that's about it.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 06:11:00 AM »
I did, but the cig burnt out before the flame took off, then the chick I was trying to "fuck in flames" thought I was a loser for not being able to...well..fuck her in a bed of fire as I promised earlier.  But if know of any good dating sites that I could find more chicks like that at, please give me your input.

Plenty of funny....almost

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 06:13:10 AM »
try "fuckoff.com"

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 06:27:51 AM »
What's the deal with this site anyways?  Any good?  Anyone had any luck?  What's the best way to use it?  I keep checking the "who's online" tab and there's never really nothing up there.  Plenty of ugly fish.  Any other sites like this that's free?
go out fat boy

or go to craigslist.org, and in the search box search "m4m"

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 07:00:51 AM »
Of course I can go out.  My god, do you all really believe the Mighty Thoth doesn't know that? 

But you amatuers seem to forget one thing, going out costs money, and money is NOT to be spent on fucking.  No, I'll let you fools get caught up in that game. 

You see, I have a brain that can seduce any woman on this planet.  Problem is, I just need them to be ready and set in the right environment for it.  They're obviously not going to be when you run across them on their favorite cross knitting forum or on facebook we're they have an image to maintain because that's were they actually know a lot of people at from the real world.  Sure, you can get pussy on Facebook, but they're not always going to be in the mood there.

When a woman put ups a profile looking for men, she's wanting to be "fucked" discretely.   Who knows why.  Husband maybe.  Boyfriend, that keeps on her on a tight chain.  Can't get out of the house because they have kids.  Who knows and it doesn't really matter.  Why should we let these poor women go another second longer without dick when they are sitting at home, horny, begging to be fucked.  Dating sites is their medium.  And of course your going to see the place littered with shit.  But if you weed through the shit, you can find a diamond.  You just have to put in a little bit of work.  But I promise you, there's quite a few fuckable chicks hanging on those sites.

If you really believe only "fat guys" or "losers" play these dating sites, well...just keep thinking that.  Because your seriously missing out.  And look at the money you save.  All these chicks want to do is want a break in their bored lives.  They create a profile, want you to talk to them all day, prove to them your worthy, then before the nights over with, your meeting them at their house.  I'm serious, it's really that easy.  Most of them are doing this while their husbands or boyfriends are away.  Or because their bored at the office and want someone to fuck them while they go to lunch.  This is what these dating sites are.

I'll leave all that money spending, going to clubs to compete with 100's of other douche bags up to you all that think dating sites is for the "ugly" haha.  Whatever.  In the meantime, I'll spend my day at the office or home chatting up some horny females that are ready to fuck. 

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 09:02:29 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 09:04:38 AM »

Bingo.  This is truly a chubby chaser website.

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 09:07:05 AM »
Bingo.  This is truly a chubby chaser website.

Yeah, so far I'm not seeing much on there.  I've had good luck with adultfriendfinder, but hate paying for it.  If you guys know of any other ones...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012, 09:14:59 AM »
Yeah, so far I'm not seeing much on there.  I've had good luck with adultfriendfinder, but hate paying for it.  If you guys know of any other ones...

A guy at my work uses match.com and has fucked many hotter coug types.  I would initially think he was lying but the dude is a total dog and has hidden video cameras and takes naked photos of them and shows me the next day as proof.

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2012, 09:29:58 AM »
A guy at my work uses match.com and has fucked many hotter coug types.  I would initially think he was lying but the dude is a total dog and has hidden video cameras and takes naked photos of them and shows me the next day as proof.

Haha, awesome.  I'll def check that one out.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2012, 10:03:05 AM »
Its only ineffective when you don't know how to use it..I've had plenty of great results from the site..have banged plenty of girls..the secret to being succesful there is understand that you have to play the numbers game very hard..you gotta send out loads of messeges and work with the ones that write back..and even the ones who write back are bound to fall off..its like a sales games..you gotta be good with an opener, rapport building , and closing..

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2012, 10:03:59 AM »
Try using plenty of petrol on your mattress and have a goodnight cigarrette.

LOL!
b

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2012, 10:14:06 AM »
Sleeper,

I have been recently having a few unique thoughts regarding our bodies and soul.

I will attempt to explain my thoughts as best I can.

We often have desires of the “flesh” ie. Smoking, drinking, things that just overall are not good for us.

These desires…. Are they truly our thoughts?

I’ve been pondering on the ideas that the majority of our emotions and thoughts may be indeed just our bodies giving us that information….

Are our bodies simply vessles for our soul to experience life in?

Is our soul so beautifully connected to our bodies that the thoughts of our bodies, desires, reflexes, instinct, etc. may be mistaken as our actual soul’s desires?

In a nutshell, we grow up living in perfect harmony with our bodies. Maybe sometime along the line we forget that our souls are in charge, and forget how to quiet the body’s desires…

Hope that makes since.

Read more: http://sleeperlou.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=userrecentposts&user=thoth#ixzz1v3PPue34

Geezus you are a tool

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2012, 10:14:34 AM »
hey fat girls need love too,    they just got to pay for it ,,, giggity. ;D ;D ;D
F

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2012, 10:53:25 AM »
Geezus you are a tool

Haha, you think that's me?  You're an idiot.  Do you know how common the name Thoth is?  Do you even know what it means?  Probably not. 

Soul's?  Only religious nuts believe in that shit.

But this is what's weird.  Because I write out a post about dating sites and getting pussy, you run off and try to look me up?  Never mind the fact that google search is loaded with Thoth and info about the deity, but it doesn't register to you that such a common name could be used by 1000's of people?  Haha, you really thought you found something.  How sad.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 11:01:47 AM »
That website demonstrates who puts the effort (well, not really effort) in in general between the sexes. Most girls I've talked to on there say they get 100's of messages a day and I have seen the screenshots, yet myself and every male fucker I know on there might max a dozen a day if you're really lucky.

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2012, 11:09:21 AM »
That website demonstrates who puts the effort (well, not really effort) in in general between the sexes. Most girls I've talked to on there say they get 100's of messages a day and I have seen the screenshots, yet myself and every male fucker I know on there might max a dozen a day if you're really lucky.

Very true indeed.  It's like the ones that do sign up don't want to talk when they get messaged.  I don't know.  I've messaged about 15 and had 4 message me back so far today.  Actually got into conversation with two of them.  I screwed up and didn't look at all the pics on this one chicks profile.  She's messaging me back telling me how good looking I am and all this horse shit.  I'm thinking to myself, "well fuck me, this is going to be easy".  So I'm getting all excited, then I see this shit:

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2012, 11:10:15 AM »
Very true indeed.  It's like the ones that do sign up don't want to talk when they get messaged.  I don't know.  I've messaged about 15 and had 4 message me back so far today.  Actually got into conversation with two of them.  I screwed up and didn't look at all the pics on this one chicks profile.  She's messaging me back telling me how good looking I am and all this horse shit.  I'm thinking to myself, "well fuck me, this is going to be easy".  So I'm getting all excited, then I see this shit:

blow job and a donut.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2012, 11:18:02 AM »
  When a woman put ups a profile looking for men, she's wanting to be "fucked" discretely.   Who knows why.  Husband maybe.  Boyfriend, that keeps on her on a tight chain.  Can't get out of the house because they have kids.  Who knows and it doesn't really matter.  Why should we let these poor women go another second longer without dick when they are sitting at home, horny, begging to be fucked.  Dating sites is their medium.  And of course your going to see the place littered with shit.  But if you weed through the shit, you can find a diamond.  You just have to put in a little bit of work.  But I promise you, there's quite a few fuckable chicks hanging on those sites.

Does anything ring a bell here anyone??
Hello?
from incomplete data

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2012, 11:19:17 AM »
Hey Hindemberg, please please go get mental health treatment. You don't have to live like this!

Okay, gosh you guys, you caught me, pants down, hand in the cookie jar, fingers twisting the tittie and all that shit.  I guess I'll go back to shittin in my hand and throwing it at old people walking by.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2012, 11:23:52 AM »
Okay, gosh you guys, you caught me, pants down, hand in the cookie jar, fingers twisting the tittie and all that shit.  I guess I'll go back to shittin in my hand and throwing it at old people walking by.

Ahaha brutal. Sucky trying to make a discreet comeback!

THIS WEBSITE IS YOUR LIFE, YOU COULD NEVER LEAVE IT!!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2012, 11:29:09 AM »
Oh boy, you're so fucked in the head.

Gebig owns you FOR LIFE PEDRO!