Author Topic: Women don't like BBs: why?  (Read 45649 times)

body88

Re: Women don't like BBs: why?
« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2005, 10:31:35 PM »
Body 88 just because you dont get any play dont be hatin the real bodybuilders who do.If women dont like bodybuilders, then why did CraigTitus get so much action?Craig Titus, has be with more women then you fantasize about getting.Everytime I walk into a store girls stare at me, and when I am in line they want to touch my arm.My arms are 21 1/4 cold, so if that isnt a arm of a bodybuiler then what is?Another example Mike Ohearn, women go crazy over mike.He did covers for Haloquin Romances, and women drooled over him.If you dont think girls like bodybuilders you need to get with the program, because all the bodybuilders I know have hot wives inclding me.

I get plenty off ass how the hell would you know because i am stating what i have seen when girls check out pics of pros... and 99.9 percent of girls who are at my place flip through my books or check out my posters of BB say eww..."hes to big" "he looks like it hurts to stand there" ( conditioning). Devid beckem is considered the hottest guy on the planet and bradd pit etc..99 999999999 percent of hot girls would take them over any BB lol

jus saying it like i see it

suckmymuscle

« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2005, 10:37:05 PM »
I get plenty off ass and 99.9 percent of girls who are at my place flip through my books or check out my posters of BB say eww..."hes to big" he looks like it hurts to stand there ( conditioning). Devid beckem is considered the hottest guy on the planet and bradd pit etc..99 999999999 percent of hot girls would take them over any BB lol

jus saying it like i see it

No question about it. Yet...I'd still look like a bodybuilder. If you work ou to please chicks, then you're a model, not a bodybuilder.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

body88

« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2005, 10:43:09 PM »
I totally agree muscle....... I was not trying to bash BB Thats guys post just made it seem like all hot chicks die for BB's and we all know that is completley untrue

if youre a good looking guy. then you find a good looking girl no matter what you are. I was merley stating 99 percent of girls find bb way to large and conditiong much to great...BB can pull tons of fitness chicks but walk one into a club anywhere ( i run many and you will find all the girls on a 180 pound ripped kid while they think the 270 bloated ass bb looks fat.

Again i believe you have a hot wife and may get many girls but the general population of women prefere the brad pit type fight club look i have found which is just my opinion but proven time and time again by women

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2005, 11:05:13 PM »
What's makes Hef 10X better? Money? experience?
I wouldn't say "10x the man than any bodybuilder could ever be"
#

suckmymuscle

« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2005, 11:14:13 PM »
I totally agree muscle....... I was not trying to bash BB Thats guys post just made it seem like all hot chicks die for BB's and we all know that is completley untrue

if youre a good looking guy. then you find a good looking girl no matter what you are. I was merley stating 99 percent of girls find bb way to large and conditiong much to great...BB can pull tons of fitness chicks but walk one into a club anywhere ( i run many and you will find all the girls on a 180 pound ripped kid while they think the 270 bloated ass bb looks fat.

Again i believe you have a hot wife and may get many girls but the general population of women prefere the brad pit type fight club look i have found which is just my opinion but proven time and time again by women

Yeah, there is no question that models with symmetrical faces, six-packs and boyish are far more popular than bodybuilders. Many people think that women like alpha males, but this is only true in a very fe cases. Usually, it's either insecure girls who ant a man to protect them, or very aggressive women, who need an even more aggressive men, o make them feel female. As hard as i is to believe, a significant majority(maybe 70%) of women are attracted to men who look like boys.

Why? Because women are mothers, and boyish men bring about the female nurturing and protective instincs. This explains the popularity of Orlando Bloom with teenage girls, or the continued popularity of Brad Pitt, who, at the age of 41, continues to play the pretty boy role. Of course, Pitt is a "boy" with some serious wrinkles around his eyes, but that's a different story. The thing is that I don't want to be a pretty boy. Besides, at age 26, I'm getting too old to play this part, anyway. Sure, I could still play it for a few more years, maybe even a decade if I wanted to, but eventually I'd have to snap out of it; we all have to. Think of Brad Pitt in the film "Troy". He had the body of a model in his twenties, but the face of a middle-aged man(he was 40 then, but he actually looks 45 or 46). I prefer to look like a grown man, with large muscles and facial hair. Just my opinion. We do agree on everything, though.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2005, 11:22:17 PM »
This coming from a guy with a physique which I would assume women do go for (as opposed to the pro ones).   ???

Are you kidding me here Jeff?

Ok, I've just checked out the infamous McFarland's bod.  Not bad, ...not bad at all.

I gotta admit, I'm not too fond of all the vascularity. I think there is really only one part of a man's body where it's ok for it to be bursting with veins  ;)  :-[  :-X, ...and his thighs are a just a tad too large for my individual tastes, ...but I think there might be definite advantages to being with a guy with powerful thighs.  ;)  :-X

I'd have to say this is a good example of a male physique that really turns my crank...

...gotta go. Gonna go catch the rest of the Baby Blue movies  :P
w

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2005, 11:48:19 PM »
OH DOUBLE SNAP
 ;D ;D ;D

(I never knew rejection could be this flattering.)

:-*

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 31, 2005, 12:00:02 AM »
  Yeah, there is no question that models with symmetrical faces, six-packs and boyish are far more popular than bodybuilders. Many people think that women like alpha males, but this is only true in a very fe cases. Usually, it's either insecure girls who ant a man to protect them, or very aggressive women, who need an even more aggressive men, o make them feel female. As hard as i is to believe, a significant majority(maybe 70%) of women are attracted to men who look like boys.

Why? Because women are mothers, and boyish men bring about the female nurturing and protective instincs. This explains the popularity of Orlando Bloom with teenage girls, or the continued popularity of Brad Pitt, who, at the age of 41, continues to play the pretty boy role. Of course, Pitt is a "boy" with some serious wrinkles around his eyes, but that's a different story. The thing is that I don't want to be a pretty boy. Besides, at age 26, I'm getting too old to play this part, anyway. Sure, I could still play it for a few more years, maybe even a decade if I wanted to, but eventually I'd have to snap out of it; we all have to. Think of Brad Pitt in the film "Troy". He had the body of a model in his twenties, but the face of a middle-aged man(he was 40 then, but he actually looks 45 or 46). I prefer to look like a grown man, with large muscles and facial hair. Just my opinion. We do agree on everything, though.

Most body builders forget their physiques alone can put them in the he-man category, so they try to overcompensate by acting all tough & badass 24/7. Total turn-off. No one wants a pumped up roid raging alpha-male 24/7. That's flat out stale, boring, and repulsive.

But when you have a masculine manly man, ...with a sweet sensitive boyish side to him... look out!
She gets to nurture and protect, while feeling nurtured and protected too.
A big strong he-man, with a soft gentle ssentitive side = The perfect combination of man & child,
...but only if he's a man in all the right areas and a child in all the right areas.
Unfortunately, most guys esp BB are "men" in all the wrong areas, and children in all the wrong areas.

BTW - It's not so much about a boyish look, ...it's about a demeanor and a quality to the PERSONALITY!

Get it right guys, ...and the world is your oyster!   ;)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 31, 2005, 12:44:16 AM »
OH DOUBLE SNAP
 ;D ;D ;D

(I never knew rejection could be this flattering.)

:-*

<LOL> McFarland, don't take it as a rejection, ...it wasn't. Just a comment on my personal taste.
Heck, do you think I feel rejected when Div says he needs a "pale-ass bitch"? Heck NO! That's his taste.

...although, I have a strong feeling I could probably turn him. hahaha!   ;D

Ya know what they say...

once you go Black...

The darker the berry...     ;D
w

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #109 on: December 31, 2005, 09:52:12 AM »
in all seriousness,,  most guys on these boards, if lean, never get that much bigger than a male fitness model,,  even me at 240lb 6' ..  I don't really have that huge bodybuilder look..

body88

« Reply #110 on: December 31, 2005, 10:00:43 AM »
in all seriousness,,  most guys on these boards, if lean, never get that much bigger than a male fitness model,,  even me at 240lb 6' ..  I don't really have that huge bodybuilder look..

You are a big boy compared to a fitness model

most fitness models are in the 170's - 200     200 being heavy
most  that i know anyway

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #111 on: December 31, 2005, 04:02:03 PM »
ok, 'serge", hahahaha. ::)

Mirzy, are you antagonizing Lil' Serge?   ???

<LOL> McFarland, don't take it as a rejection, ...it wasn't. Just a comment on my personal taste.
Heck, do you think I feel rejected when Div says he needs a "pale-ass bitch"? Heck NO! That's his taste.

...although, I have a strong feeling I could probably turn him. hahaha!   ;D

Ya know what they say...

once you go Black...

The darker the berry...     ;D

It's possible, Jaguar.....

Depends on your attitude, how soft you are, and how thick you have it grown out.

All things must be in order, or no dice.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: December 31, 2005, 04:18:15 PM »
Just my opinion.....I am definitely turned on by big, muscular guys.  The only other criteria for me is that they gotta be somewhat intelligent & definitely packin' ;).  As far as the $$$ situation, I don't really care....

Jade     

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 31, 2005, 04:28:56 PM »
Just my opinion.....I am definitely turned on by big, muscular guys.  The only other criteria for me is that they gotta be somewhat intelligent & definitely packin' ;).  As far as the $$$ situation, I don't really care....

Jade     

The only thing I got going for me is my wit, personality, & charm....

I guess that doesn't go far these days

;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2005, 04:39:05 PM »
WOW....AFTER SEEING YOUR PICS, KNOWING YOUR AGE, THIS POST ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTS ME AND MAKES THE URGE FOR ME TO PUKE VERY STRONG, YOU ARE DISGUSTING.

How old is the bag?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 01, 2006, 03:44:10 AM »
How old is the bag?

Actually knny, he was talking about you.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 01, 2006, 04:08:09 AM »

Care to post a pic BG?

Infact, all you guys who feel you have that "fitness model" look, feel free to post 'em if ya got 'em.  :P

It's possible, Jaguar.....

Depends on your attitude, how soft you are, and how thick you have it grown out.

All things must be in order, or no dice.

DIV

Sorry Div,
I had already reached my limit when you got that pic of my tushy.
If you're fishing ...this is about the closest you'll get to a beaver pic from me.
w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #117 on: January 01, 2006, 05:05:11 AM »
Sorry Div,
I had already reached my limit when you got that pic of my tushy.

Black women don't have a "tushy"......

They have what known as a thick, juicy "booty".

Feel this?

Beaver = Punani........

Learn this.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 01, 2006, 06:39:07 AM »
Black women don't have a "tushy"......

They have what known as a thick, juicy "booty".

Well you've seen a pic of it.. would you say it was more "tushy" or more "thick, juicy booty"?
...or something in between.

Beaver = Punani........

Learn this.

DIV

Well aren't we refined.  ::)

I got news for you Div, ...if I got my hands on you, ...you'd be callin' it anything I wanted you to.  ;)
w

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #119 on: January 01, 2006, 07:34:07 AM »
though i wouldnt consider myself a bb
i get no hate from the ladies

choice is an illusion

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #120 on: January 01, 2006, 07:40:00 AM »
damn meso you're an ugly dude, facially, you kinda resemble a really short Darryl Strawberry.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #121 on: January 01, 2006, 07:49:07 AM »
 ;)
thanks sarcasm
choice is an illusion

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #122 on: January 01, 2006, 07:50:07 AM »
anytime.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #123 on: January 01, 2006, 07:57:48 AM »
Well you've seen a pic of it.. would you say it was more "tushy" or more "thick, juicy booty"?
...or something in between.

Thats a pic from fifteen years ago.  How do I know?  Your stonewashed jeans go all the way up to your navel.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: January 01, 2006, 09:49:06 AM »
I bet Richard Jones gets lots of women.....Humility and intelligence are soooo sexy.  And a nice physique is just an added bonus.

I would also venture to guess that the caliber of woman that he attracts is very high as well. ;D

What a great guy.