Author Topic: Are bodybuilders athletes when you have MMA guys training like this?  (Read 15548 times)

spinnis

When there are dudes out there training like this every damn day!

spinnis

He dont need to be flashy.
Look at his fucking car.

Compare that do a guy like "flex wheeler".

spinnis

thats called being happy with Yourself.

Guess why are having the better life, all those flashy black rappers/bodybuilder or Brock.

....Brock.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
with all due respect Swede but this all goes with out saying

BB'ers are not athletes

bodybuilders are to athletics what Liberace was to Vaginal sex

spinnis

BB'ers are not athletes

There are people out there thinking they are athletes.

Bob Chic for example.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad

BB'ers are not athletes

LOL ! And, Swede ... why's it JUST black rappers ... why not rock stars as well ? Granted, rock stars/country stars don't tend to make music videos showing off all their " flash " ... however, it doesn't mean they don't have it. Just sayin'.  :-\

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
These training scenes remind me of those in Rocky 4. He smells like Ivan Drago.
from incomplete data

spinnis

LOL ! And, Swede ... why's it JUST black rappers ... why not rock stars as well ? Granted, rock stars/country stars don't tend to make music videos showing off all their " flash " ... however, it doesn't mean they don't have it. Just sayin'.  :-\

because 99.99% of black rappers flashes their money more then they sing.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
Bob Chick is determined to change the public view of bodybuilders with his new dvd!

"War for the Cocks, the long awaited sequel to the sleeping pill that was War for the Worlds. Bob Chick lets the camera follow him through the glamorous lifestyle of a washed up bodybuilder, living the dream one needle at a time. Bob will show you how to work out like a sissy, get that perfect redneck sunburn, dress like a hobo and much more!
The exciting extra material in this dvd has a special piece for the infamous "room nr 7 right next to ice machine" event at the Mirage. An inside look in to how bodybuilders afford their "finishing touch" hormones.

Out in stores never!"
from incomplete data

spinnis

when watching the exercises keep in mind the dude Cuts to make 260. so hes probably 280 there.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
Bob Chick is determined to change the public view of bodybuilders with his new dvd!

"War of the Cocks, the long awaited sequel to the sleeping pill that was War of the Worlds. Bob Chick lets the camera follow him through the glamorous lifestyle of a washed up bodybuilder, living the dream one needle at a time. Bob will show you how to work out like a sissy, get that perfect redneck sunburn, dress like a hobo and much more!
The exciting extra material in this dvd has a special piece for the infamous "room nr 7 right next to ice machine" event at the Mirage. An inside look in to how bodybuilders afford their "finishing touch" hormones.

Out in stores never!"
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

spinnis

the small dude is 5"8 lol

spinnis

look at his fucking hands lol

a true MONSTER:

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
look at his fucking hands lol

a true MONSTER:

schmoeing it up a little aren't we Swede?

spinnis

schmoeing it up a little aren't we Swede?

yes  ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
There are people out there thinking they are athletes.

Bob Chic for example.

I've always been a athlete...that happened to become a BB....played sports all my life and excelled at every one of them. There are all types of athletes in the world...each has their particular challenges when training, practicing...

walk a mile in my shoes...

spinnis

I've always been a athlete...that happened to become a BB....played sports all my life and excelled at every one of them. There are all types of athletes in the world...each has their particular challenges when training, practicing...

What I meant what you think the average bodybuilder is an athlete..

Take Jay Cutler for example, lets say he hasnt which I think is right, but lets say 100% it is, hasnt done any other sports and started to bodybuild, Now he cant evern walk fast up a few stair without getting winded and out of breath, Which is understandable because hes 300 pounds.

But would you honestly still call him an athlete.

I hope you understand my bad english.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
What I meant what you think the average bodybuilder is an athlete..

Take Jay Cutler for example, lets say he hasnt which I think is right, but lets say 100% it is, hasnt done any other sports and started to bodybuild, Now he cant evern walk fast up a few stair without getting winded and out of breath, Which is understandable because hes 300 pounds.

But would you honestly still call him an athlete.

I hope you understand my bad english.

Whats your point?  As I said...there are many different types of athletes...comparing them is ridiculous. Does Jay have the cardiovascular conditioning of a sprinter...? No....why would he?  The sprinter also couldnt keep up with Jay in the gym...especially on a low carb diet.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V

Whats your point?  As I said...there are many different types of athletes...comparing them is ridiculous. Does Jay have the cardiovascular conditioning of a sprinter...? No....why would he?  The sprinter also couldnt keep up with Jay in the gym...especially on a low carb diet.

Well I wouldn't call women competing in beauty pageants athletes. Bodybuilders are doing the same thing but they delude themselves by thinking it is about muscle it makes them athletes.
from incomplete data

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
usain bolt > jay cutler
jay cutler (the football player)> jay cutler the big blonde guy who brushes his teeth 11 times a day

spinnis

my point is, cutler is in no way shape or form an Athlete.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Well I wouldn't call women competing in beauty pageants athletes. Bodybuilders are doing the same thing but they delude themselves by thinking it is about muscle it makes them athletes.

LOL....right

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

You could have made a fuckton more money if you played football instead of pranced around in your underwear for old men.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
LOL....right

Well really what's the difference between the two? The girls are going on a stage to get judged by their appearance and so does bodybuilders. A highly subjective "sport" also known as beauty pageants.
from incomplete data

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
You could have made a fuckton more money if you played football instead of pranced around in your underwear for old men.

You must have me confused with someone else...I've never pranced around in my underwear for old men.  What the hell kind of shows have YOU been going to?