Author Topic: Back to training+cycle after almost year off training due to opiate addiction.  (Read 903 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
LOL, leave it to JPJ to make me spray coffee out of my nose this AM...

Hey Gym Rat, I’m in Barcelona and they have a strict “no lame gimmick” rule here !

I’m abusing tiny Spaniards with my terrible Spanish. I will be at the Barcelona MotoGP races on Saturday and Sunday. Then off to Madrid, Lisbon, southern Spain and Morocco.

P.S. - Hankins still looks small and smooth.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
Big Wes and Justplanegay should breed!!
No offence Big Wes!! Is his cock bigger?? LOL!! Kidding brother!! When are you gonna destroy downsyndrome face Hanky??

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
No offence Big Wes!! Is his cock bigger?? LOL!! Kidding brother!! When are you gonna destroy downsyndrome face Hanky??

Matt Canning proving once again that he is a broke small loser.
🙄

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hey all,

Been a while since i've posted because I was dealing with a crippling addiction to painkillers (really high amounts of oxycodone) but ive overcome that now thankfully, completely drug free (rec. drugs + never been a drinker anyways). Opiates was ALWAYS my issue. Clean now and back to rebuilding life. My first workout back was last week 15th May.

Cycle is as follows:
-2 injections a week. Monday and Thursday. Each injection is 1ml sus + 1ml tren ace.
-1 anadrol 50 per day. Generally taken before training. Using pink capsule British Dragon anadrol 50.

Started last week Wednesday. Weighed myself after tonight's workout. I'm up around 5-6kg. I know majority is going to be water weight. Weighed in at 92kg. When im 100% clean and dedicated to nothing but training, i sit around 99kg lean. Hoping to get back to that. I know itll come quick due to muscle memory etc. Lowest i got to in the peak of my addiction was around 81 82kg.

Questions:

1.Was thinking after 2 weeks to increase to 2 anadrol 50 per day. Should I or should I just leave it at 1.

2.I have anavar. Should i throw this in the mix if i start to bloat too much?

3.I have EQ. Should I add this in at some point or no..? And if i do add it, what, if anything results wise can I expect off of 2ml a week of EQ.

Thanks all,
Meathead23.

Completely drug free you say?  Steroids give you a sense of confidence, aggression and a feeling of well being in that it that it works like an anti depressant.  When you go off you will feel depressed, nervous and meek. This will make you crave feeling "normal" again and  to run another cycle. Look at you stash of syringes and look in the mirror.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
If you are talking about bulging disks, there are minimal invasive surgical procedures that can change your life. I have had 4 of those and live painfree, as long if i keep poundages at the gym low.

Already had ACDF two levels, nerve  still hasn't calmed down. Weights greatly  reduced, getting more out of 12-20 reps and minimal rest.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Steroids are drugs sure, but if you can restrict yourself to just roids you are doing well imo. Many, many others "need" to go on Methadone or Subutex. And I bet almost all opiate users who are trying to quit are put on antidepressants. Opiate users get put on Test replacement here as almost routine as opiates depress test.

It's kinda like fatties on the weight loss shots, is it better that they get the shots, and simply can't eat, or try to train their "self-discipline"? So if one drug helps to stay off the really destructive one, I don't see a problem. As far as cycles, it's probably best to not really cycle but do something you can do pretty safely longer term. IMO. I'm not a fan of "fronting" with orals, I like the idea of adding them in when stalled. When you drop the the Anadrol it's like your cycle got way weaker, an Anadrol might be as "strong" as a gram or more of test.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Hey all,

Been a while since i've posted because I was dealing with a crippling addiction to painkillers (really high amounts of oxycodone) but ive overcome that now thankfully, completely drug free (rec. drugs + never been a drinker anyways). Opiates was ALWAYS my issue. Clean now and back to rebuilding life. My first workout back was last week 15th May.

Cycle is as follows:
-2 injections a week. Monday and Thursday. Each injection is 1ml sus + 1ml tren ace.
-1 anadrol 50 per day. Generally taken before training. Using pink capsule British Dragon anadrol 50.

Started last week Wednesday. Weighed myself after tonight's workout. I'm up around 5-6kg. I know majority is going to be water weight. Weighed in at 92kg. When im 100% clean and dedicated to nothing but training, i sit around 99kg lean. Hoping to get back to that. I know itll come quick due to muscle memory etc. Lowest i got to in the peak of my addiction was around 81 82kg.

Questions:

1.Was thinking after 2 weeks to increase to 2 anadrol 50 per day. Should I or should I just leave it at 1.

2.I have anavar. Should i throw this in the mix if i start to bloat too much?

3.I have EQ. Should I add this in at some point or no..? And if i do add it, what, if anything results wise can I expect off of 2ml a week of EQ.

Thanks all,
Meathead23.
                                             You've traded one drug addiction for another....

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
                                             You've traded one drug addiction for another....

Your addicted to your high horse, people who are always going on about the faults of others are often blind to their own.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I honestly don`t think Jane could handle a man as virile as me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Your addicted to your high horse, people who are always going on about the faults of others are often blind to their own.
It`s OK Ro.....that guy`s a pussified scared wimp.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
I honestly don`t think Jane could handle a man as virile as me.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Hey Gym Rat, I’m in Barcelona and they have a strict “no lame gimmick” rule here !

I’m abusing tiny Spaniards with my terrible Spanish. I will be at the Barcelona MotoGP races on Saturday and Sunday. Then off to Madrid, Lisbon, southern Spain and Morocco.

P.S. - Hankins still looks small and smooth.

Hope you're enjoying yourself.
Sounds fun..

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk

Gear/Juice is a personal choice for people. I always wondered why many get triggered by other folks use?
My only guess is their physique isn't up to what they once hoped, and need to bash on users to make themselves feel better.
Not saying thats OldGolds issue, its just what I noticed over time from those who attack others for using.
(Like that guy who used to run around the web "Steroidsr4losers" or something like that).
You just know he was built like a broom-stick (w/ ears).

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Gear/Juice is a personal choice for people. I always wondered why many get triggered by other folks use?
My only guess is their physique isn't up to what they once hoped, and need to bash on users to make themselves feel better.
Not saying thats OldGolds issue, its just what I noticed over time from those who attack others for using.
(Like that guy who used to run around the web "Steroidsr4losers" or something like that).

Even the steroid haters, now that they're older, start saying "hmm that HRT maybe isn't such a bad idea." And then they say those bodybuilding doses aren't healthy, in which they are mostly right, but the crazy moral preaching has disappeared mostly, based on what I see at least.

If the older steroid haters, like oldtimer1 said something logical, like steroids make you look like shit (not everyone think a steroid enhanced body is ideal even from an aesthetics standpoint) they might have a point. But no, instead they say steroids make you look great, you should try getting off them for year. It makes no sense to me  ???

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

I've never cared myself who has or who hasn't but I get annoyed at all the lying that goes on around it like that liver king fool saying he wasn't on anything.
Or how pros like to say that they are just genetically gifted and drugs are "Just the finishing touch"
Lets not forget the YouTube clowns that weigh 250 diced and say they are just on 200mg of test and 200cc of mast.

...And the bigger fool on this board that belives them and posts their videos!