Author Topic: does anyone else find teh LUKE annoying?  (Read 2182 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
does anyone else find teh LUKE annoying?
« on: July 24, 2007, 04:47:52 PM »
is it just me or is this dude annoying as all hell. the shit he gets on with, his bigfoot excursions, his petty money schemes?

dont forget his love for Sarcasm?

discuss

ps.. bigfoot doesnt exist, its been proven.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
Re: does anyone else find teh LUKE annoying?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 04:58:25 PM »
gigantopethicus existed some 35 million years ago, maybe it survived and didn't go extinct as thought?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 05:01:54 PM »
gigantopethicus existed some 35 million years ago, maybe it survived and didn't go extinct as thought?

Giganto existed up until about 100,000 years ago.

The Luke

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 05:03:10 PM »
What happened to it? I am guessing it's food supply(bamboo??) dwindled?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 05:09:50 PM »
It's teeth say it was a generalised omnivore... so it was probably a hunter gatherer...

They didn't die out, I had a very frightening interaction with at least two of them only last September in British Columbia...

The Luke 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 05:11:50 PM »
It's teeth say it was a generalised omnivore... so it was probably a hunter gatherer...

They didn't die out, I had a very frightening interaction with at least two of them only last September in British Columbia...

The Luke 
Was it in The Blue Oyster?

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 05:15:17 PM »
When you said "existed until" I assumed they went extinct.  Did you gather any video evidence?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 05:18:35 PM »
Not quite... but I began to worry that with my gorilla-like proportions (5'6'' and 230 lbs with 200 of those pounds solid) I might start to look good to a lonely male Squatch...

The previous night two of them had circled my truck... they seem to be more willing to approach chunky little Luke than most of the other expedition members. I must look like a Squatch baby.

This year I'm heading over with long hair and a full beard (movie part), hope I don't end up as something's forest bride.

The Luke

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 03:04:08 AM »
Not quite... but I began to worry that with my gorilla-like proportions (5'6'' and 230 lbs with 200 of those pounds solid) I might start to look good to a lonely male Squatch...

The previous night two of them had circled my truck... they seem to be more willing to approach chunky little Luke than most of the other expedition members. I must look like a Squatch baby.

This year I'm heading over with long hair and a full beard (movie part), hope I don't end up as something's forest bride.

The Luke

so you couldnt get any evidence even though you came into contact, and they were "circling your car". not to mention, you were looking for them? your acting as if its established fact when in reality your a nutjob.

couldnt haul out the video camera at any point could you?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 03:09:13 AM »

The Luke

What if they gave you cash and insulin for your anus in return?

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2007, 03:11:21 AM »

gigantopithecus are still among us

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2007, 04:54:21 AM »
so you couldnt get any evidence even though you came into contact, and they were "circling your car". not to mention, you were looking for them? your acting as if its established fact when in reality your a nutjob.

couldnt haul out the video camera at any point could you?

...it's harder than you might think.

That's why there's no videotape of either the wild North American wolverine, or the wild North American mountain lion. Now before a bunch of illiterates start making posts about how they watched a documentary about wolverines/cougars... that's all filmed in wildlife sanctuaries where the animals are fed by humans every day. Truly wild footage is almost non-existent for most of the reclusive animals... most of the wild footage of wolverines was filmed in Norway and Sweden, by a wildlife photographer who spent 17 years in the forest tracking them... Squatch are even more difficult, because they have the intelligence to use camouflage and distraction techniques... they can also see in the dark, which puts Bigfooters at a huge disadvantage.

I've been near them about half a dozen times... but only once did I get even close to seeing one.

The Luke

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2007, 08:16:18 AM »
is it just me or is this dude annoying as all hell. the shit he gets on with, his bigfoot excursions, his petty money schemes?

discuss

hahahaha, i have some info on this little gay irish midget that you're not going to believe.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2007, 08:22:20 AM »
hahahaha, i have some info on this little gay irish midget that you're not going to believe.

That he is a lesbian in disguise?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2007, 08:23:57 AM »
That he is a lesbian in disguise?
hahahaha, he looks like one doesn't "he"? ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2007, 08:34:40 AM »

That's why there's no videotape of either the wild North American wolverine, or the wild North American mountain lion. Now before a bunch of illiterates start making posts about how they watched a documentary about wolverines/cougars... that's all filmed in wildlife sanctuaries where the animals are fed by humans every day. Truly wild footage is almost non-existent for most of the reclusive animals... most of the wild footage of wolverines was filmed in Norway and Sweden, by a wildlife photographer who spent 17 years in the forest tracking them... Squatch are even more difficult, because they have the intelligence to use camouflage and distraction techniques... they can also see in the dark, which puts Bigfooters at a huge disadvantage.

I've been near them about half a dozen times... but only once did I get even close to seeing one.

The Luke

all kidding aside, I have heard recordings taken at night in the North Pacific west, where you can hear some kind of primates howling in the background. It is really eerie, and cant be anything but a primate. I guess the tapes could be fake, but who would go through so much trouble with no payoff.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 09:09:43 AM »

Gotta call ya there man.  How can you prove that something doesn't exist?

That said, Luke, I think you have been hoodwinked or you are putting us on.  I suppose you believe in trickle down economics, the healing power of crystals, and god too?  :D

Squatch are even more difficult, because they have the intelligence to use camouflage and distraction techniques... they can also see in the dark, which puts Bigfooters at a huge disadvantage.

The Luke

Ok, I'll play along. 

So they tricked you?  How do you know they can see in the dark?  Did you see one or didn't you?  Getbiggers need to know dammit!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2007, 09:34:27 AM »
Gotta call ya there man.  How can you prove that something doesn't exist?

i was kidding, you cant prove the negative. i just wanted to see if i could induce teh luke to have a bigfoot meltdown. that is all.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2007, 09:37:55 AM »
i was kidding, you cant prove the negative. i just wanted to see if i could induce teh luke to have a bigfoot meltdown. that is all.

Oh.  Did I break the thread?  :-[

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2007, 09:42:08 AM »
So did this Bigfoot workout?

What did he have to say about training?

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2007, 12:20:08 PM »

The Luke

LOL. Good stuff ;D

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2007, 12:44:56 PM »
I'm actually a physicist by training (don't believe in ghosts, telepathy, crystal energy or any of that woo-woo shit), so I was pretty convinced when I went on the first expedition that it was all a con... boy, was I in for a rude awakening.

Imagine the scene...

Something is moving in the bushes about 50 feet from me...

It's midnight, and there's no way anyone could be moving around in the dark without nightvision goggles AND IR illumination, because I have GenV nightvision and I can't see shit without the IR light turned on... and I can't see anyone elses IR illumination either...

...it must be a bear...

The "bear" then pulls over a deadstanding tree and proceeds to smash it to pieces... takes him about 10 seconds...

Then there's half an hour of silence... the "bear" doesn't move, sniff, nothing for half an hour... I still can't see shit through the nightvision...

Suddenly the "bear" sets off across the ridge in front of me... smashing branches every couple of metres... only thing is; I've walked through that area in daylight and there are no branches on the forest floor in there... just grass and deciduous trees, he must be carrying the branches with him... (the next morning I found mossy pieces of the smashed tree all along the creepy four foot wide "animal" trail on the top of the ridge...

As the "bear" passes closest to me on the ridge, it stamps its feet... three times in succession over the course of about 2 seconds... I can understand a rearing bear flattening down onto all fours making TWO stamps, but THREE???

The "bear" also covered 30 maybe 40 feet with those three steps and sounded much, much larger than any black bear... there are no Grizzlies in Wisconsin... and this thing seems big, even for a Grizzly...

More branch breaks... moving at such a pace that whatever is doing it must be hitting 30 miles an hour...

Then, whatever it is (which again, is still moving about without any visible or IR illumination) used a big branch to make a Mark McGuire-style home-run whack against a tree... a wood-knock that was so loud it actually silenced every noise in the forest for miles in every direction.

No more activity (except heavy bipedal footsteps circling my camp) till about 3.30 am... when a really, really tall "person" stepped over my tent.

Scary shit...

The Luke

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2007, 01:08:33 PM »
I'm actually a physicist by training (don't believe in ghosts, telepathy, crystal energy or any of that woo-woo shit), so I was pretty convinced when I went on the first expedition that it was all a con... boy, was I in for a rude awakening.

Imagine the scene...

Something is moving in the bushes about 50 feet from me...

It's midnight, and there's no way anyone could be moving around in the dark without nightvision goggles AND IR illumination, because I have GenV nightvision and I can't see shit without the IR light turned on... and I can't see anyone elses IR illumination either...

...it must be a bear...

The "bear" then pulls over a deadstanding tree and proceeds to smash it to pieces... takes him about 10 seconds...

Then there's half an hour of silence... the "bear" doesn't move, sniff, nothing for half an hour... I still can't see shit through the nightvision...

Suddenly the "bear" sets off across the ridge in front of me... smashing branches every couple of metres... only thing is; I've walked through that area in daylight and there are no branches on the forest floor in there... just grass and deciduous trees, he must be carrying the branches with him... (the next morning I found mossy pieces of the smashed tree all along the creepy four foot wide "animal" trail on the top of the ridge...

As the "bear" passes closest to me on the ridge, it stamps its feet... three times in succession over the course of about 2 seconds... I can understand a rearing bear flattening down onto all fours making TWO stamps, but THREE???

The "bear" also covered 30 maybe 40 feet with those three steps and sounded much, much larger than any black bear... there are no Grizzlies in Wisconsin... and this thing seems big, even for a Grizzly...

More branch breaks... moving at such a pace that whatever is doing it must be hitting 30 miles an hour...

Then, whatever it is (which again, is still moving about without any visible or IR illumination) used a big branch to make a Mark McGuire-style home-run whack against a tree... a wood-knock that was so loud it actually silenced every noise in the forest for miles in every direction.

No more activity (except heavy bipedal footsteps circling my camp) till about 3.30 am... when a really, really tall "person" stepped over my tent.

Scary shit...

The Luke

Sounds to me like it was a cage fighter whose extremely "large" and "powerful"......

I would contact this man..... Big Nav :o

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

Bammmmm!!! :o :o :o

I

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2007, 01:56:05 PM »

discuss

Not only is he annoying, he is also retarded and a bitch.

SUCKMYMUSCLE