Author Topic: The Bachmann deficit plan  (Read 3597 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The Bachmann deficit plan
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2011, 09:38:15 AM »
Whoever, we are broke and there is no reason the govt needs to own so much land  .   

are you okay with foreign nations filling this land (in the heart of our cities) with tanks?   Or even men with legally owned rifles?  Or anything else?

IMo, it's dangerous to let our potential enemies set up camps here.  Even if they're just filled with unarmed men... in times of trouble, they can walk to the streets and cause major messes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2011, 09:41:33 AM »
are you okay with foreign nations filling this land (in the heart of our cities) with tanks?   Or even men with legally owned rifles?  Or anything else?

IMo, it's dangerous to let our potential enemies set up camps here.  Even if they're just filled with unarmed men... in times of trouble, they can walk to the streets and cause major messes.

::)  ::)

Please, put these things on the tax rolls and make them pay property taxes.   more spin and bs from Team KP out today I see.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2011, 09:49:20 AM »

::)  ::)

Please, put these things on the tax rolls and make them pay property taxes.   more spin and bs from Team KP out today I see.   

???

Um, you're kidding right?

I'm kneepadding for Obama - by saying it's an insane idea to sell american land to foreign nations and give them the right to put anything they want there?

jeebus... that's beyond insane.  How much bargaining power do we have when China has 100,000 mini military bases in our cities?  Zilch.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2011, 09:55:09 AM »
???

Um, you're kidding right?

I'm kneepadding for Obama - by saying it's an insane idea to sell american land to foreign nations and give them the right to put anything they want there?

jeebus... that's beyond insane.  How much bargaining power do we have when China has 100,000 mini military bases in our cities?  Zilch.

Who says allowing them to put anything they want?   They would be subject to all local laws an ordinances like anyone else.

Again - we are broke - the Hoax and Change bs is tailor made for obama morons
and idiots clueless to reality.

We have a 1.5 Trillion Dollar DEFICIT.   I did not even bring up he debt as ObaMAO has already made bush look like scrooge on that.   

Tellme how to et out of this in any meanuigful way?   Even the GOP is acting like bitches on the margins.  What they want to do is not nearly enough.       

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2011, 09:56:51 AM »
Whoever, we are broke and there is no reason the govt needs to own so much land  .   

Most un -American thing i've ever read.  PS no one is drilling for gas and oil on our land because it's not profitable even with basically zero regulation and adherence to laws and restrictions.  You know when it will be profitable?  When prices rise even higher.  Dumbass.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2011, 10:02:59 AM »
Most un -American thing i've ever read.  PS no one is drilling for gas and oil on our land because it's not profitable even with basically zero regulation and adherence to laws and restrictions.  You know when it will be profitable?  When prices rise even higher.  Dumbass.

Why is that jerkoff?   You like the Fed govt owning u to 75% of the land in some states?   Its ridiculous, weshould d homesteading again.     

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2011, 10:09:00 AM »

Why is that jerkoff?   You like the Fed govt owning u to 75% of the land in some states?   Its ridiculous, weshould d homesteading again.     

Great thinking 333 let's sell our country!  ::)

Perhaps because you live in a concrete sh*thole you do not understand how beautiful and important American parks are.  Perhaps because you ride a jetski up and down a polluted waterway your perception of the outdoors is skewed.   Why don't we sell the waterways too and the ocean and the air and ourselves to China  ::)

Idiot.  go back to riding your 'jetski' around other peoples deuces and calling it a fun outing.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2011, 10:10:35 AM »
Well, you need to take it up wih Obama since even he floated that idea last night.       

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2011, 10:10:58 AM »
Who says allowing them to put anything they want?   They would be subject to all local laws an ordinances like anyone else.

okay.

Are you okay with iran buying up a shitload of land in NYC and building "schools"?  where they teach explosives or anger or anything else?

Are you okay with Russia buying up land and just plain loading it up with thousands of people, which can be turned loose for whatever nefarious purposes at any time?

Are you okay with mexico setting up "understanding centers" for their illegals to hide?

Are you okay with any other legal albeit potentially dangerous shit like this?

Are you okay with china hanging their flag all over your city - so the debt can be 9 tril instead of 13?  I mean, really?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2011, 10:12:34 AM »
okay.

Are you okay with iran buying up a shitload of land in NYC and building "schools"?  where they teach explosives or anger or anything else?

Are you okay with Russia buying up land and just plain loading it up with thousands of people, which can be turned loose for whatever nefarious purposes at any time?

Are you okay with mexico setting up "understanding centers" for their illegals to hide?

Are you okay with any other legal albeit potentially dangerous shit like this?

Are you okay with china hanging their flag all over your city - so the debt can be 9 tril instead of 13?  I mean, really?

Those things you listed are not legal.   

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2011, 10:14:53 AM »
okay.

Saudi Arabia and Iran have been doing this for years. Nice of you to miss the boat.

Yours and kcballer's posts reek of the anti-Japanese rhetoric from a few decades ago when everyone thought they would own this country outright. Worked out well for them.  ::)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2011, 10:18:24 AM »

Post a link.

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2011, 11:13:20 AM »
Post a link.

In 2005, the Bush/ Cheney Energy Bill exempted natural gas drilling from the Safe Drinking Water Act. It exempts companies from disclosing the chemicals used during hydraulic fracturing. Essentially, the provision took the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) off the job. It is now commonly referred to as the Halliburton Loophole.

Look it up.  It's there. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2011, 11:14:55 AM »
In 2005, the Bush/ Cheney Energy Bill exempted natural gas drilling from the Safe Drinking Water Act. It exempts companies from disclosing the chemicals used during hydraulic fracturing. Essentially, the provision took the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) off the job. It is now commonly referred to as the Halliburton Loophole.

Look it up.  It's there. 

Many states are getting in the way as well.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2011, 11:16:45 AM »
Many states are getting in the way as well.   

::)  Yeah it's the governments fault shale oil and gas is not affordable.  They've done everything but do it themselves.  And yet it's still not profitable.  So there goes your idea of cheap energy.  Down the tubes. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2011, 11:20:27 AM »
::)  Yeah it's the governments fault shale oil and gas is not affordable.  They've done everything but do it themselves.  And yet it's still not profitable.  So there goes your idea of cheap energy.  Down the tubes. 

The govt is the main problem in most of our nations' ills.