Author Topic: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15  (Read 58903 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: My address to bodybuilders worldwide - March 15
« Reply #250 on: March 16, 2012, 02:25:17 PM »
you can't be serious

here are some macro shots of a needle how many times used

good luck w that

I obviously am not going to use it 50x but thats what it looks like after 6x? Then why did it go in like butter?

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #251 on: March 16, 2012, 02:25:47 PM »
the fact you can nto observe that gh15 is one fella...shows your level of inteligence,,

1 single fella,, profesional bodybuild,, made it to the top ,,

there are too many pupils around the world,, and too many sucess storys ,, the problem is that arneld knows his time is close to an end,, he knows no more 600 dolaros anymore ..he knows whats coming up ,, he follow every little detail abotu gh15,, and make sure he knows....gh15 will bring him down ,, he will not be able to provide income from bodybuild to his wife...ex wife soon to be

gh15 approved

You think I'm Mike Arnold, I've said before- I'm an ABSOLUTE nobody. Started my first real cycle just several months ago- which is so easy to check that I shouldn't have to explain how to a LUNA level operative. I'm in North Dakota, also easy to verify, I'm a middle aged hobby lifter just trying to fight the aging process and gravity. I'm so NOT Mr. Arnold or any other known figure... Everytime your elfs accuse me of that or you imply it- It proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are NOT who you say you are and neither you nor your elfs have a clue who ANYBODY is. Yet oddly this doesn't stop you from making random charges hoping that other readers will think its true. A good plan except you attacked way too many, obviously each Attackee knows they are not who you claim and there by that you are a hoax. Do you REALLY think the REAL Mr. Arnold is threatened by you in the slightest?

like I said So 15 minutes ago. But hey, I will allow you to continue to entertain me ...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #252 on: March 16, 2012, 02:28:02 PM »
You think I'm Mike Arnold, I've said before- I'm an ABSOLUTE nobody. Started my first real cycle just several months ago- which is so easy to check that I shouldn't have to explain how to a LUNA level operative. I'm in North Dakota, also easy to verify, I'm a middle aged hobby lifter just trying to fight the aging process and gravity. I'm so NOT Mr. Arnold or any other known figure... Everytime your elfs accuse me of that or you imply it- It proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are NOT who you say you are and neither you nor your elfs have a clue who ANYBODY is. Yet oddly this doesn't stop you from making random charges hoping that other readers will think its true. A good plan except you attacked way too many, obviously each Attackee knows they are not who you claim and there by that you are a hoax. Do you REALLY think the REAL Mr. Arnold is threatened by you in the slightest?

like I said So 15 minutes ago. But hey, I will allow you to continue to entertain me ...
if you just started your first cycle, how can you have the slightest clue as to what gh15 is about or bb in general

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #253 on: March 16, 2012, 02:30:40 PM »
..yes im like don corleone ,, exactly! like him

gh15 approved

GH15,

Did Fredo have to go?   

falco

• Getbig V
Re: adress to bodybuilders world wide,,
« Reply #254 on: March 16, 2012, 02:41:46 PM »
That's where your wrong brother.  Nothing personal...I have absolutely nothing against you whatsoever,I think you are "legit" as one can be on the internet, and your steroid knowledge is bulletproof.

but I'm not interested in a board where nitwits like Apply85 and G101 are running things....I'll pass.

I have to agreed with that.

dustin

« Reply #255 on: March 16, 2012, 02:47:21 PM »
Really? Don't you think a fairly responsible person would do a bit of research before going over to the dark side? I've been studying this shit for at least a decade peripherally at first but with much focus as time went on.

First REAL cycle (designers/prohormones galore before that) and I've been strength training (as Opposed to BB) for roughly 28 years , so I've picked up a bit LOL.

I started reading about steroids at least 5 years before I even started lifting weights! Try topping that one.

People have at least told me I'm probably one of the most knowledgable fellas on the board, able to hang with genius fellas like Van B and serious competitors. Not trying to stroke me ego and I don't care about what people think or what I think. I'll just tell you that once you put the needle in your ass, everything you THOUGHT you know doesn't fucking matter one bit. Not a single fucking bit. And I say this not as a hyperbole or exaggeration. It is completely different, even years after using them.

Send me a message in 3-5 years and you'll be singing my praises. If not, I'll gladly eat my words. I'm also a student of the game and no one knows everything. That much I do know.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: March 16, 2012, 02:53:42 PM »
im sure you wil visit for little humatrope my 7% friendly friend,, : )

right now i have problem with a missing person real life missing person in yugoslavia,, someone very importent to the site,, im not kidding

gh15 approved

I had a friend called Stanko from Yugoslavia. He told me his country didn't exist no more due to some political or conflit there.
This was more than 15 years ago. What country is now former yugoslavia gh15?

oliveiraugo

• Getbig II
  • Team South Americana
« Reply #257 on: March 16, 2012, 02:55:03 PM »
you can't be serious

good luck w that

lol fucking bullshit, ive used same needle like 10 times straight. Goes in like butter

L.L

« Reply #258 on: March 16, 2012, 03:05:47 PM »
you can't be serious

good luck w that

I;ve used the same needle at least 4 times sometimes..i think the pic is nothing but propaganda by some company to make u buy more needles..I wouldnt use the same needle more than 3-4 times but definitely it wont look like that after 6 pins

dustin

« Reply #259 on: March 16, 2012, 03:06:47 PM »
Those are microscopic shots too, remember. In real life it'll still go in smoothly, but my only concern would be sterility.

Sometimes I hit nerves, scar tissue or inject poorly which leads to a bit of inflammation and I don't want to worry about it possibly being an infection. I did a weird glute shot last week and just a couple days ago the inflammation finally started going down. It's always a bit of a scare and I don't want to be even more paranoid.

Pins are cheap enough and I buy them by the box (year supply usually), so it's a one time hit on the old credit card and then I don't pay anything until the next year.

dustin

« Reply #260 on: March 16, 2012, 03:19:39 PM »
That makes sense.
But I'm not  trying to promote myself as a knowledgeable guy though. I was simply answering a question. I'm here to learn (and fuck around).

Same here, but I also like to help people especially when I see a humongous opportunity. It's not a knock on your in any way either, but once you get REALLY immersed in the PED game you'll look back and say "holy fuck... I knew NOTHING" lol

That's good that you're cognizant and aware though. Just keep learning so you can do things safer and more effectively.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #261 on: March 16, 2012, 03:22:07 PM »
Microscopic zoom, still sharp. My kitchen knives are blunt as fuck, i could still stab myself without much effort.
Trans Milkshake.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: March 16, 2012, 03:23:24 PM »
What happened to Stevie-os?

yeah... wtf? I kinda liked his postings. He seemed a down to earth guy.

dustin

« Reply #263 on: March 16, 2012, 03:24:40 PM »
yeah... wtf? I kinda liked his postings. He seemed a down to earth guy.

Got a new job. It's also been said his lady doesn't really care for BB'ing and I can see that making him a bit more focused on work and contemplative about hormonas and competing.

There's more to life than glittery thongs and shredded glutes, apparently.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: March 16, 2012, 03:26:27 PM »
Got a new job. It's also been said his lady doesn't really care for BB'ing and I can see that making him a bit more focused on work and contemplative about hormonas and competing.

There's more to life than glittery thongs and shredded glutes, apparently.

Not sure if serious?
Trans Milkshake.

dustin

« Reply #265 on: March 16, 2012, 03:30:33 PM »

Not sure if serious?

It was just a rumour I heard tossed around. I'm not sure if it's true.

My thongs are at home drying. After work I'll proceed to eat my chicken and broccoli, pose for a few hours in said thongs, then get my 18 hours of sleep (save for when I wake up to polish off a tub of cottage cheese to stay anabolic).

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: March 16, 2012, 03:32:55 PM »
It was just a rumour I heard tossed around. I'm not sure if it's true.

My thongs are at home drying. After work I'll proceed to eat my chicken and broccoli, pose for a few hours in said thongs, then get my 18 hours of sleep (save for when I wake up to polish off a tub of cottage cheese to stay anabolic).

Good to hear brother, i thought you had truly gone off of the deep end for a moment there.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #267 on: March 16, 2012, 03:49:01 PM »
Microscopic zoom, still sharp. My kitchen knives are blunt as fuck, i could still stab myself without much effort.

lol
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #268 on: March 16, 2012, 03:53:48 PM »
ofcourse fellas! not to forget!!,, you do need to clean the fuckin syrnge and neelde with alcohol! ,, you will get infection if you reuse needles and dont use alcohol to clean them before injection ,, it is comon sense,, never ever use needle that is not clean ,, and also never! share needles...i know i dotn need to say it since most here are sane ,,but most is not all lol,,

clean the needle,, and usualy the resosn i reuse needle sometime is because i inject many times,, and lazy ,, better will be to buy neww needles it is very cheap ,, im just so good in injection and knwo my body and skin and muscle and know exactly where to put it for it to penetrate painless and also ...i do the injection in very slow pace no pain usualy ,, you become very good after 20+ years lol

foro any new fellas out thre BUY A NEW DAMN NEELDLES,, its cheap ,, i realy do it just out of laziness and because im very good in cleaning the needle and know what im doing,,

the needle itself will penetrate the skin even after 100 times,, the rubber is the problem ...when it fall apart you cant get it through the syrnge to stick through the process and then lol you have oil while you push the plnger ...you have the oil go all over to the top ofo the syrnge insted of through the needle lol this! is what you want to avoid...so really buy new needles if you are not someone who realy know what they are doing

like everything in life you become very very good in something when you do it all the time for many years,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #269 on: March 16, 2012, 03:58:01 PM »
What kind of primo you using gh, primo A or E. I've been using primo now for almost a month. From top chef. I feel fantastic. I'm glad I gave it a try.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #270 on: March 16, 2012, 04:01:37 PM »
primobolana acatato in high dose

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #271 on: March 16, 2012, 04:01:37 PM »
What kind of primo you using gh, primo A or E. I've been using primo now for almost a month. From top chef. I feel fantastic. I'm glad I gave it a try.

Yeah, I forget if it was discussed whether acetato had any advantages over enantato?

I've only used enatato, pharm grade and UGL. I'd probably go UGL only for the fact that it's available in higher concentrations. Over 500mg a week feels like test with no bloat, and maybe a bit of trenbogna or equipina. It feels like all the positive effects with nothing weighing you down. Verrrry nice, but obviously very expensive, hard to find and most likely going to be faked if you don't have a golden source.

I can't tolerate much more than a gram per week so I'd probably have to drop test and go with primobolana if I really want to up the dose in the future.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #272 on: March 16, 2012, 04:08:21 PM »
Yeah, I forget if it was discussed whether acetato had any advantages over enantato?

I've only used enatato, pharm grade and UGL. I'd probably go UGL only for the fact that it's available in higher concentrations. Over 500mg a week feels like test with no bloat, and maybe a bit of trenbogna or equipina. It feels like all the positive effects with nothing weighing you down. Verrrry nice, but obviously very expensive, hard to find and most likely going to be faked if you don't have a golden source.

I can't tolerate much more than a gram per week so I'd probably have to drop test and go with primobolana if I really want to up the dose in the future.

Agreed man so far primo for me has felt kind of like masteron without the acne and hair growth and a bit more lean muscle growth. It feels like a cleaner version of testerone or something. No side at all. I'm running 600-700mg a week. I have a nice little stock of it. Later this summer I might bump it up to a gram ew. I have an important wedding to attend I'm going home to see family and friends I'm looking forward to being nice, lean, and handsome for a change. Not a bloat ball from to much test lol. Last year was the first time I really started to exepriment with other things besides test and orals. So far primo and masteron have been my favorites. I ran tren a 8 weeks on a couple weeks off and than back on again. I was the biggest and baddest by far. The sides were to much for me though.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #273 on: March 16, 2012, 04:16:43 PM »
that's fakepro15's support in a nutshell; third world gimmicks (usually kids) that just joined and need to be told that tren and gh work.
bro,
first 3rd world??
lol 6th economy in the world, and growing FAST!
your usa is owned by foreign money.... your usa is in soo much debt... not even funny.. lol...
brazil allready loaned money to Europe via IMF..... soon it will need to loan money to bancrupt usa....  ;D ;D ;D

second...
my brazilian brothers are very SERIOUS bodybuilders!!!
some are still very young, some are not....
but all are very serious... and it's not just about being told that tren and gh work....
it's about getting good sources up and running and eliminating the scammers...
AND these ugl's are aware of gh15 here... they want to be GH15 approved.....
THAT is how big gh15 is...
they offer free stuff.... they offer discounts.... etc...
all to get the GH15approved status.....

SERIOUS BODYBUILDERSSSS!!!
Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #274 on: March 16, 2012, 04:26:36 PM »
Agreed man so far primo for me has felt kind of like masteron without the acne and hair growth and a bit more lean muscle growth. It feels like a cleaner version of testerone or something. No side at all. I'm running 600-700mg a week. I have a nice little stock of it. Later this summer I might bump it up to a gram ew. I have an important wedding to attend I'm going home to see family and friends I'm looking forward to being nice, lean, and handsome for a change. Not a bloat ball from to much test lol. Last year was the first time I really started to exepriment with other things besides test and orals. So far primo and masteron have been my favorites. I ran tren a 8 weeks on a couple weeks off and than back on again. I was the biggest and baddest by far. The sides were to much for me though.
mak.....
are we lost brothers or something???
you can't stand eq , like me....
and my body also loves dht derivatives...!
masteron/primobolan/proviron.... i love it!!!!!
bit of test added and i am on clouds!!

tren makes me louco! i absolutely loves what it does to my physique but i get to mental.. lol!!
i am not to keen on pregesterones....
i am on npp now together with proviron.... you know just cruising lol!
but soon will get on the dht sterodis again...
i do not get bald anyway... no prostate related problems....
and as a bonus the dht steroids make ya horny as hell!!! especially PROVIRON!!
everybody should take proviron during cycle....
it makes test more effective.... makes you burn more fat.... no it's NOT a myth..... it saw it happen on myself... i am fairly lean to begin with so small changes are visible....helps with water retention from aromatizeing steroids....

really a great steroid to add... not to gain weight per se, but it makes the cycle you are on more effective.... and i love how it makes me feel..... it really has a mental effect... you feel great!!!!!!
like with primo, but a lot more pronounced.....

Be Happy,
Optimus