Author Topic: I have taken my last drink for the next 4 days. This is my road to semi sobriety  (Read 28224 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Scarface.
See. That makes me truthful. I could have googled it, and lied.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Scarface.
Bingo....great scene in the film.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Ok buddy while you are being so honest were you behind the wolfox account? In vino veritas.

The Ugly

• Getbig V

If I were there, I'd pat you on the back with an "Atta boy."

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Ok buddy while you are being so honest were you behind the wolfox account? In vino veritas.
Let me tell everyone for the 100th time. The only other account I ever had was the 2morereps gimmick.

I only got that, because Ron has a sick sense of humor. He knew exactly who was asking for that account to be approved. He just wanted to see what I would do with it.  ;D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Let me tell everyone for the 100th time. The only other account I ever had was the 2morereps gimmick.

I only got that, because Ron has a sick sense of humor. He knew exactly who was asking for that account to be approved. He just wanted to see what I would do with it.  ;D
Fair play Shizzo, I believe you. Back to the drinking thing how is that vodka going down? Enjoying getbig again?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Fair play Shizzo, I believe you. Back to the drinking thing how is that vodka going down? Enjoying getbig again?

I have noticed that my drinking directly relates to the volume of my posting. I post like crazy when i am buzzed/drunk.

The key, will be to make sure my posts still maintain the Shizzo quality.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
I have noticed that my drinking directly relates to the volume of my posting. I post like crazy when i am buzzed/drunk.

The key, will be to make sure my posts still maintain the Shizzo quality.
How close to the bottom of the bottle were you when you posted the infamous shizzo shirtless pic?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
How close to the bottom of the bottle were you when you posted the infamous shizzo shirtless pic?
I honestly didn't care. The smile on my face should tell the true tale. 

This place is nothing but fun for me.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
I honestly didn't care. The smile on my face should tell the true tale. 

This place is nothing but fun for me.
It was hilarious pal got to give you that!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
I do not understand you woman. You speak in riddles.

oh don't be silly, it's an old joke.  A glass is half full if you catch it as you spill it.

And the lying laugh:  everyone is the same height when horizontal?

I don't have a drinking problem...  No problem.  You fall over, I pick you up.  I get back up (although obviously I've never fallen over....

I have a neighbour who mentors at AA.  He binges once a month or week then rocks back up at AA pretending to not have a problem....

I do not have issues with booze.  It's legal.  I drink when I wanna and am able to do without often.  Too many calories.

take care babes,
ya I talk in riddle ridiculousness, I'm British, it's maybe my mad sense of sarcasm/irony you don't get?
xxxL

Rascal full

• Getbig IV

oh don't be silly, it's an old joke.  A glass is half full if you catch it as you spill it.

I don't have a drinking problem...  No problem.  You fall over, I pick you up.  I get back up (although obviously I've never fallen over....

I have a neighbour who mentors at AA.  He binges once a month or week then rocks back up at AA pretending to not have a problem....

I do not have issues with booze.  It's legal.  I drink when I wanna and am able to do without often.  Too many calories.

take care babes,
ya I talk in riddle ridiculousness, I'm British, it's maybe my mad sense of sarcasm/irony you don't get?
xxxL

How drunk would you have to be to suck shizzo's cock? No offense shizzo!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
How drunk would you have to be to suck shizzo's cock? No offense shizzo!
No offense taken my boy. I was about to ask her the same thing.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
No offense taken my boy. I was about to ask her the same thing.

haha....

this was good

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
It was hilarious pal got to give you that!

will you please re-post that pic of Sh with his shirt off smiling whilst drunk?  Oh please?
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
oh by the way I'm in England so 3,000 miles away from your East coast = 5 hours and I'm 8 hours from your West coast.  So the chances of my wanting to do oral on your drunken Sh who'd be unlikely to get it up anyways are perhaps 1,000,000 to 1.  Funny thought though.  

Keep it up

burp
xxxLinda

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

will you please re-post that pic of Sh with his shirt off smiling whilst drunk?  Oh please?
xL
I am sensing that I already have you halfway home.

That shirtless pic will immediately send your panties south of the equator.

It is what I do.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV

xL
I haven't got it but when you see it I have a feeling you might be booking first class tickets to shizzo's place of residence!

The Ugly

• Getbig V

take care babes,
xxxL

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
oh by the way I'm in England so 3,000 miles away from your East coast = 5 hours and I'm 8 hours from your West coast.  So the chances of my wanting to do oral on your drunken Sh who'd be unlikely to get it up anyways are perhaps 1,000,000 to 1.  Funny thought though.  Keep it up

burp
xxxLinda

I will have you balls deep by the next wallstreet bell.

Why not take a chance in life Linda? I did 25 pushups. What more do you need?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
oh wonderful.   Can't wait.  I've seen it in my dreams.  I've been to America all over up and down, lived in Canada, NYC, Florida etc.,

India, I've also done most if not all of Europe, seen Egypt etc.  But I've never crossed the equator.

It's difficult to get a proper drink in many countries.  Maybe that's our problem?  It's too freely available and cheap and legal?  In England beer is less expensive than bottled water.  You choose your fate?

xL

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Match made in heaven.

:)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
What more do you need?

They do not make what I need.  Even if they did, it'd probably be the wrong colour or size

madly
xL

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

They do not make what I need.  Even if they did, it'd be the wrong colour

madly
xL

Are we talking 12 inch black thangs? I have it all baby.

A mind like Einstein. A tongue like Gene Simmons, and hips like Elvis.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Darling?

Have you done at least one day sober since you posted this thread or are you taking the piss?

xLinda