Author Topic: For those who say Moosie has no legs...  (Read 13926 times)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: For those who say Moosie has no legs...
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2008, 06:31:15 AM »
But he doesn't post on getbig and argue with people 20 years younger.  Nor does he talk about Derek Anthony and cock all day.

give it up X. the similarities between warren and johnny vegas are too obvious. warren posts all day on MD and talks about Derek and gay sex constantly. he also loves to ague with kids. they are both old billionaires who love to post about gay life. although warren is married and johnny is a 47 year old singleton , this is the only difference between the two.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2008, 07:30:53 AM »
give it up X. the similarities between warren and johnny vegas are too obvious. warren posts all day on MD and talks about Derek and gay sex constantly. he also loves to ague with kids. they are both old billionaires who love to post about gay life. although warren is married and johnny is a 47 year old singleton , this is the only difference between the two.
Hi Squad!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2008, 07:31:48 AM »
All of your posts revolve around cock and DA.  We can best assume you like men.

And WE can assume you still live in a third world country and you use outdoor plumbing  ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2008, 07:54:29 AM »
And WE can assume you still live in a third world country and you use outdoor plumbing  ;D

Time to own you with some pics again.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2008, 07:55:32 AM »
Time to own you with some pics again.
you better watch out X, look how shredded "johnny" is. :o ::) ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2008, 07:57:44 AM »
you better watch out X, look how shredded "johnny" is. :o ::) ;D

I find it baffling that that is this fat ass rips on people.  He's 47 years old for christ sakes.  And he's gay.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2008, 07:58:25 AM »
But he doesn't post on getbig and argue with people 20 years younger.  Nor does he talk about Derek Anthony and cock all day.

I will say it again, I honestly thought Johnny was a gay.  Not bashing the guy, but he's made several flirty posts towards guys and about some pros.  Maybe Johnny should choose his words more carefully so as to not give off the queer vibe.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2008, 08:01:12 AM »
he certainly seems to have a lot of time on his hands for a district attorney with a mansion on the beach in LA, does he not?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2008, 08:01:46 AM »
I will say it again, I honestly thought Johnny was a gay.  Not bashing the guy, but he's made several flirty posts towards guys and about some pros.  Maybe Johnny should choose his words more carefully so as to not give off the queer vibe.

He's 100% gay.  It's very obvious.  I'm not ripping on him, it's his choice to be gay.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2008, 08:03:54 AM »
he certainly seems to have a lot of time on his hands for a district attorney with a mansion on the beach in LA, does he not?

He's not a District Attorney he's a Junior paralegal.  I heard from a good source.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2008, 08:08:36 AM »
He's not a District Attorney he's a Junior paralegal.  I heard from a good source.
impossible, he's not educated enough to be a junior paralegal.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2008, 08:11:01 AM »
impossible, he's not educated enough to be a junior paralegal.

hahahahhaha Too funny.  You mean to tell me someone talking about Derek Anthony's cock all day is not educated?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2008, 08:11:13 AM »
He's 100% gay.  It's very obvious.  I'm not ripping on him, it's his choice to be gay.

I'm not ripping on him either.  It must suck to be gay on the inside and yet try to act straight on the outside.  It's obvious that his gayness is leaking out more and more.  So it must be very tiring and draining for him to keep up the facade.  Imagine how much relief he would feel by just coming out publicly.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2008, 08:13:22 AM »
I'm not ripping on him either.  It must suck to be gay on the inside and yet try to act straight on the outside.  It's obvious that his gayness is leaking out more and more.  So it must be very tiring and draining for him to keep up the facade.  Imagine how much relief he would feel by just coming out publicly.

Yeah I guess you're right.  He should call up Moose, they could talk about it together.  Maybe even a love connection.  Moose is still ok in my book.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2008, 08:14:21 AM »
i still say he has no legs

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2008, 08:17:04 AM »
Yeah I guess you're right.  He should call up Moose, they could talk about it together.  Maybe even a love connection.  Moose is still ok in my book.

I think that internal conflict is also where his anger comes from.  Especially when he attacks obviously hetero guys like you and squad.  I just think he would be so much happier if he resolved this gay issue and came to terms with his sexuality.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2008, 08:19:25 AM »
I think that internal conflict is also where his anger comes from.  Especially when he attacks obviously hetero guys like you and squad.  I just think he would be so much happier if he resolved this gay issue and came to terms with his sexuality.

Squad hetro??.....hahah...that is like saying Xfactor lives in America instea dof a thrid world country!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2008, 08:20:52 AM »
I find it baffling that that is this fat ass rips on people.  He's 47 years old for christ sakes.  And he's gay.

Hey X, how may nuts do you have hanging off your chin at night????

And last-why are you so fucking skinny for being on the juice????????

If I were you I would just kill myself  ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2008, 08:21:31 AM »

Well put!  He's got some issues that he's trying to work out, obviously.  We'll be patient with him.  Good Luck Johnny we are pulling for you.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2008, 08:22:13 AM »
Squad hetro??.....hahah...that is like saying Xfactor lives in America instea dof a thrid world country!

wait for it...................... ..it's coming.................. ..BOOOOM. ;D EPIC FATASS.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2008, 08:23:14 AM »
Hey X, how may nuts do you have hanging off your chin at night????

Again talking about cock and nuts. Poor guy, those deep rooted issues are all coming clear for everybody to see.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2008, 08:23:23 AM »
Well put!  He's got some issues that he's trying to work out, obviously.  We'll be patient with him.  Good Luck Johnny we are pulling for you.

And I am pulling for you, hopingt hat someday, someday soon, you can get out of that third world country you are living in, and make it to the States.

WHo knows, you may even be able to go to college and then find a decent job, one that affords you to live in a non third world country  ;D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2008, 08:24:32 AM »
wait for it...................... ..it's coming.................. ..BOOOOM. ;D EPIC FATASS.

BOOM! 45% BF on Sqaud, and he still talks shit-even after DA ass raped him back in May!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2008, 08:25:46 AM »
BOOM! 45% BF on Sqaud, and he still talks shit-even after DA ass raped him back in May!
hahahaha, if i'm 45% you're 65%, booooom. :D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2008, 08:26:01 AM »
Again talking about cock and nuts. Poor guy, those deep rooted issues are all coming clear for everybody to see.

That jealouy of yours is out of hand Xfactor-I know you wish you could get out of that third world country you live in, but I just can't help you!