Author Topic: Six illegal aliens arrested for Gang rape (Let's get to work on that Amnesty!)  (Read 2699 times)

James

Six illegal aliens arrested for Maryland gang rape (Let's get to work on that Amnesty next!)

Once in the car, she found several other men already in the vehicle. Instead of taking her to her home in Va., he drove her to his own residence which he shared with more than 12 other illegal aliens.

According to investigators, the men forced her inside and proceeded to rape and sodomize her for several hours.

Sometime before 5:30 a.m., the woman managed to escape the residence, and ran to a nearby home for assistance. Deputies from the Charles County Sheriff’s Office responded and the woman was taken to Civista Medial Center for treatment.

Deputies immediately went to the location of the reported rape, and found many of the alleged attackers. However, detectives are still looking for additional suspects who fled the residence that morning.

http://www.examiner.com/x-35821-Immigration-Reform-Examiner~y2010m3d19-Six-illegal-aliens-arrested-for-Maryland-gang-rape
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ______________

Now with health care out of the way- we can focus on getting Amnesty for these poor people! They deserve it! Diversity makes us strong.

Hereford

• Getbig V
Racist.  Illegals are all just honorable, family people here to make a better living.

They don't commit crime.

>:( ;)

James

The Dems looking for the MS-13 vote!

Hereford

• Getbig V
Ya know, if rapists as a whole had enough in terms of numbers to make up a voting block, I'm sure the Dems would pander to them too.

The left in this country has absolutely no moral foundation.

James

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Don't let the dark skins fool you...these clowns are tea-baggers.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You dont understand.They were acting out their rage at the unjust USA.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Stories like this are part of the reason I support the death penalty for some rapists. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Illegal immigrants are being courted to work for USA's meat packing giants and then they are being deported in arrangements that the meat companies have with US immigration so that their production lines are not affected.  It's your own meat corporations and your own government doing this to you.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Six illegal aliens arrested for Maryland gang rape (Let's get to work on that Amnesty next!)

Once in the car, she found several other men already in the vehicle. Instead of taking her to her home in Va., he drove her to his own residence which he shared with more than 12 other illegal aliens.

According to investigators, the men forced her inside and proceeded to rape and sodomize her for several hours.

Sometime before 5:30 a.m., the woman managed to escape the residence, and ran to a nearby home for assistance. Deputies from the Charles County Sheriff’s Office responded and the woman was taken to Civista Medial Center for treatment.

Deputies immediately went to the location of the reported rape, and found many of the alleged attackers. However, detectives are still looking for additional suspects who fled the residence that morning.

http://www.examiner.com/x-35821-Immigration-Reform-Examiner~y2010m3d19-Six-illegal-aliens-arrested-for-Maryland-gang-rape
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ______________

Now with health care out of the way- we can focus on getting Amnesty for these poor people! They deserve it! Diversity makes us strong.

You're upset over this????

Wall Street just RAPED 300 MILLION AMERICANS and not one of you are saying a thing about it. And that is 300 million in america...there are a couple of BILLION worldwide that have RAPED by Wall Street, the Bankers and the Real Estaters...

I SAY DECAPITATE ALL WALL STREET, BANKERS AND REAL ESTATERS AND THEN TORTURE THEM AFTERWARD...
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i'd like to see these 6 impaled.  Stick up the ass and let them bleed out.  place them at the border perhaps.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
I hope justice is served.  I'm sure it will be. 
Abandon every hope...

newmom

I hope justice is served.  I'm sure it will be. 

I hope so to, but some ACLU dipshit lawyer will try their damnest to get them off and NOT deported. But guess what, we will pay for the trial..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I would have no problem volunteering for the firing squad.   

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
I hope so to, but some ACLU dipshit lawyer will try their damnest to get them off and NOT deported. But guess what, we will pay for the trial..

I hope the lawyer does his job.  Our justice system is based on a fair trial and everyone having the right to representation regardless of nationality.  We are the country prosecuting them and we should be the ones who make them abide by our laws.  I don't know the ins and outs of this case but i don't think this will be a tough one to convict on.  I hope the lawyer for them ensures it is a fair and just trial.  That is the way it should be.  You can not reduce yourself to scum like this, you have to rise above it. 
Abandon every hope...

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
They only come here to work hard, follow rules and raise their kids. Any thoughts to the contrary makes you a racist.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Not only that, we will pay for their lawyers, pay for their three meals a day, TV, exercise equipment, multiple appeals, a library, etc.    

newmom

I hope the lawyer does his job.  Our justice system is based on a fair trial and everyone having the right to representation regardless of nationality.  We are the country prosecuting them and we should be the ones who make them abide by our laws.  I don't know the ins and outs of this case but i don't think this will be a tough one to convict on.  I hope the lawyer for them ensures it is a fair and just trial.  That is the way it should be.  You can not reduce yourself to scum like this, you have to rise above it. 

Maybe I'm naive or retarded or both, but they don't have a right to shit if they are not here illegally. Due process is FOR CITIZENS

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Maybe I'm naive or retarded or both, but they don't have a right to shit if they are not here illegally. Due process is FOR CITIZENS

Word.  lol.  I like this woman.   :D

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
The Dems looking for the MS-13 vote!

JACKPOT  ;D
RIP Bob Probert

newmom

Word.  lol.  I like this woman.   :D

which part the retarded or naive part lol..I mean really why the fuck should they get a trial, I guess because a law was broken against an american citizen, sorry snip their dicks off and send them back (see I won't win for President)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
which part the retarded or naive part lol..I mean really why the fuck should they get a trial, I guess because a law was broken against an american citizen, sorry snip their dicks off and send them back (see I won't win for President)

Hahahaha!!  You should post here more often.  :)  I pretty much feel the same way.  You have a long line of people trying to legally enter the country.  I wouldn't make any concession at all for illegals.  I wouldn't do the castration part (lol), but I would send them home.   

newmom

Hahahaha!!  You should post here more often.  :)  I pretty much feel the same way.  You have a long line of people trying to legally enter the country.  I wouldn't make any concession at all for illegals.  I wouldn't do the castration part (lol), but I would send them home.   

well some will argue then why put the trial of 9/11 dicknuts out there..just ship them back...hmm tell me that one though

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
well some will argue then why put the trial of 9/11 dicknuts out there..just ship them back...hmm tell me that one though

I definitely wouldn't treat them like American citizens, like Holder, etc. are doing. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Are those illegal quidos or mexicans?