Author Topic: Ronnie compared to strong men.  (Read 4109 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Ronnie compared to strong men.
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2007, 04:55:26 AM »
A small window of hope for Pro Bodybuilding was opened at the early part of this century.  The mainstream media became interested in the viability of this so-called sport. 

However, when big Ronnie began to show his retarded head and bloated physique on night-time Talk Shows that window of hope was abruptly closed!

Thanks again Ronnie for ensuring that Pro Bodybuilding remains a circus side-show.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2007, 06:42:57 AM »
Who cares if bodybuilding gets mainstream or not.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2007, 08:27:22 AM »
Maybe Ronnie should Visit Westside Barbell  and have a workout with this beast here

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2007, 10:19:03 AM »
Maybe Ronnie should Visit Westside Barbell  and have a workout with this beast here

i hope you know that is louie simmons.

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2007, 10:20:18 AM »
With 1 year of strongman specific training, Ronnie would own all those guys.

nah.

maybe 7 years ago. he would have done pretty good.

besides, most of the strongman are of huge stature - like well over 6 feet and 300 plus pounds.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2007, 10:37:13 AM »
Ronnie, an incoherant and blubbering retard! 

When the executive producers at ESPN viewed a videotape of Ronnie training at MetroFlex, the fait of bodybuilding for the next decade was sealed.  Yes that's right, Ronnie ensured that the mainstream would never see pro bodybuilding on tv screens anytime soon!

Ronnie is the personification of everything that is obscene about this so-called sport. At least that is what the executives at ESPN think!

Ronnie you are legendary for your cheat reps, retarded stares and rancid body odour. Thanks to you bodybuilding will never have mainstream appeal.  Looks like we are stuck with an audience of latent-homosexuals, freaks, loners and losers for the forseeable future!

Why you are still posting here is beyond me ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2007, 10:38:14 AM »

nah.

maybe 7 years ago. he would have done pretty good.

besides, most of the strongman are of huge stature - like well over 6 feet and 300 plus pounds.

not to mention that Ronnie is already 43 years old.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2007, 10:40:57 AM »

looks way better than Ronnie

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2007, 10:42:26 AM »

i agree.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2007, 10:44:12 AM »

nah.

maybe 7 years ago. he would have done pyretty good.

Yes! He would have the strenght neccesary but he'd have a hard time completing some of the lifts. Brittish Gary Taylor was strong as hell but just not tall enough. I think He was 182cm app. 6feet. Example, he could not lift the anchor chain to a platform. It wasn't too heavy, he just couldn't reach it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Taylor

Oh, sorry, he won one... Just goes on to show how good he was on other events.

Iraclese

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2007, 01:43:47 PM »
Ronnie no doubt is one of the strongest men that ever lived, but he trains like a bodybuilder mind you.  If he dedicated 2-3 training for strong man I think he would do really well.

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2007, 02:21:21 PM »
Ronnie is not tall enough to be competitive at a strongman compettion

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2007, 02:37:48 PM »

and is actually functional muscle
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2007, 03:29:52 PM »
Ronnie, an incoherant and blubbering retard!  

When the executive producers at ESPN viewed a videotape of Ronnie training at MetroFlex, the fait of bodybuilding for the next decade was sealed.  Yes that's right, Ronnie ensured that the mainstream would never see pro bodybuilding on tv screens anytime soon!

Ronnie is the personification of everything that is obscene about this so-called sport. At least that is what the executives at ESPN think!

Ronnie you are legendary for your cheat reps, retarded stares and rancid body odour. Thanks to you bodybuilding will never have mainstream appeal.  Looks like we are stuck with an audience of latent-homosexuals, freaks, loners and losers for the forseeable future!

does it really hurt that bad that you enver won the olympia, shawn?

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2007, 03:52:08 PM »
Who cares if bodybuilding gets mainstream or not.

I agree, Wank Wood has serious aids about this issue.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2007, 04:02:04 PM »
Ever seen Ronnie eat a bowl of grits?  He looks like a person who has had a frontal lobotomy and is learning to chew again.

I applaud Ronnie in his endeavours to bring back the half-rep, cheat-rep and ego-rep.  However, i will never forgive him for popularising the retarded-stare and the lower-lip-quiver!

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2007, 04:09:16 PM »
Ever seen Ronnie eat a bowl of grits?  He looks like a person who has had a frontal lobotomy and is learning to chew again.

I applaud Ronnie in his endeavours to bring back the half-rep, cheat-rep and ego-rep.  However, i will never forgive him for popularising the retarded-stare and the lower-lip-quiver!

Lol, epic sexual fixation on 'lower-lip-quiver'. You sound like you're writing this as you masturbate to a youtube video of him or something.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2007, 04:29:10 PM »
Ronnies 'gym stories' have become legendary. 

I like the one about 'the dump' he took at Metroflex.  He allegedly laid a 15'' log that wouldnt flush!  A shrewd Ronnie used the toilet brush to break it into pieces. That vile and stinking mess was then sent on its way!

- That is why Ronnie is known as the 'thinking mans' bodybuilder!

eliscominblue

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2007, 05:06:12 PM »
Ronnie would not be very competitive as a strongman.  Those events take years to master.  Brian Siders, Zydrunas Savickas, Bill Kazmaier (in his prime) would smoke Ronnie in Powerlifting and Strongman.......it's as strange as wanting to see Siders diet down to compete in the Olympia...two different worlds.  Why the hell would Ronnie want to prove himself anyhow.....he doesn't need the money.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2007, 06:28:27 PM »

That is Louie, the owner.  He is a multi-title, weight-class, record holding powerlifter.  He has coached NFL teams, players, and professional athletes from all walks of life.  His gym houses some of the strongest men and women in the world and has done so for years.  Bottom line, the guys knows his strength training shit!

Oh, and he and his wife are great people!
w

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2007, 06:40:31 PM »
Big Louie is a stand-up guy.  The whole 'badass image' he projects is just an act!  He and his wife are really down to earth people.

Louie, or as his friends say, Fat Louie, has always battled with his weight.  His love of sugary carbs is the culprit here.

Louie has a very childlike nature, he is really shy and unoffensive.  Dont be skewed my the intimidating 'ink work' as that is a just a mere throw back to his insecure teenage years.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2007, 10:50:38 PM »
Maybe Grek Kovacs should've tried strongman?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2007, 11:15:08 PM »
Ronnies 'gym stories' have become legendary. 

I like the one about 'the dump' he took at Metroflex.  He allegedly laid a 15'' log that wouldnt flush!  A shrewd Ronnie used the toilet brush to break it into pieces. That vile and stinking mess was then sent on its way!

- That is why Ronnie is known as the 'thinking mans' bodybuilder!

lol

shawn, you are mildly funny with this gimmick, but at least use different material.

the dump story you provided us with a couple of months ago, only it was apparently branch who was the subject that time. ;)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2007, 01:38:45 AM »
Fat Louie has a mouth like a sewer.

He likes to move heavy weight while using really bad form. 

Lou has always had a huge abdomen and is not afraid to take his top off and showcase the lard.

Like so many meatheads, Fat Louie is all talk with not much going on between the ears!