Author Topic: WHAT's YOUR PET PEEVE?  (Read 7412 times)

Moosejay

Re: WHAT's YOUR PET PEEVE?
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2008, 09:28:42 AM »
Canadian, eh!   but integrity rules, where ever you live.

OH! Thought you were from NY...no wonder a fine physique such as yours was heretofore unknown to me!

Agree on integrity, comrade

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2008, 09:32:49 AM »
Sentence finishers, politically correct euphemisms, and pretentious three-name kid actors. And Eddie Vedder.

Shut up, Eddie.

Moosejay

« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2008, 09:34:47 AM »
Sentence finishers, politically correct euphemisms, and pretentious three-name kid actors. And Eddie Vedder.

Shut up, Eddie.

Three name kid actors, but using such monikers, automatically destroy any future adult carerrs they would hope to have by doing so

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2008, 09:42:17 AM »
Three name kid actors, but using such monikers, automatically destroy any future adult carerrs they would hope to have by doing so

the only famous adults with 3 names are assassins.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2008, 09:43:11 AM »

They usually just "reinvent" themselves when the lower hairs arrive. Haley Joel, Spencer Treat, and Anthony Michael become Oz, Spence, and "the growed-up dork from Sixteen Candles."

But still.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2008, 10:01:24 AM »
Also, tweekers.

The world's worst overactor is the 2am methhead outside 7-11, desperately trying to appear sober as he waits for the dopeman. Dude, do you really think I drug my nacho-craving ass outta bed to bring you a fucking cigarette?

Samuel L. Jackson is second.

TheTerrifyer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2008, 10:03:05 AM »
People who start and/or reply to threads like this so they can relate pseudo-anecdotes that revolve around the concept that they are in incredible shape and everyone else is an out of shape slob that is intimidated by them.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2008, 10:06:34 AM »

Shut up, Eddie.

+1  8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2008, 11:22:12 AM »
Racism. Willful ignorance. Dance music. 

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2008, 12:44:36 PM »
How about when you say something...and the recipient of your statement says, "What?"

Just wait several seconds without repeating yourself....and watch...they will respond to your statement.

they heard you the first time.

they are just trying to control or manipulate you.

Bawahahahahahaha....LMAO!!!  Man...that rates up there with the best!  I think that's a growing trend now...f*ck I hate that shit!  So true!!!