Author Topic: Healthcare Advice Needed: Visiting California from Texas  (Read 837 times)

Chinka

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Healthcare Advice Needed: Visiting California from Texas
« on: February 14, 2024, 04:58:55 AM »
Hello everyone,

My wife and I are currently enjoying our trip in California, but we're facing some health issues that require attention. Being from Texas, we're not familiar with the healthcare system here. A kind stranger suggested using an online portal to find the best doctors and clinics nearby, but we're unsure of which portal to use or how to go about it.

Can anyone provide guidance on how to find reliable healthcare services in California? We would greatly appreciate any advice or recommendations you can offer. Our main concern is ensuring we receive proper medical care while we're away from home.

Chinka

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Re: Healthcare Advice Needed: Visiting California from Texas
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2024, 03:59:28 AM »
Hello everyone,

My wife and I are currently enjoying our trip in California, but we're facing some health issues that require attention. Being from Texas, we're not familiar with the healthcare system here. A kind stranger suggested using an online portal https://doctor.global/ to find the best doctors and clinics nearby, but we're unsure of which portal to use or how to go about it.

Can anyone provide guidance on how to find reliable healthcare services in California? We would greatly appreciate any advice or recommendations you can offer. Our main concern is ensuring we receive proper medical care while we're away from home.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2024, 05:05:24 AM »
its simple. You probably came into texas illegally from mexico and made your way to california. So you already know they treat you illegals like your something special there so just go get all the free and best stuff they give you. It is just that simple. Because if you were a true american you would know more about things. Enjoy all your free stuff that us hard working americans tax dollars are providing for you.  smh

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2024, 12:07:12 PM »
Hello everyone,

My wife and I are currently enjoying our trip in California, but we're facing some health issues that require attention. Being from Texas, we're not familiar with the healthcare system here. A kind stranger suggested using an online portal to find the best doctors and clinics nearby, but we're unsure of which portal to use or how to go about it.

Should have stayed in TX. Cali is a germ infested shithole!
T