Author Topic: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!  (Read 206500 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Shawn Ray - Is in The House!!!!
« Reply #250 on: September 29, 2017, 02:48:15 PM »

A look into the delusional mind of Shawn Ray. Said he was going to beat Lee Haney , failed , Said he was going to beat Dorian Yates, failed , reduced to slandering Ronnie Coleman on the night he was at his best ever. So bitter  ;D

Acknowledges it's fair that Ronnie beat Flex but his placing was unfair   ::) one contradiction after the next , He can't compete with Ronnie on size? He didn't need to he couldn't compete with Nasser on size either and beat him multiple times , The size excuse holds no water.

Shawn you simply weren't in Lee Haney , Dorians and Ronnie's league

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #251 on: September 29, 2017, 03:36:22 PM »
I am hearing great things about the Shawn Ray Hawaiian Classic taking place this November.  You have big shoes to fill, replacing the oldest running and largest NPC show in Hawaii, but according to the coconut wireless, you are doing a fabulous job. 

And check your PM.   :)

macgyver

• Getbig II
« Reply #252 on: September 29, 2017, 03:45:07 PM »
A look into the delusional mind of Shawn Ray. Said he was going to beat Lee Haney , failed , Said he was going to beat Dorian Yates, failed , reduced to slandering Ronnie Coleman on the night he was at his best ever. So bitter  ;D

Acknowledges it's fair that Ronnie beat Flex but his placing was unfair   ::) one contradiction after the next , He can't compete with Ronnie on size? He didn't need to he couldn't compete with Nasser on size either and beat him multiple times , The size excuse holds no water.

Shawn you simply weren't in Lee Haney , Dorians and Ronnie's league

Just because he didn't get an "o", doesn't mean he's not in their league.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #253 on: September 29, 2017, 03:49:21 PM »
You're still whining about... Haven't changed a bit.

In all seriousness, it's nice to see you're healthy and enjoying life!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #254 on: September 29, 2017, 03:51:09 PM »

Just because he didn't get an "o", doesn't mean he's not in their league.

No he's not in their league because they all won multiple contests NOT just multiple Olympias , Shawn 2 pro wins  ::)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: September 29, 2017, 03:53:39 PM »
Shawn  what do you think about the height and weight requirements for the classic physique category ?

Personally I think that a classic aesthetic physique has nothing to do with numbers.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #256 on: September 29, 2017, 03:54:33 PM »
He's a dumbass conspiracy Theorist.
I never wanted that gym or any gym.
I've always thought the gym business was a "Money Pit!"
Maybe that's why he was convicted of Steaking Money from his own gym.
Things that make you go, "Hhhhhmmmm...?" ???

Don't most people that own gyms do it as a way to sell drugs?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #257 on: September 29, 2017, 03:55:44 PM »
How much did Ron pay you to come back here to drive up traffic?  Was it the 2 or 3 combo plate from Panda Express?

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #258 on: September 29, 2017, 04:51:17 PM »
I am hearing great things about the Shawn Ray Hawaiian Classic taking place this November.  You have big shoes to fill, replacing the oldest running and largest NPC show in Hawaii, but according to the coconut wireless, you are doing a fabulous job. 

Mahalo🤙🏽

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #259 on: September 29, 2017, 06:06:55 PM »
He's a dumbass conspiracy Theorist.
I never wanted that gym or any gym.
I've always thought the gym business was a "Money Pit!"
Maybe that's why he was convicted of Steaking Money from his own gym.
Things that make you go, "Hhhhhmmmm...?" ???
You should have bought it so you could have banned Greg/Gary....the dude that slapped you around for trying to steal his bench between sets. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #260 on: September 29, 2017, 06:11:19 PM »

Hopefully the judges have improved a good bit.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #261 on: September 29, 2017, 06:15:59 PM »
Here's a few questions if you have time :

1 - Which IFBB pro (current or past) when all things considered (life style, career, placings, rewards, consequences, etc..) would you consider to be a candidate for Most Successful Pro Ever? (Arnold Excluded)

2 - Which IFBB pro (current or past) when all things considered (life style, career, placings, rewards, consequences, etc..) would you consider to be a candidate for Most Tragic Pro Ever?  (Titus excluded)

3 - What is your honest opinion on the pre-made ready to drink protein shakes you see on the shelves.  Like Myoplex, Met Rx, Muscle Milk, etc...  any protein drink already pre made.  I have heard from others that these are a poor choice that the process of making them and the time of sitting on the shelf has denatured the product greatly.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #262 on: September 29, 2017, 06:33:31 PM »
Hopefully the judges have improved a good bit.

::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: September 29, 2017, 06:35:47 PM »
Hey Shawn ....good to have you back..you're a legend!....

I was at the 2001 Olympia and you looked fantastic...I had you for second place...no way Levrone beat you...I was happy that I got to see you in your last show...

I was attending the Olympia press conference as well and you seemed to be in a really foul mood....I remember you got into an argument with a female judge after she criticized your physique and said "Shawn, you always think you should win but your physique hasn't changed in years"....you then pointed out that her statement was proof that she was biased against you and she was removed as a judge..what are your feelings about that incident?

Also you got upset with another body builder (I forget his name) because he was talking about his cat...who was that guy again?  and whatever happened to him?>..he pretty much disappeared after that

Thanks for coming back Shawn

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: September 29, 2017, 06:39:31 PM »
shawn,

what do you think of this guy?

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #265 on: September 29, 2017, 06:59:34 PM »
^ Ouch.......

Well she IS wider than Cheath.

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: September 29, 2017, 07:58:03 PM »
Good to see Shawn in here. A legend of the sport.
But the only question I have at this time, if anyone in here knows a good link for some skittles. With The Fall, comes that Blues, so its time to get jacked!!!
Thanks, Guys. Thanks, Shawn for taking the time

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #267 on: September 29, 2017, 08:03:45 PM »
Here's a few questions if you have time :

1 - Which IFBB pro (current or past) when all things considered (life style, career, placings, rewards, consequences, etc..) would you consider to be a candidate for Most Successful Pro Ever? (Arnold Excluded)

2 - Which IFBB pro (current or past) when all things considered (life style, career, placings, rewards, consequences, etc..) would you consider to be a candidate for Most Tragic Pro Ever?  (Titus excluded)

3 - What is your honest opinion on the pre-made ready to drink protein shakes you see on the shelves.  Like Myoplex, Met Rx, Muscle Milk, etc...  any protein drink already pre made.  I have heard from others that these are a poor choice that the process of making them and the time of sitting on the shelf has denatured the product greatly.

Would you exclude Stan Efferding as well?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #268 on: September 29, 2017, 08:22:25 PM »
Shawn  what do you think about the height and weight requirements for the classic physique category ?

Personally I think that a classic aesthetic physique has nothing to do with numbers.

i think they set a maximum weight for each height.. shorter guys must weigh lighter than taller guys in order not to have short blocky bbrs like the 212 class..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #269 on: September 29, 2017, 08:23:41 PM »
Shawn, when you were competing, have you ever stuffed your posing trunk with a sock?
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #270 on: September 29, 2017, 08:27:05 PM »
Shawn, when you were competing, have you ever stuffed your posing trunk with a sock?

Dude, I'm sure someone else already bought it.
Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #271 on: September 29, 2017, 08:40:12 PM »
Dude, I'm sure someone else already bought it.

Definitely a getbigger purchased it!
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #272 on: September 29, 2017, 08:58:35 PM »
Neither Shawn or Melvin will even acknowledge the question about whether they are related. What does this tell us? Well, Melvin Goodrum would like to boast he is related to a pro. He posted recently that he was going to speak with Shawn about some current issue. Made me wonder how he got Shawn's phone number. Melvin stated a few times that he was related to a professional bodybuilder. Could be where he got so much insider info in the past. So why keep this relationship a secret? Goodrum doesn't benefit by keeping this secret. Shawn might be embarrassed to be related to the resident buffoon. Whatever the reasons they are serious. They should both come out of the closet so to speak. Both have responded to posts I made in this thread but didn't address the relationship question. I mean, why wouldn't Shawn state clearly that he is definitely NOT related to Melvin Goodrum if he wasn't? That strongly suggests that he is related. Otherwise he wouldn't hesitate to deny it. Melvin can't admit it because he is committed to not revealing that fact. So their lack of a response or acknowlegment is a confirmation that they are, indeed, related.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #273 on: September 29, 2017, 09:11:21 PM »
As an Original "Get Bigger" from back in the day, let me say it's Good to be Back!!!

My Haters are still here I see but so are the New Jacks & I'm excited to see what the next 10 years have in store for us after my 10 year sabbatical.

Any questions?
Retired Life, Bubble Guts, MD, Generation Iron, IFBB, Pro League, Wellness Division, Trolls, Haters, Shawn Ray Hawaiian Classic, Beating Ronnie Coleman 5 straight Years in a Row, Guest Posing Fat in 96 when I placed 2nd in the Mr O, Being Fat & Happy, My Big Fat Mouth, 17 years in Retirement, The Donald, National Anthem, The Next Beyonce, State of Bodybuilding, The Comeback😜
Fire away!!!

"Haters"?!  How Phildoesque of you to use that term.  Otherwise, welcome. Back.  I guess. 

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #274 on: September 29, 2017, 09:48:35 PM »

Ferrigno and aceto working with cormier now?