Author Topic: Gunter Schlierkamp recent pic  (Read 24874 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Gunter Schlierkamp recent pic
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2016, 12:44:30 AM »
Spoken by a true  infantile.

What is lost on so many here is their perception of what real people look like and how real people perceive them. No normal person would consider Gunter small. He's not skinny nor is he muscle bound. He does look in great shape and looks like he actually works out -- which is more than you can say for the majority on this board.

I met Gunter in person maybe about 10 years ago when he use to train at the Golds in Redondo Beach, CA. He was long retired by then but he was very impressive in person. I'm around 6'2" and he was noticeably taller than I was.

Very nice and good natured guy. Always a smile when he caught your eye. Seems very happy and content. Even if he isn't 300 pounds of rippling muscle. Inconceivable to many on this board.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2016, 01:33:33 AM »
Gunter is way taller than most pros.

hardman

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2016, 02:09:21 AM »
What is lost on so many here is their perception of what real people look like and how real people perceive them. No normal person would consider Gunter small. He's not skinny nor is he muscle bound. He does look in great shape and looks like he actually works out -- which is more than you can say for the majority on this board.

I met Gunter in person maybe about 10 years ago when he use to train at the Golds in Redondo Beach, CA. He was long retired by then but he was very impressive in person. I'm around 6'2" and he was noticeably taller than I was.

Very nice and good natured guy. Always a smile when he caught your eye. Seems very happy and content. Even if he isn't 300 pounds of rippling muscle. Inconceivable to many on this board.
did you enjoy catching his eye?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2016, 02:44:30 AM »
Gunter is way taller than most pros.

So?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2016, 04:03:29 AM »

Most likely one of the better persons in bodybuilding, but I never could stand his smile in the magazines. Weider understandably loved him as he was one of the few market-compatible dudes in his "roster".

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2016, 04:20:41 AM »
Didn't Mike Mentzer did a pro show coverage once in which he glorified Gunther as Hitlers wet dream. Must have been not long before Mentzer died. Was it in MD maybe ?  Anyone remember this ?

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2016, 05:41:09 AM »
I always thought Gunter had a great physique/ big but still pleasing to the eye. great chest shoulders and arms and one of the taller bodybuilders

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2016, 05:45:15 AM »
Tall with wide waist is hard to pull off but he had the structure for it... great bber but Weider pushed him too hard and he could never fully live up to the 2002 hype.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2016, 05:57:00 AM »
Gunter enjoying life.

Meaning Jay in Dubai looking to make some money...

Jay didnt need to do g4p.

He is a good businessman,and his father was some kind of millionaire as I remember.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2016, 06:02:01 AM »
He had real potential to go places (outside of bodybuilding) but he needed a good manager (gf, wife, bf, hubby, schmoe, etc.) to make it all happen.  Alas, it was not to be.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2016, 07:13:11 AM »
Most likely one of the better persons in bodybuilding, but I never could stand his smile in the magazines. Weider understandably loved him as he was one of the few market-compatible dudes in his "roster".

blue-eyed blondie FTMFW

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2016, 07:46:01 AM »
Gunter looks in great shape and healthy.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2016, 07:49:56 AM »
 :)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2016, 01:01:05 PM »
But his wife was not as hot as Dennis Wolf's......

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2016, 01:50:58 PM »
He had real potential to go places (outside of bodybuilding) but he needed a good manager (gf, wife, bf, hubby, schmoe, etc.) to make it all happen.  Alas, it was not to be.
You would have been the perfect guy for the job, Why did you let him down?
Why, Bay.....why ?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2016, 02:31:11 PM »
never liked his body

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2016, 02:35:54 PM »
What he's doing for a living

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2016, 02:38:48 PM »
You would have been the perfect guy for the job, Why did you let him down?
Why, Bay.....why ?

He wouldn't peel.  ::)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2016, 04:36:50 PM »

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2016, 05:41:43 PM »
This reeks of faggotry.

Your point? ???

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2016, 08:21:43 PM »
Your point? ???

I'm not saying it's a bad thing.  LOL.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2016, 10:35:15 PM »

Bullshit. I have read articles on him and he stated in one that he is 6'0.5" even though he was listed at 6'1" and even 6'2" at times. You are NOT the 6'2" you claim to be or think you are. You were probably measured when you were young with Nike's on and rounded up to the nearest inch. The dude is 6'0.5" (from his own mouth).

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2016, 11:03:29 PM »
Bigger shoulders than arms.

Remnants of drugs past.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2016, 12:21:46 AM »
Bullshit. I have read articles on him and he stated in one that he is 6'0.5" even though he was listed at 6'1" and even 6'2" at times. You are NOT the 6'2" you claim to be or think you are. You were probably measured when you were young with Nike's on and rounded up to the nearest inch. The dude is 6'0.5" (from his own mouth).

Looks at least 6'2'' here

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2016, 01:43:46 AM »

I clocked in at 6' 1 and 3/4 inches three months ago at my doctor's office. I have lost some height as I've gotten older. I use to be a solid 6'2". I've never worn Nike shoes.

LOL at you telling me, someone  you've never met, how tall I am.