Author Topic: hrt experiences  (Read 8069 times)

fireblade919

• Getbig I
Re: hrt experiences
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2010, 04:11:58 PM »
4thAD, my apologies

fireblade919

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2010, 04:36:16 PM »
4thAD, help me understand, are you saying that a compounder can source Nan. from manufacturers not on the FDA list?  The FDA listed manufacturers have all stopped selling the compound and none of them ever sold the product in crystalline form.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2010, 06:35:05 PM »
HRT is hormone replacement therapy. The key word here is hormone. TRT is for low test, test replacement therapy. Hope this helps.

I know you think you know everything and what every Doc will and will not prescribe, but I'm sorry to say you're wrong! There are legit ailments for nandralone.

HRT/TRT pretty much the same thing when talking about men.  Let's not get into semantics. 

4thAD

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2010, 07:20:01 PM »
HRT/TRT pretty much the same thing when talking about men.  Let's not get into semantics. 

Yeah I hear ya!

4thAD

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2010, 07:41:56 PM »
4thAD, help me understand, are you saying that a compounder can source Nan. from manufacturers not on the FDA list?  The FDA listed manufacturers have all stopped selling the compound and none of them ever sold the product in crystalline form.

Any Pharmacy can potentially compound any drug on the FDA list I would imagine. I know a lot of main stream pharmacies also have compounding capabilities. I was picking up a prescription for my wife the other day, and I over heard the Pharmacist telling another customer he could potentially dose his script of testosterone in any mg/ml he wanted(if it was prescribed). He said they had a compounding pharma right here, and it was a pharma everyone knows. I personally have a script for nandralone decanoate.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2010, 08:53:21 AM »
Shit I have taken injectable anavar,winstrol,deca,and test all from a legit compounding pharmacy...fireblade have you ever gotten blood work while taking an oral steroid? I have and the enzymes do raise but never enough for my doctors to really worry...I got bloodwork done again 4 weeks after and 8 month cycle of injects and orals here and there...guess what? My levels are completely perfect

fireblade919

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2010, 09:35:45 AM »
Thanks 4thAD. Good info.  As I said before I've been going to the Endos for 10 years and they look at me crazy.

To tstmaniac.  Did the gels, patchs and injects.  No orals since my doc advised against them, my research showed they were liver toxic and it seems that other prescription meds seem to do a number on my liver and kidneys.  And yes I get blood work but of recent found that I should be doing more types of tests and more often.

To All:  Found this site yesterday http://www.allthingsmale.com/.  May be of value to some.

4thAD

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2010, 12:02:40 PM »
That is Dr. John Crislers site. Been a member there for some time now. I have posted his HCG protocol on this board.

Orals can be damaging to the liver. So can a plethora of other over the counter drugs as well. Acetaminophen is very hepa toxic. This is the reason I always recommend running liv-52 when running orals in your cycles. From my personal experience and blood work and testimony from others like tstmaniac I dont think 17aa alkaloid steroids are as hepa toxic as the media makes them out to be. Does one need to take precautions and do there research before using such steroids? Absolutely.

fireblade919

• Getbig I
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2010, 01:07:15 PM »
Thanks 4thAD.  The article on HCG was very insightful.  I will give it to my Endo and let you know what he says.  Dr. John Crislers is on point because he does his research as any practicing Doctor should do but some of these other guys just dispense meds according to the AMA vodoo science.

4thAD

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2010, 10:02:06 PM »
Thanks 4thAD.  The article on HCG was very insightful.  I will give it to my Endo and let you know what he says.  Dr. John Crislers is on point because he does his research as any practicing Doctor should do but some of these other guys just dispense meds according to the AMA vodoo science.

John Crisler is the leading authority on HRT!

billbigsby

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2010, 09:13:49 AM »
If you need TRT/HRT you will, should be on for life. The reason the Doc would prescribe for you is because you have low hormone levels. If you come off, theoretically your levels would drop even further because of reverse feedback loops until you fully recovered from the cycle.

Thanks for the great and informative posts 4THAD. I went to an aging clinic and tried it and wow what a difference it made. 42 years old, lifelong lifter... It just makes ya feel "well." There are so many different benefits but in the gym, the difference was amazing. I could have kept on doing it for 2 copays/visits per month, $30x2/month, but I just couldn't see signing on to something for life. You're totally on the money with the part about coming off, I had the one shot, felt great for about 2-3 weeks and than shitty for a month or 2... I felt old and struggled to get through my workouts but kept at it and finally feel normal again but it wasn't fun. It just wasn't realistic for me to go there twice a month and get an injection/blood test etc. I am already tied to the gym and couldn't justify also being tied to the clinic twice a month forever. I will probably revisit at 50 but yeah, it's the forever thing that bothered me.

4thAD

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2010, 11:13:56 AM »

Thanks for the great and informative posts 4THAD. I went to an aging clinic and tried it and wow what a difference it made. 42 years old, lifelong lifter... It just makes ya feel "well." There are so many different benefits but in the gym, the difference was amazing. I could have kept on doing it for 2 copays/visits per month, $30x2/month, but I just couldn't see signing on to something for life. You're totally on the money with the part about coming off, I had the one shot, felt great for about 2-3 weeks and than shitty for a month or 2... I felt old and struggled to get through my workouts but kept at it and finally feel normal again but it wasn't fun. It just wasn't realistic for me to go there twice a month and get an injection/blood test etc. I am already tied to the gym and couldn't justify also being tied to the clinic twice a month forever. I will probably revisit at 50 but yeah, it's the forever thing that bothered me.

TRT is well worth the money IMO. You will feel like a young man again. The best feeling in the world, just healthy.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2010, 10:05:10 PM »
thanks for the replies here. im trying to learn what i can

4thAD

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2010, 07:38:33 AM »
thanks for the replies here. im trying to learn what i can

Any advice I can help you out with brother, just PM me.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2010, 02:02:31 PM »
If you need TRT/HRT you will, should be on for life. The reason the Doc would prescribe for you is because you have low hormone levels. If you come off, theoretically your levels would drop even further because of reverse feedback loops until you fully recovered from the cycle.

Right, so I could game the system that way for better gains (basicly "misuse" the hrt to maximize muscle size while still encouraging some natural test production)

Is that workable?

4thAD

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2010, 03:52:29 PM »
Right, so I could game the system that way for better gains (basicly "misuse" the hrt to maximize muscle size while still encouraging some natural test production)

Is that workable?

HUH?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2010, 12:04:44 AM »
re: hrt, do you just stay on at appropriate doses or do you cycle on / off?

4thAD

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2010, 08:19:15 AM »
re: hrt, do you just stay on at appropriate doses or do you cycle on / off?

On HRT you stay on life at the prescribed dose. You can still run cycles, and instead of having to do PCT, you just go back to the prescribed dose for HRT.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2010, 10:19:29 AM »
On HRT you stay on life at the prescribed dose. You can still run cycles, and instead of having to do PCT, you just go back to the prescribed dose for HRT.
this i like

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2010, 02:30:00 PM »
HUH?

LOL, I can't even make sense of that myself.   ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2010, 08:45:43 AM »
I've been on Androgel for a year, my skin apparently forgot to deactivate it.. I also have not grown more hair..So in my personal experience, I have to raise the BS flag on the below statement

"As for topicals, don't waste your time, they damage your skin and you grow alot of hair, and after a few weeks of use become ineffective because your skin (an organ) inactivates it"

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2010, 06:08:53 PM »
anyone know of rogue doctor in NYC. I did my annual check up and my doctor won't hear of it.
I