Author Topic: MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!  (Read 34019 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: MAJOR TREMBOLONE SIDES!!
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2012, 04:18:09 PM »
careful posting your phone number online bro

It was my blood pressure :)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2012, 04:59:02 PM »
lol

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2012, 05:33:56 PM »
that was an attempt at humor bro

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2012, 03:25:28 PM »
Just started tren a about 5 days ago.  I like to get a feel for a compound by itself for a while before I stack it.   (66mg/ed)

So far I have had night sweats along with a high body temp, trensomnia (minimal), weird dreams, and some OSS.  I am liking it though,  I feel pretty good, have worked legs once, ches,t arms and shoulders once, and neck, and the pump is insane, my appetite is up, my bw is up and I am feeling harder already, I am already hard as fuck with about 14 years under my belt all with about 5% bf at the most, but this is noticeably hard.

It's good shit and for one ten for 45mls I am feeling pretty pleased with myself.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2012, 07:36:10 PM »
That doesn't sound good...If you can't do any cardio and you're getting chest pains..don't you think you ought to switch to something that doesn't give you those sides. Sometimes, I read these boards and I really find it hard to understand why people will endure this stuff all for a few pounds of muscle..I never did Tren in my life and I looked pretty damn impressive on the stacks I took. Believe me, you can live without 'Tren"..even if a certain Gimmick masquerading as  a Guru would say otherwise.

No tren really is pretty unique

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2012, 08:47:08 PM »
except you need some type of perscripton medication so u can fuckin sleep at night.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2012, 01:28:44 PM »
TREN TAKEN BEFORE BED IS KILLING JUST ABOUT ALL THE SIDES FOR ME.

IM JUST WAKING UP FREAKY VEINY AND JUST TIGHTER. MY LEGS ARE GETTING VERY SEPERATED.

ILL UP THE DOSE CAUSE AS A PRO THATS WHAT WE DO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2012, 05:53:39 PM »
try to pining every day at the same time, so you get constant hormone level in blood

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2012, 06:10:31 PM »
TREN TAKEN BEFORE BED IS KILLING JUST ABOUT ALL THE SIDES FOR ME.

IM JUST WAKING UP FREAKY VEINY AND JUST TIGHTER. MY LEGS ARE GETTING VERY SEPERATED.

ILL UP THE DOSE CAUSE AS A PRO THATS WHAT WE DO.
Yes sirrrr!!!!

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2012, 08:48:44 PM »
In my opinion Tren Ace is a miracle drug. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2012, 12:45:36 AM »
haha, well, i think for most people pinning tren right before bed is a guaranteed way to get about 1 hour of sleep total and to wake up every 20 minutes drenched in sweat.

maybe if you were real careful not to get any tren oil on the needle, and only pinning delts or something where you don't go through any veins but once you go through a vein and get tren directly into your blood, it feels like you just drank 3 redbulls and an espresso
No, once acetate is built up in your system and you are doing EOD it doesnt matter what time of day you do it, in fact later the better IMO that 1ml before bed isnt going to do shit to that nights sleep the injects before this will though, if you get those sides then it wont matter what time you shoot once the drug is at steady levels in your system.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2012, 01:29:45 AM »
Sleeping pills & GH because you can't sleep due to the UG tren at high doses!! LOLOLOLOL, another one living the dream. You guys crack me up, FFS.

I look shit at sub 10% 98kg?? Is this what I have to go through to not look shit?? Hahahaha, I am one of the few who post here who could afford to these insane doses & yet I choose not to. That says a lot to me.

PT
Sent on my BlackBerry R from Vodafone
Growth/noob loves me

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2012, 12:29:06 PM »
I was on test and tren E for 10 weeks at 700/500 mg respectively. Good gains but im dieting for a show so I got a lot leaner and harder. last monday I switched to test p/ tren ace/ mast p at 400/400/400 for the next 10 weeks. all I can say is tren ace really does destroy tren enanthate. I felt hot vascular and pissed fucking 12 hours after my first shot. GH at 5iu pre bed is helping me sleep up to now so Im glad about that.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2012, 12:44:38 PM »
Sleeping pills & GH because you can't sleep due to the UG tren at high doses!! LOLOLOLOL, another one living the dream. You guys crack me up, FFS.

I look shit at sub 10% 98kg?? Is this what I have to go through to not look shit?? Hahahaha, I am one of the few who post here who could afford to these insane doses & yet I choose not to. That says a lot to me.

PT

the more potent the tren the less likely you would be able to sleep. insomnia lets u kno ur tren is real. 

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2012, 11:34:03 PM »

PT
i have no fucking clue wtf u wanted to say... no clue.... but for what is worth if u are past 500 mg tren ace a week get ready to never be able to sleep...and if you say u have no insomnia issues... well your tren is bunk.now keep looking like shit ... to each its own.

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2012, 01:44:35 AM »
Guys how long till you really notice tren ace sides?

Today is day 7. 50mg prop 50mg ace ed. not really feeling anything?

It's from that bloke who rescues lois lane alot lol

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2012, 10:53:43 AM »
Guys how long till you really notice tren ace sides?

Today is day 7. 50mg prop 50mg ace ed. not really feeling anything?

It's from that bloke who rescues lois lane alot lol
its kind of hard to predict, because everyone respond diferently...maybe you will hardly get any sides... wich i doubt,at 50 mg a day,witch makes more or less 300 - 350 a week you will be fine, now past 500mg fast your seatbelt cause you goin for a ride... thats my 2 cents on it.

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2012, 12:29:52 PM »
its kind of hard to predict, because everyone respond diferently...maybe you will hardly get any sides... wich i doubt,at 50 mg a day,witch makes more or less 300 - 350 a week you will be fine, now past 500mg fast your seatbelt cause you goin for a ride... thats my 2 cents on it.

Hopefully I feel something in another week. Might even pin fast to try get the cough!

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2012, 03:15:23 PM »
if you are on  50mg/ day of prop and ace and you aren't feeling anything b6y day 7 you have bunk shit.

I'm on day 9 of 75mg/day ace and I am fucking swelling like beast, hard as fuck and eating like a whale.

I can always feel prop by day 4 at the latest.

Up it to 100mg/day of each.  If you don't feel it day three contact your source because you got ripped.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2012, 03:23:38 PM »

PT

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Keep the bullshit on the G&O board.

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2012, 01:34:02 AM »
if you are on  50mg/ day of prop and ace and you aren't feeling anything b6y day 7 you have bunk shit.

I'm on day 9 of 75mg/day ace and I am fucking swelling like beast, hard as fuck and eating like a whale.

I can always feel prop by day 4 at the latest.

Up it to 100mg/day of each.  If you don't feel it day three contact your source because you got ripped.

Day1-7 50 ed of each

Now 2days at 100 ed of each & nothing!

This is shit. I got done with kigs & now the aas.

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2012, 02:23:01 AM »
i've pinned 2 mls of tren over last 3 days(bare 200mgs) and got the "Tren cough" which is the equivelant of ripping a triple packed bong and fucking it up. I can literally feel my muscles harden up which is fuckin weird, like when im relaxed i'll poke at bi and it'll be rock hard as if it was flexed. And my libido is through the roof I feel like I want to fuck everything :| and this is on balkan pharma tren that some people say is bunk, but Im guessing I got a good batch as its expiry is december 2012. Sorry bro looks like you got bunk

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2012, 03:12:19 AM »
i've pinned 2 mls of tren over last 3 days(bare 200mgs) and got the "Tren cough" which is the equivelant of ripping a triple packed bong and fucking it up. I can literally feel my muscles harden up which is fuckin weird, like when im relaxed i'll poke at bi and it'll be rock hard as if it was flexed. And my libido is through the roof I feel like I want to fuck everything :| and this is on balkan pharma tren that some people say is bunk, but Im guessing I got a good batch as its expiry is december 2012. Sorry bro looks like you got bunk

Yeh I agree. Was looking forward to this after the kigs fiasco. Bought enough to last me a few months too. Team superman stuff. I'm broke now. Back to wink natty status for me. Been burned too many times.

vamped

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2012, 03:21:03 AM »
Yeh I agree. Was looking forward to this after the kigs fiasco. Bought enough to last me a few months too. Team superman stuff. I'm broke now. Back to wink natty status for me. Been burned too many times.

The good thing about living in australia is you have to buy the stuff face to face, so if someone rips you off and refuses to refund you you just kick the shit out of them. Always going to be risks related to purchasing things from people you are not face to face with, sorry you got ripped off bro its a shit feeling, but the tren ace I got atleast I can allready feel it. People are right its like i just railed a line of low grade speed, should def feel it after 6 or 7 days.

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2012, 03:36:34 AM »
The good thing about living in australia is you have to buy the stuff face to face, so if someone rips you off and refuses to refund you you just kick the shit out of them. Always going to be risks related to purchasing things from people you are not face to face with, sorry you got ripped off bro its a shit feeling, but the tren ace I got atleast I can allready feel it. People are right its like i just railed a line of low grade speed, should def feel it after 6 or 7 days.

One day I'll get some legit tren! Lol. Enjoy your cycle mate