Author Topic: Why do people here constantly mention Bo Jackson as being the ultimate athlete?  (Read 2631 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Baseball is the most shitty sport ever right up there with golf

No, but soccer and tennis are.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
As Grape mentioned. Hitting a baseball is probably the hardest thing to do in sports. I’ve been to the Louisville Slugger museum 2X in my life and have worked with hundreds of baseball players from HS to the MLB. One of the attractions was watching a movie presentation on precisely this. Even harder when movement is added to the mix. IMO, baseball players are better athletes than football players.

i=ryR4StaxBKDWmHQ_

never said it wasn't

my uncles know sports, they both were all state one in football one in basketball and one said this to me as a kid as we argued about athletic ability

i ran track and cross country and played basketball in high school and was a vey good runner, ran the half mile in under 2 minutes and 5 k in under 17 minutes but was a bench warmer on the basketball team so they very highly disappointed in me and one even said "if anyone is dull even to practice this shit ie. distance running, they can become good at it" :D :D :D

my vo2 max was 71 ml/kg tested at The Ohio State University

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Brock lesnar is to me and he would rip Bo Jackson a new asshole in a fight

Brock Lesnar as a fighter is overrated as fuck. He's clunky, has a weak chin and weak gut. He's frightful because of his athletism as a wrestler, his strength, and his Neanderthal phenotype.

Outside of his wrestling I'm not impressed at all. I don't hate him and he's a physical phenom. But as a fighter,  a skilled fighter I don't respect him.

Ubereem whooped his ass easily and that was on no juice. A 205 lb Jon Jones would have destroyed him. Jon Jones at 250 would murder him in under 2 min.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Brock Lesnar as a fighter is overrated as fuck. He's clunky, has a weak chin and weak gut. He frightful because of his athletism as a wrestler, his strength, and his Neanderthal phenotype.

Outside of his wrestling I'm not impressed at all.

he's a slow clumsy turd with ZERO quickness and agility Thomas Hearns would knock him the fuck out, same for Mr. Julian Jackson (my fav fighter of all times 8) 8) 8))

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
he's a slow clumsy turd with ZERO quickness and agility Thomas Hearns would knock him the fuck out, same for Mr. Julian Jackson (my fav fighter of all times 8) 8) 8))

Brock’s was not slow.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Julian Jackson's torque on his punches is incredible. Lb for for lb I'd imagine he's one of the hardest hitters ever.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Deion Sanders was/is the ultimate athlete

I was going to say I recall prime time playing baseball and football as well

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
and tommy hearns would knock cock the fuck out within 30 secs :D :D :D

Fuck no he wouldn't Hearns would be in the fetal position 5 seconds in

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Brock Lesnar as a fighter is overrated as fuck. He's clunky, has a weak chin and weak gut. He's frightful because of his athletism as a wrestler, his strength, and his Neanderthal phenotype.

Outside of his wrestling I'm not impressed at all. I don't hate him and he's a physical phenom. But as a fighter,  a skilled fighter I don't respect him.

Ubereem whooped his ass easily and that was on no juice. A 205 lb Jon Jones would have destroyed him. Jon Jones at 250 would murder him in under 2 min.

Ubereem was juicy as hell when he fought Lesnar

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

How do you not realize Hearns was 160lbs?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
I was going to say I recall prime time playing baseball and football as well

Right, Bo Jackson might have been more talented physically but his career was cut short so we’ll never know.

But this is just unreal:

Sanders is the only man to play in both a Super Bowl and a World Series,[17] to hit an MLB home run and score an NFL touchdown in the same week, and to have both a reception and an interception in the Super Bowl.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus

Of the major sports, hockey players and baseball players are the best all-round.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Don’t you have pitchers in your family?

My Dad pitched, was scouted, and got hurt, but that was about it.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Game over.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
The real question everyone wants to know is how big was Bo’s bat?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Looking back, it seems as though Bo Jackson and Jose Canseco introduced steroids to MLB

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Looking back, it seems as though Bo Jackson and Jose Canseco introduced steroids to MLB
only Bo knows

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Bo > Mo

Fortress

• Getbig V

Fortress

• Getbig V
The best athlete is highly specific to the activity.

Fortress

• Getbig V

In a random bar dust-up, dollars to doughnuts Brock would permanently mangle Jon Jones.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

NFL has been tested since ‘87.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
NFL has been tested since ‘87.

Testosterone Suspension is out of the body within 24-48 hours I believe.

So all they had to do was not take an injection within 2 days of the drug test.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Myles Garrett literally jumped over the offensive line