Author Topic: Milos, how is Chris Dim doing?  (Read 6365 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Milos, how is Chris Dim doing?
« on: November 02, 2007, 10:15:02 PM »
Milos, I know you worked alot with Chris Dim, on his training and diet for many years, so you you would be the person to ask. I heard Chris Dim had a heart attack or a stroke.How is he doing? Chris was a nice guy, and fairly young to have a heart attack, so I hope he has a speedy recovery.Can you please let us know how he is doing, and that my prayers are with him.
                                                                              god bless ......John

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Milos, how is Chris Dim doing?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 10:35:55 PM »
Milos, I know you worked alot with Chris Dim, on his training and diet for many years, so you you would be the person to ask. I heard Chris Dim had a heart attack or a stroke.How is he doing? Chris was a nice guy, and fairly young to have a heart attack, so I hope he has a speedy recovery.Can you please let us know how he is doing, and that my prayers are with him.
                                                                              god bless ......John
He was predisposed to heart problems and took many steroids.  Not too bright.  Nice guy or not. ;)
N

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 09:58:51 AM »
doubt we'll see much of him

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 10:34:19 AM »
He was predisposed to heart problems and took many steroids.  Not too bright.  Nice guy or not. ;)

That's not what was asked dude. Why do you have to put your redundant .02 in?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 10:48:56 AM »
doesn't he own a couple of businesses..I wish him well
Here comes the money shot

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 10:50:35 AM »
doesn't he own a couple of businesses..I wish him well

Yeah, I think he owns a few Max Muscle's ... if I remember correctly ?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2007, 11:03:50 AM »

no, I remember something like a either restaurant and cleaners...I am being serious..I read somewhere that he has some kids, went to school and started his businesses..and that bodybuilding was just his hobby.

which means that he is way ahead of most bodybuilders
Here comes the money shot

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2007, 11:06:59 AM »
will u ever STFU u whiny bitch?
follow the arrows

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2007, 11:18:12 AM »

I know he owned at least one in Sacramento, but sold it to another guy I think in early '06.  Saw him in there every once in a while though, and he used to train one of my old co-workers.  Never talked to him but he seemed cool enough.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 11:47:20 AM »

This should clear up any questions  ;)

just not good enough

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2007, 04:05:15 PM »
 kris sold his max muscle stores and has a personal training business.. as for the "heart attack".. kris has a anyerusm (aortic).. the same thing that killed comedian john ritter.. i highly doubt that ritter was doing gear.. but, the ruture happened after doing leg presses which , raising blood pressure has been shown to cause the ruture.. either way, it would have happened eventually since the portion was very thin.. he is just lucky that people were around when it happened.. the death rate for this cause is extremely high..

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2007, 04:10:02 PM »
I saw Kris at the Rio buffet in Vegas.  He was looking good although he was definitely down in size.  He apparently had high blood pressure throughout all his competitive years which did not help matters.  He should not have been using gear to begin with if he did have such a condition.  In any event, he has made it past the toughest hurdle so I imagine he can still live a healthy life from this point forward if he stays off drugs completely and trains for recreational purposes only.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2007, 04:19:47 PM »
I saw Kris at the Rio buffet in Vegas.  He was looking good although he was definitely down in size.  He apparently had high blood pressure throughout all his competitive years which did not help matters.  He should not have been using gear to begin with if he did have such a condition.  In any event, he has made it past the toughest hurdle so I imagine he can still live a healthy life from this point forward if he stays off drugs completely and trains for recreational purposes only.

What if he does like 25mg's of test a week, Matt?  Then what is his life expectancy?   ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2007, 04:30:46 PM »
What if he does like 25mg's of test a week, Matt?  Then what is his life expectancy?   ::)

Well, 25 mg is pretty useless.  ;)  HRT doses (say 250 mg) have more evidence in favour of good health than against them...why do that though?  There are more proven heart healthy lifestyles out there.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2007, 04:37:36 PM »
That's not what was asked dude. Why do you have to put your redundant .02 in?
Because I know you love to hear me speak the truth. ;)
What I said was pretty relevant.  He had a heart attack.  I pointed out the fact that it was pretty foolish to take excessive steroids when you have a genetic prediposition for heart problems.
Oh, how big did you get naturally, before relying the sauce?  Another relevant to the topic post. ;D
N

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2007, 04:40:02 PM »
What I said was pretty relevant.  He had a heart attack.  I pointed out the fact that it was pretty foolish to take excessive steroids when you have a genetic prediposition for heart problems.
Oh, how big did you get naturally, before relying the sauce?  Another relevant to the topic post. ;D

Have you found a picture of yourself before juice yet, Croatch?   ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2007, 04:49:29 PM »
Have you found a picture of yourself before juice yet, Croatch?   ;D
The big difference between myself and someone who juiced for a few years, is a few years:)
I did a cycle for 2 month, kept zero gains, 14 years ago...haha
The best is a shot from 2002 where I looked like a current Tom Prince.  Maybe 150 beastly pounds.  From then to now, zero drugs...really from 94', zero drugs..haha  Today, 207lbs.  BOOM! :-X
N

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2007, 06:10:29 PM »
The big difference between myself and someone who juiced for a few years, is a few years:)
The best is a shot from 2002 where I looked like a current Tom Prince.  Maybe 150 beastly pounds.  From then to now, zero drugs...really from 94', zero drugs..haha  Today, 207lbs.  BOOM! :-X

Do you think anyone believes you?  Give it up

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2007, 06:29:03 PM »

Do you think anyone believes you?  Give it up
haha, With the sorry gains most people make using drugs...I wouldn't expect someone to believe me.  Sometimes I look in the mirror at the gym and have to ask myself if I shot anything into me when I was sleeping. ;)
All that matters is you're happy with how you achieved your gains at the end of the day.  I personally, would feel like a shortcutting clown, if my gains were based on drug use.  I also would feel like a douchebag when someone talked to me about lifting and I gave them some bullshit about how I was taking "super creatine".
Some take sauce to take their physique to the next level...maybe if someone is training for years and actually made some nice gains, then plateaued, it wouldn't be all bad.  However, the current state of most gyms is pathetic to say the least.  I look around every workout and feel bad for the jokers who pretend to do what I do, bodybuilding. ;)
N

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2007, 08:36:03 PM »

Good luck at your show, hopefully you get dead last and drop dead. Go get em tiger

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2007, 09:05:20 PM »
Good luck at your show, hopefully you get dead last and drop dead. Go get em tiger
Brutal Poor Insight
When does it mention a show?
N

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2007, 09:09:56 PM »

Show?

...are you high?

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2007, 04:10:52 AM »
Show?

...are you high?

i was last night, i was in the wrong thread LOL. I had two sessions open. Pretty much an idiot

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2007, 04:16:08 AM »
i was last night, i was in the wrong thread LOL. I had two sessions open. Pretty much an idiot
haha, Glad that's cleared up.  I was questioning that comment.
Epic Multitasking Skills :-\
N

Daddison

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2007, 05:12:00 AM »
Way to ignore the rest of the thread.  Dim suffered from acute aortic dissection, not a heart attack, as pointed out above.