Author Topic: What value do members of getbig place on bodybuilding?  (Read 5706 times)

rufjunk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
What value do members of getbig place on bodybuilding?
« on: April 27, 2006, 12:51:05 PM »

The process of lifting weights to increase muscle size and eating many meals routinely throughout the day is not an enlightening process.

There's no needed college degree, the only thing required in this brute type regimen is dedication.

If this is the case, why do so many people dedicate themselves to this regimen?

Is it strictly to push themselves or is it for another reason?

Do people think standing up on stage with your body exposed will change them in some sort of way, give them never-ending confidence? Will fix their lives?

What is it about bodybuilding that causes everyone to browse this message board, to pay attenetion to pros, to read magazines, to buy supplements, why?

Is it no different to dedicating yourself to another activity? What is the end value? Why is this important? Why do people care?

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: bodybuilding has little value and corrupts our youth
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 12:52:42 PM »

The process of lifting weights to increase muscle size and eating many meals routinely throughout the day is not an enlightening process.

There's no needed college degree, the only thing required in this brute type regimen is dedication.

Do people think standing up on stage with your body exposed will change them in some sort of way, give them never-ending confidence? Will fix their lives?

What is it about bodybuilding that causes everyone to browse this message board, to pay attenetion to pros, to read magazines, to buy supplements, why?

Is it no different to dedicating yourself to another activity? What is the end value? What is this important? Why do people care?
translation=my wife started going to the gym and started fucking some bodybuilder.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 12:53:35 PM »
nobody here lifts weights what led you to think we did, do you not see how much time we spend here.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 12:54:16 PM »
translation=my wife started going to the gym and started fucking some bodybuilder.

LOL, you beat me to it.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 12:55:33 PM »
nobody here lifts weights what led you to think we did, do you not see how much time we spend here.

Exactly, we all talk about lifting but no one really does it. Have you tried it? those things are freaking heavy!
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2006, 12:56:41 PM »
Exactly, we all talk about lifting but no one really does it. Have you tried it? those things are freaking heavy!

plus it really takes time away from my studies in art and stamps.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2006, 12:59:59 PM »
Cause this is a Bodybuilding board named GetBig

*Teaches Discpline and the concept of working towards a goal **

*HAving a college degree doesnt make you better..i e Bill Gates (i have a degree though)**

*We dont want to look ugly, and this provides us with the means to avoid ugliness**

*It may be just to feel and look better**

**I dont know never stood up on stage, to each their own**

** Cause its interesting, motivating and fun , esp when you shit on pros like Lee Preist for gettin Tysons tattoo and melting down***

Is it no different to dedicating yourself to another activity? What is the end value? Why is this important? Why do people care?
*well to look good, you can do a few things, diet (part of BB), implants/sythol(part of Derek Anthony and Milos) or TRAIN

L

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2006, 01:01:54 PM »
aww Jaejonna you went and gave a real answer to this assclown...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2006, 01:06:20 PM »
aww Jaejonna you went and gave a real answer to this assclown...

I think he is writing a paper for school or something
L

SpankyCapone

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • shake till yo calf hurts
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2006, 01:07:17 PM »

hahahahahahaha, gold!!!

With Good Nutrition, ...Good Things Happen!
This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006
bollocks

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2006, 01:10:35 PM »
I think he is writing a paper for school or something

ok good deal then for your youth outreach program, me i just like to poke people in the eye that just come to start trouble.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2006, 01:15:11 PM »
Cause this is a Bodybuilding board named GetBig

*Teaches Discpline and the concept of working towards a goal **

*HAving a college degree doesnt make you better..i e Bill Gates (i have a degree though)**

*We dont want to look ugly, and this provides us with the means to avoid ugliness**

*It may be just to feel and look better**

**I dont know never stood up on stage, to each their own**

** Cause its interesting, motivating and fun , esp when you shit on pros like Lee Preist for gettin Tysons tattoo and melting down***

*well to look good, you can do a few things, diet (part of BB), implants/sythol(part of Derek Anthony and Milos) or TRAIN

Lifting weights won't stop someone from being ugly ::)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2006, 01:17:02 PM »
Lifting weights won't stop someone from being ugly ::)

yea then you just get big and ugly...

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2006, 01:55:33 PM »

Don't worry rufjunk, maybe your wife will let you hold the video camera 8)

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2006, 02:00:48 PM »
You might think this is strange what we do, but getting into a car, trying to go in a quarter mile 5 seconds, for me this is strange..           Hi Arnold

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2006, 02:01:57 PM »
yea then you just get big and ugly...

Is that preferable to being small and ugly? I'm not sure.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2006, 02:16:19 PM »
You might think this is strange what we do, but getting into a car, trying to go in a quarter mile 5 seconds, for me this is strange..           Hi Arnold

I always liked that explanation; Arnold was too cool.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2006, 02:16:29 PM »

Wow..................got an "out loud laugh" on that one!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2006, 02:19:26 PM »

WTF? ???

Preinin974

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2006, 02:26:09 PM »

blah, blah, blah...

I started lifting weights at 17 (14 years ago) I think that BB kept me out of shitload of trouble (drugs, booze, smoking etc.) It also improves discipline and focus, which helped me get my college degree. It strenghtens the whole body (muscles, bones, tendons), which helped me to survive a nasty traffic accident 3 an half months ago - I fractured my spine, but I'm able to walk without problems, enjoy life and watch my 12 weeks old daughter grow. If I had a body of an average Joe, I would be 6 feet under or in bed for the rest of my life, or, in best case scenario, in a wheelchair. I hope  that I'll be able to lift again in a couple of months.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2006, 02:45:47 PM »

You sound like a girl.  Are you a girl ?  Do you even like bb if not why are you here

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2006, 02:52:27 PM »

HA HA HA HA HA.. THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2006, 08:28:57 PM »

why do you care what is your reason for being here assclown?

E
E

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2006, 08:09:31 AM »
one of your best!  ;D

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2006, 08:49:42 AM »
Dude you rock up to this site and diss what we're about.. what kind of life do you live? it must be very easy by the sounds of things.