Author Topic: Reviews of Galeniko & No One's book (Include yours here)  (Read 20560 times)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Reviews of Galeniko & No One's book (Include yours here)
« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2013, 01:03:31 PM »
A juicehead who's 180 and 12% bf should come off and rethink his approach
it was hypothetical.  I just can't fathom why someone would recommend the same caloric intake for every person.  Say one person works a desk job sitting on their ass all day and another works digging ditches.  Are you really going to tell me they should eat the same amount of calories if Ye are both trying to drop some fat?

ukjeff

« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2013, 01:06:36 PM »
it was hypothetical.  I just can't fathom why someone would recommend the same caloric intake for every person.  Say one person works a desk job sitting on their ass all day and another works digging ditches.  Are you really going to tell me they should eat the same amount of calories if Ye are both trying to drop some fat?
Its actually true.
The guy at the desk will lose less weight than the guy whos busting his ass, but they will both lose weight.
Thats why I dont see OTH achievement all that impressive, he's been eating around 1400 cals a day and working 12 hours on a roof.
Its totally impossible not to be shredded in 60 days.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2013, 06:19:02 PM »
Is it normal that after the cheat meal you shit a ton?  Maybe it triggers a release of buildup in the colon. Shittted 3 times today after cheat meal.  :P

At least now feeling light and refreshed.