Author Topic: Craig Titus - BB Tribute thread  (Read 37192 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Craig Titus Tribute Thread
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2012, 06:42:09 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2012, 06:54:52 AM »
aging with style

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2012, 08:08:18 AM »
aging with style

Getting old is not for wimps!  :(

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2012, 08:08:42 AM »
hes aging fast , and that while hes living in a huge house in vegas :-\

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2012, 08:24:28 AM »
Captain america style

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2012, 08:28:20 AM »

He must have done a lot of friends in jail.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2012, 08:33:30 AM »

He might be in jail but at least he still has his kidneys.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2012, 08:35:43 AM »
aging with style

That face has experienced thousands of gallons of steaming hot prison bukkake.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2012, 08:40:13 AM »

Listening to the consequence of his actions.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2012, 08:41:46 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2012, 08:51:44 AM »

He might be in jail but at least he still has his kidneys.

Tom is living a good life.

"A couple weeks ago, I got a surprise visit of my old friend Tom Prince at the Max Muscle store in Venice. I had not seen Tom in a really long time except maybe for a quick minute on Sundays here in there at Gold’s Gym Venice where we would cross each other quickly on our way in or out of the gym. That day, Tom was on his way back home and instead of being stuck in the LA traffic, he decided to pay me a visit so we could catch up properly. He pulled up in a beautiful new grey Mercedes and park right in front of the store. As he got out of the car, he had a big smile on his face and right away I could tell he was a happy man. Tom retired from competitive bodybuilding officially after the 2004 Ironman due to kidney failure. Since then, he has been doing dialysis treatments 3 times a week for 5 hours, from 4am to 9am to clean up and purify his blood so he could stay alive. But on Sunday, June 17th, 2012 Tom received a kidney transplant and the operation was a success. Tom does no longer require dialysis treatments and after a couple months of follow ups to make sure his body is taking the new kidney without any rejection, he will be living a normal life, he’ll be able to travel even in Europe if he wants to. Tom said “Since bodybuilding, I have been living a charmed life, I am very happy” I asked him if he missed bodybuilding and he thought about it for a minute and said, “Not so much the competing, but the relationships and the friendships I forged over the years, that’s what I miss the most” “Since I retired, I have been working everyday with my wife Rebecca and I love it. She started her own Property Management company and today we manage 82 buildings. It’s crazy, I never thought I would find something I would enjoy doing more than bodybuilding but I have to say that this was a very smooth transition for me, I never skipped a beat. I am also happy that after years of being my rock and supporting what I wanted to do, today, I get to do the same for Becca and support her business and be her rock, it’s great!” Well it looks like life after bodybuilding isn’t so bad Tommy. Congrats on all your good fortune, we are truly happy for you."

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2012, 09:54:11 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2012, 09:57:41 AM »

Love the out of context pictures  :D

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2012, 09:59:36 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2012, 02:08:28 PM »

"A couple weeks ago, I got a surprise visit of my old friend Tom Prince at the Max Muscle store in Venice. I had not seen Tom in a really long time except maybe for a quick minute on Sundays here in there at Gold’s Gym Venice where we would cross each other quickly on our way in or out of the gym. That day, Tom was on his way back home and instead of being stuck in the LA traffic, he decided to pay me a visit so we could catch up properly. He pulled up in a beautiful new grey Mercedes and park right in front of the store. As he got out of the car, he had a big smile on his face and right away I could tell he was a happy man. Tom retired from competitive bodybuilding officially after the 2004 Ironman due to kidney failure. Since then, he has been doing dialysis treatments 3 times a week for 5 hours, from 4am to 9am to clean up and purify his blood so he could stay alive. But on Sunday, June 17th, 2012 Tom received a kidney transplant and the operation was a success. Tom does no longer require dialysis treatments and after a couple months of follow ups to make sure his body is taking the new kidney without any rejection, he will be living a normal life, he’ll be able to travel even in Europe if he wants to. Tom said “Since bodybuilding, I have been living a charmed life, I am very happy” I asked him if he missed bodybuilding and he thought about it for a minute and said, “Not so much the competing, but the relationships and the friendships I forged over the years, that’s what I miss the most” “Since I retired, I have been working everyday with my wife Rebecca and I love it. She started her own Property Management company and today we manage 82 buildings. It’s crazy, I never thought I would find something I would enjoy doing more than bodybuilding but I have to say that this was a very smooth transition for me, I never skipped a beat. I am also happy that after years of being my rock and supporting what I wanted to do, today, I get to do the same for Becca and support her business and be her rock, it’s great!” Well it looks like life after bodybuilding isn’t so bad Tommy. Congrats on all your good fortune, we are truly happy for you."

"Normal life" means taking imunosupressants for all his life, and being always with a cold and other minor health problems.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2012, 02:55:40 PM »
angelique beltier

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2012, 03:31:31 PM »

Glad he's doing well and he's moved on from the abuse that Pro bodybuilding does to a family.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2012, 04:08:52 PM »
Man, going bald must really suck.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2012, 04:18:07 PM »
are Craig and Kelly still together??

and if so, when she gets out of jail will she be giving Mr Titus conjugal visits like a good whore for sticking up for her and taking the rap? or will she forget about him and join the Vivid team of hookers  ???

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2012, 10:28:13 PM »

why does it seem like every ex-bodybuilder gets involved in property management, or real estate, or something like that?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2012, 11:22:43 PM »
tom looks like an idiot with the little pigmee body and big head, he should go back on the sauce to save his dignity

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2012, 01:59:51 AM »
I've got to say, the man had an impressive amount of mass for someone almost 6'9''.

Yes,  most people don't realize craig is really tall

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2012, 02:27:16 AM »
tom looks like an idiot with the little pigmee body and big head, he should go back on the sauce to save his dignity

lolz ;D
North of Italy

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2012, 02:29:09 AM »

Then show your support by donating a kidney

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2012, 02:38:44 AM »
I've got to say, the man had an impressive amount of mass for someone almost 6'9''.

Yes,  most people don't realize craig is really tall

I hope you blokes are joking - it's 69 inches = 5 foot 9 inches tall
V