Author Topic: Recent Jay's Guesposing pics  (Read 4846 times)

spinnis

Re: Recent Jay's Guesposing pics
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2009, 05:32:15 AM »
only thig that grows on jason is the head,,arms are still his worst body part and for ever will be no matter how much oil is in them,,he is white guy his road is coming to an end

this i prime example of what large doses of human growth hormone will do to ones physiqe,,jason is a professional bodybuilder ONLY BECAUSE GH IS AND WAS AROUND IN HIS CAREER,,

oh brother. Did Jay fuck your wife or something?

Jay always looked absolutely Amazing.
From the getgo.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2009, 05:34:21 AM »
Such a handsome guy!

He could have gotten some serious pussy with those rugged good looks and that great hair!
No doubt about it...

spinnis

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2009, 05:37:25 AM »
Such a handsome guy!

He could have gotten some serious pussy with those rugged good looks and that great hair!

he was a very goodlooking man until the jaw took over  ;D

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2009, 05:43:01 AM »
Jay came into Olympia prejudging at like 270 lbs and was watery as hell last year.  He supposedly lost 12 lbs for the finals.  This guy needs to be coming into the Olympia no heavier than 240 and he'd look great.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2009, 05:44:45 AM »
I thought that too, although I think the bigger leg has gotten a bit smaller, at least compared to how he looked up until 2 years ago. The funny thing is, his contest shape isn't that much different than the conditioning he's sporting in those pics :-\

may be he does extra sets for his weak leg.. or may be he uses now light weights to be able to distribute the weight equally on both legs..

yes jay is always soft specially from the back.. i don't know how flex magazine included him in its list of the best 20 backs in history!!.. they put him in 6th place over guys with much better backs like flex wheeler, samir banout, robby robinson and more..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2009, 05:51:33 AM »
Jay @ 22 years old.

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2009, 05:53:14 AM »
Jay @ 22 years old.

lol @ the little guy in the end, I mean wtf jay is 5"9 that dude couldn't have been over 5 foot  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2009, 05:55:32 AM »
lol @ the little guy in the end, I mean wtf jay is 5"9 that dude couldn't have been over 5 foot  ;D

Jay was a fucking monster, check out his thighs..

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2009, 05:56:35 AM »
Jay was a fucking monster, check out his thighs..

No he has SHIT genetics and the only reason hes on that stage is because of the Hgh accordingly to GH15

::) ::)

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2009, 06:10:54 AM »
Horrible.. looks soft, burned out and there is zero improvement to his leg and biceps that are dramatically smaller than their counterparts.

Just time to hang it up.

I call it first, call it right here.. Ronnie will actually defeat Jay in this years Olympia. (yes, Ronnie is competing)

spinnis

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2009, 06:16:32 AM »
Horrible.. looks soft, burned out and there is zero improvement to his leg and biceps that are dramatically smaller than their counterparts.

Just time to hang it up.

I call it first, call it right here.. Ronnie will actually defeat Jay in this years Olympia. (yes, Ronnie is competing)

If I had 10k I would take up that bet.
There is no way in hell Noooooooo way in heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell coleman beats cutler :)

Coleman will come in looking like absolute shit again.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2009, 06:17:11 AM »
Just time to hang it up.

His quads from the front look BIGGER. Just hope they get back to 34inches. ;-)

Ronnie competing at the O' in '09 ...wtf4?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2009, 07:04:51 AM »
oh brother. Did Jay fuck your wife or something?

Jay always looked absolutely Amazing.
From the getgo.

all the picture you show are jason cutler on growth hormone,,the fella would never be a professional bodybuilder with out growth hotmone,,he is the absolute average 210 lb 5'9 12% gym rat  on aas with out it

jason at 22 was 14 years ago ,,14 years ago was 1995,,those are the gh  in mega doses years prior to insulin in mega doses,,insulin came a bit later in mega doses,,

jason cutler with out gh =  amatuer gym rat not even a a national winner!

then again....1990 1991 1992 1993 1993 and so on the boom of the growth

sad case to sad activity ,,the real bodybuilders are the ones who only rely on aas and grow well,,and im a big abuser of gh but the gh and insulin has ruined bodybuilding

every wanna be like phil heath is something now days,,this all industry is a joke
fallen angel

spinnis

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2009, 07:05:56 AM »
the GH15 posting right now.

Is not the same gh15 that posted a year ago. :)

combined account?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2009, 07:06:43 AM »

all the picture you show are jason cutler on growth hormone,,the fella would never be a professional bodybuilder with out growth hotmone,,he is the absolute average 210 lb 5'9 12% gym rat  on aas with out it

jason at 22 was 14 years ago ,,14 years ago was 1995,,those are the gh  in mega doses years prior to insulin in mega doses,,insulin came a bit later in mega doses,,

jason cutler with out gh =  amatuer gym rat not even a a national winner!

then again....1990 1991 1992 1993 1993 and so on the boom of the growth

sad case to sad activity ,,the real bodybuilders are the ones who only rely on aas and grow well,,and im a big abuser of gh but the gh and insulin has ruined bodybuilding

every wanna be like phil heath is something now days,,this all industry is a joke
so what. you are on alot of gh to and you dont beat him

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2009, 07:07:16 AM »
legs look insane as always, he'll be dialed in come show time, i'm predicting he wins the Olympia back from Dex.

spinnis

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2009, 07:09:10 AM »
legs look insane as always, he'll be dialed in come show time, i'm predicting he wins the Olympia back from Dex.

Would be cool if jay went cold turkey on training and aas for 6 months, then came back at 240 and absolute shredded.
I really think hes body needs a rest from training aas and Tanning lol.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2009, 07:10:33 AM »
the GH15 posting right now.

Is not the same gh15 that posted a year ago. :)

combined account?

its exactly same gh15,,the only diff is that now gh15 lay out exactly whos all drugs and whos not,,jason cutler head size is a direct result of gh abuser in unbeliavble doses for long long time,,infact jason cutler will never see age 70 ,,mark my words
fallen angel

spinnis

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2009, 07:12:18 AM »
its exactly same gh15,,the only diff is that now gh15 lay out exactly whos all drugs and whos not,,jason cutler head size is a direct result of gh abuser in unbeliavble doses for long long time,,infact jason cutler will never see age 70 ,,mark my words

dont play us for fools brother =)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2009, 07:13:27 AM »
Would be cool if jay went cold turkey on training and aas for 6 months, then came back at 240 and absolute shredded.

240 ?

try 190lb,,you dont get it my friend you just dont,,the industry is ALL DRUGS,,the training mainly done when you are amatuer at the lower levels after that its all drugs!,,
then again i just noticed you wrote 6 month ,,,but even then jason cutler balls are not producing anything any more 6 month with out anything = jason cutler at 220lb which is very good but not enough for a rebound at his age and also he is white ,,white is not black see dorian yates
fallen angel

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2009, 07:13:39 AM »
dont play us for fools brother =)
never address the Great GH15 directly again, if you need to ask him something PM me and i'll ask him, you don't deserve to carry the great GH15's gym bag.

spinnis

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2009, 07:14:46 AM »
240 ?

try 190lb,,you dont get it my friend you just dont,,the industry is ALL DRUGS,,the training mainly done when you are amatuer at the lower levels after that its all drugs!,,
then again i just noticed you wrote 6 month ,,,but even then jason cutler balls are not producing anything any more 6 month with out anything = jason cutler at 220lb which is very good but not enough for a rebound at his age and also he is white ,,white is not black see dorian yates

I didnt mean hes gonna be 240 without roids.

I mean after a 6 month break he should start using again and make a Comback at a shredded 240...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2009, 07:15:42 AM »
I'll bet that either Jay or Dex won't win this year. Anyway, Jay's left lat looks like it's gone in that FDB.  :-\

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2009, 07:15:58 AM »

After those 6 months off jay would look like a popped balloon

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2009, 07:20:19 AM »
240 ?

Some rocket science type shit right there.
\