Author Topic: This guy is defintly Natural!!!  (Read 4659 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
This guy is defintly Natural!!!
« on: October 20, 2007, 07:57:04 AM »
 ::)

some actually believe the hype though

McFarland
Getbig IV

HUMAN GRADE

Re: YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME THIS LITTLE PEANUT IS MYOSTATIN DEFICIENT???????
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2007, 05:48:14 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Livewire on October 19, 2007, 09:02:40 AM
Jeff, in your opinion, is Mike Lockett natural?

I've gotta admit that upon leaving that meeting, he had me convinced that he really is natural.   We spoke at length on this.  He's a good guy...when I talked to him he still seemed to be coming to terms with his newfound success in the sport...it was either the Monday or Tuesday after his Jr. Nationals win.  MD had flown he and Brandon Rey (Don Long's protege) out for photo shoots.  Brandon was a wealth of information as well.  Poor Brandon was noticeably water-logged from his post-contest binging since the show and noted how Michael had basically been eating when and the same things he had been eating, but he hadn't lost one bit of conditioning. 

People in this sport tell me things...they tell me the good stuff...for some reason people tend to tell me the things that need to be re-told...and this is essentially what I got from Michael:     

He's only been training for a few years, before bodybuilding he boxed non-stop.  And when I say a few, I mean like THREE.  He had basically 2 defenses for people accusing him of lying about his drug usage.  1)  He's been tested 2 or 3 times and that he passed every time, and he invited further tests.  2)  He also said that he believes himself to truly be the possessor of an extremely rare genotype and that his purpose in life is to see how far he can go without juice.  He even went so far as to include his suspicion that he might be prone to succumb to some extraordinary complication (cardiac or otherwise, for example) if he were to juice...as that might be God's way of punishing him for trying to push it too far based on the example he could lead as a natural.  See this was a very important detail for me to get because every time I see a world-class physique star claiming to be natural, I have a really hard time believing that they wouldn't try something more to be even better than they are...especially if they could push the limits of physique development based on what they'd achieved as a natural...but if I were him, and I were natural, I would really wanna see what else I could do without anything else. 

The other reason I believe him is because, even if he were juiced to the gills, there's still nothing to explain his year round conditioning or the unique quality to his muscularity...so him being natural looking like that really wouldn't be that much more of a mystery if you ask me than it already is.  The extraordinary quality to his body is his superb DENSITY.  There is so much tissue packed into each bodypart...that's how he has such extreme SEPARATION.  This guy carries some incredibly dense muscle.  He dropped his pants and I just had to reach out and touch his leg, it was outrageous.  Like, WTF does that feel like?  Look at the pictures of him backstage at the Jr. Nationals.  Look at his arms there standing next to Jerryme hanging relaxed by his side.  Just chords of muscle there with absolutely no fat, no where.  Those pictures hint at his quirks but you really have to see him in person to really get a full appreciation of this guy's freak factor. 

Oh, he also said he eats 3 chicken and rice meals every day.  In between are candy bars, chips, just plain ol' good-tasting shit in general...all day long, to his heart's content.  He just makes sure he gets those 3 solid bodybuilding meals a day to make sure he's not missing anything and to provide a backbone to his nutrition.   

This guy is too straightforward to be bullshitting.  There is NO ONE who has ever seen him look anything but as he does in these pictures and at the very least your WATER goes up and down when you go off and on stuff.  The drug thing just doesn't add up and you can tell by looking at him that he's unique in some kind of way. 
I just hope he doesn't turn sour on the bodybuilding community as a whole having every call him a liar every time his name is brought up if he really isn't lying.  I really hope he can stay on top of it all.

yeah a guy on the national level who is on the verge of getting his pro card is natural ::)

what does everyone else think---is he natural??

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
Re: This guy is defintly Natural!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 08:06:43 AM »
Until you or anyone else who feels he is not natural can prove other wise then he is.....Prove him wrong then you have a voice...he is innocent until proven other wise.....Roids have yall so in its grasp that you guys feel you cant make any outstanding achievement with out it.

Either Prove him wrong or shut the HELL UP!!!! :-*

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 08:08:36 AM »
that kind of muscle density just cant be natural,.,.any one can pass a drug test or two ,there are just many tricks out there...enough said

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 08:18:17 AM »
He's not natural, but he may not be using AAS. I'm telling you guys, there's something weird about this cat.

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2007, 08:20:53 AM »
insulin and lots of it,

he is also a diabetic.

probably gh too, No tests for those 2 right?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2007, 08:22:16 AM »
if he's such a freak why do his arms look like they BARELY  tape out at 18 inches here?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2007, 08:31:01 AM »
Until you or anyone else who feels he is not natural can prove other wise then he is.....Prove him wrong then you have a voice...he is innocent until proven other wise.....Roids have yall so in its grasp that you guys feel you cant make any outstanding achievement with out it.

Either Prove him wrong or shut the HELL UP!!!! :-*
I bet you believed Marion Jones was natural too ::)

its modern BBing---you dont get involved in the sport and make it that far without using AAS, its a known fact and anyone who doesnt belive that is like an ostrich with their head buried in the ground

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2007, 08:33:51 AM »
that kind of muscle density just cant be natural,.,.any one can pass a drug test or two ,there are just many tricks out there...enough said
i dont think he's ever done a real drug test

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2007, 08:41:33 AM »
natural my ass!

i am sure he uses slin and GH, etc...

he is using "natural" for a gimmick, and excuse to stay small but get recognition.
you are gay.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2007, 08:49:37 AM »
He was one of the silliest bodybuilders I saw at the Olympia, in terms of size in relation to his frame.

I think if he is convincing at telling people he is natural it is because he believes it himself.  Dude looked around Phil Heath's height but even bigger (possibly due to the tank top), and we all know how huge Phil is.  It was crazy.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2007, 08:56:13 AM »
He was one of the silliest bodybuilders I saw at the Olympia, in terms of size in relation to his frame.

I think if he is convincing at telling people he is natural it is because he believes it himself.  Dude looked around Phil Heath's height but even bigger (possibly due to the tank top), and we all know how huge Phil is.  It was crazy.

you are not exactly tiny yourself Matt.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2007, 08:57:12 AM »

Matt, WTF are you doing in that pic in your avatar?  It looks like you're getting a BJ from a middle aged schmoe... :-X

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2007, 09:03:38 AM »

You know...not when I walk around the gyms I go to, but at Gold's in Vegas and at the expo, I definitely felt that way.  I had to say, it really changed my perspective.  :o  Now when I hear people telling me I have good size, I wonder what they would say seeing all the bodybuilders in Vegas who made me look like a pancake.

PS - Lockett = truly does believe he is natural.  My apologies, but I can't recall any psychological jargon which would relate to this type of behaviour (not lying, but actually believing the lies).

Matt, WTF are you doing in that pic in your avatar?  It looks like you're getting a BJ from a middle aged schmoe... :-X

Which getbig member are you suggesting is doing it?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2007, 09:04:14 AM »
if he's such a freak why do his arms look like they BARELY  tape out at 18 inches here?

everyone can look small in photos, remember that photo of coleman just before the Mr O, sitting at that table? looked as small as hell weighing in at surley above 250

Ediiit

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2007, 10:10:03 AM »

get a room, guys.
b

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2007, 10:26:56 AM »
everyone can look small in photos, remember that photo of coleman just before the Mr O, sitting at that table? looked as small as hell weighing in at surley above 250

Ediiit

Ronnie's hair kind of looks like a white guy's here.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2007, 12:39:06 PM »
everyone claims natural! sami the black smit won musclemania , so he must be natural to::)

naturally full of shit is more like it!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2007, 12:57:44 PM »
ron does look healthy there.

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2007, 12:58:27 PM »
If he's natural with that physique, then why isnt he kicking Skip Lacoure's ass at a pro natural level instead of trying to be pro in IFBB? Don't overlook the obvious.
TEAM LESNAR

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2007, 01:09:04 PM »
do I know if he is a natty..NO

do I believe that he is: Yes

could I be wrong: Yes

the guy keeps the same shape year round, pre and post contest looks the same

eats roughly the same thing pre and post contest..

It would be interesting if someone could ask him if he takes insulin shots for his diabetic condition.
Here comes the money shot

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2007, 01:10:58 PM »
Who knows if hes natural or not (probably not) but what should be considered is how unsymmetrical he is.  He should lose every show based on the fact that one leg is considerably smaller than the other.
A

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2007, 01:12:14 PM »
If he's natural with that physique, then why isnt he kicking Skip Lacoure's ass at a pro natural level instead of trying to be pro in IFBB? Don't overlook the obvious.

first of all hje is proffesional bodybuilder ifbb right now he is not trying anymore ,,that is because hs does have very good physiqe

second,,the reason he didnt do it is because he was true to himself eventhough "claiming" to be natural, and couldnt do what skip did and compete in "natural" competiution while hormonized,,he unlike skip can give a match and compete among the big boys and even match well

borh ofcourse lying about being natural,,rely a lot on orals and less on injects but neverthe less use everything they feel and want to use according to basic rules of trying to stay inshape all year round and that means diet is pretty much ok all year at this stage
fallen angel

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2007, 01:14:27 PM »
Who knows if hes natural or not (probably not) but what should be considered is how unsymmetrical he is.  He should lose every show based on the fact that one leg is considerably smaller than the other.

I disagree, symmetry is only part of the judging process...yes he should lose points there, but he has other strengths also

same for cutler  :)
Here comes the money shot

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2007, 01:16:23 PM »
nobody would argue against the fact that cutler is a block of cheese but for Lockett to ever win a symmetry round would be a terrible injustice.
A

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2007, 01:40:20 PM »

lol guys that have arms that look half his are screaming they are 19inch arms

yeah his arms in this pic is a tough one