Author Topic: Getbig earns $105 per day via advertising?  (Read 26213 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Does Ron really profit from Getbig forum?
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2010, 12:18:37 PM »
The peanut gallery is quite alert tonight  ::)
tonight?  hmm  it's 3:19 PM in Boston

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2010, 01:47:19 PM »
getbig is a business.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2010, 01:47:47 PM »

Fixed and outed.

LOL!!!!!!!

gordiano, you are a long term member here - can you pull some strings for me?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2010, 02:02:30 PM »
Talk about trying to latch onto popular websites. One of those sites isn't in league with the other two.

hey i went to sally's last week (per your advice in another thread)

very good, maybe a tad too burned for my preference, for very worthwhile experience

the wait was insane!

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2010, 02:03:49 PM »
Ron profits in figure and fitness slut poontang.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2010, 02:04:46 PM »
ron isn't trash like you...so stop making him out to be like that   lol

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2010, 02:06:21 PM »
Ron, I'd give anything for you to unblock my link!

I promise I will only post links when appropriate and I will also advertise getbig on my site frequently.  My site is not as popular as getbig, but is fairly popular:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/ilovespam.com

I would like a three-way partnership between BB.com/GB/BBPro.com  ;D
Hmm. Begging doesn't seem to be very Master Race-like.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2010, 02:08:58 PM »
so glad that master race BS is over

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2010, 02:10:09 PM »
hey i went to sally's last week (per your advice in another thread)

very good, maybe a tad too burned for my preference, for very worthwhile experience

the wait was insane!

:D

They can be hit and miss with how burnt some of the pizzas are. I've never had it bad enough where it ruined the taste but I can see some people having a problem with it. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. And the wait is ALWAYS horrible for them and Pepe's. It is cool seeing two pizza places 20 feet from each other and both of them having a line down the block, though.

Matt's white pride went out the window when he spent six months begging a Jew, on a near daily basis, to be let out of time out. Now he's trying to latch onto Getbig and BB.com's success. Stormfront would not be proud.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2010, 02:12:10 PM »
Talk about trying to latch onto popular websites. One of those sites isn't in league with the other two.

I've had my website since February of 2002 and never did anything to advertise it other than post it on message boards.  The content aspect of my website is hugely popular and accounts for all the traffic.  If the forum on my site gets popular it will be a lot closer to getbig.  Only this year have I begun trying to get it up there.  I tried another time in 2007 but it was short lived, but now I am very motivated to get it done!

My website ranks 44,121st most popular in the USA.
Getbig is 11,898th most popular in the USA.

Now go click on the link in my signature.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2010, 02:14:01 PM »
I've had my website since February of 2002 and never did anything to advertise it other than post it on message boards.  The content aspect of my website is hugely popular and accounts for all the traffic.  If the forum on my site gets popular it will be a lot closer to getbig.  Only this year have I begun trying to get it up there.  I tried another time in 2007 but it was short lived, but now I am very motivated to get it done!

I clicked it yesterday. All I saw was that every thread you've started on there was stolen from Getbig. I know you're good at copy/pasting what Woten types for you to post but I didn't know you were incapable of a single original thought.  :D

It's like Getbig with 1/10th the posters.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2010, 02:16:40 PM »

i dont like being told what to do by some freak   lol

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2010, 02:20:27 PM »
I clicked it yesterday. All I saw was that every thread you've started on there was stolen from Getbig. I know you're good at copy/pasting what Woten types for you to post but I didn't know you were incapable of a single original thought.  :D

It's like Getbig with 1/10th the posters.

1/10th and growing.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2010, 02:35:10 PM »
I should point out that I am in the top 20 for online partners of BB.com.  I promote them pretty heavily.  My website is just something that I want to focus on properly now and not just learn as I go along.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Getbig earns $105 per day via advertising?
« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2010, 11:07:23 PM »
He blocks links to potential rival forums like Alex23's and Matt C's. He was the main reason Big Nation Radio went off the airwaves, (he stopped them advertising the show on getbig). The reason they are called Big Nation Radio is because Ron didn't want them to use the name Getbig Radio. What i once thought was a result of one man's love for Bodybuilding is slowly seeming to become a tool to attain swiss gold.

Lets see - Alex and Matt have used some interesting languange in the past that just doesnt tickle me to be associated with them.  Matt takes posts that attacks the IFBB and NPC on a slanderous way, and some wonder why I dont feel like dealing with it.  As for Getbig Radio, unless I am involved with it, I didnt want Getbig's name on it.  I am perfectly happy with Dan and Chick and their radio show.  There are many other, but there will always be. Such as other sites too. Hence the way of life.  But advertising for them on the boards... nope

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: d
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2010, 11:10:48 PM »
thumbs up

u can make more money than vince with an offshore server and website and get advertising money from foreign roid dealers

professional salon equipement, squat racks, and supplements WTF???

sounds like a godamn swap meet

vince prefers the term "internet flea-market."

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2010, 11:15:12 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2010, 11:46:18 PM »
:o

As if you guys all got your accounts approved by asking nicely.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2010, 04:39:57 AM »
vince prefers the term "internet flea-market."

I've recently done a lot of work to my website recently to not only improve the overall look and shopping experience but also the security of the site.  Now the site has 256 bit security encryption which is well ahead of the general curve and once 240 gets me a new logo, its going to look too sweet.  Not only that, you can purchase online gift certificates and I'll now have a few Getbiggers coupons available .

http://caliberfitness.com/proshop/index.php

Matt C can talk all he wants about his site but its basically a smaller version of Stormfront with all of that Neo Nazi, Holocaust denial, and racist crap that he promotes. (How the f@$# can you even deny the Holocaust didn't happen????

Honestly, I pay for my advertising through outside avenues and I don't think Matt or anyone else who has a forum should advertise their site up here as its direct competition with Ron (Even though inferior)
A

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2010, 06:05:47 AM »
I've recently done a lot of work to my website recently to not only improve the overall look and shopping experience but also the security of the site.  Now the site has 256 bit security encryption which is well ahead of the general curve and once 240 gets me a new logo, its going to look too sweet.  Not only that, you can purchase online gift certificates and I'll now have a few Getbiggers coupons available .

http://caliberfitness.com/proshop/index.php

Matt C can talk all he wants about his site but its basically a smaller version of Stormfront with all of that Neo Nazi, Holocaust denial, and racist crap that he promotes. (How the f@$# can you even deny the Holocaust didn't happen????

Honestly, I pay for my advertising through outside avenues and I don't think Matt or anyone else who has a forum should advertise their site up here as its direct competition with Ron (Even though inferior)
oh stfu...

you still make less than 1 dollar a year off your "several" "successful" "businesses" and we all know it.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2010, 06:25:09 AM »
hahahaha epic using getbig to make $$$$ ..this is just fun for me ...you guys take this shit too serious and its usually the guys that look like shit too hahhaha
L

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2010, 07:04:12 AM »
hahahaha epic using getbig to make $$$$ ..this is just fun for me ...you guys take this shit too serious and its usually the guys that look like shit too hahhaha

Says the last place finisher at the Mr Getbig...... ::)
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2010, 07:05:23 AM »
oh stfu...

you still make less than 1 dollar a year off your "several" "successful" "businesses" and we all know it.

Says the troll who still lives with his momma.  ;D
A

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Re: Ron is it true you earn $105 per day via advertising?
« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2010, 10:07:30 PM »
Chick, I'm only going by what Hi Tech Pharmacuticals and ALR Industries is stating which is that BB.com owes them money and that their information was turned over to the FDA from BB.com.

As far as a price match guarantee, while that's a good thing to have, most people simply go for the lowest price available and don't waste time asking a competitor whether they can offer a lower price.  It hurts BB.com when they are not doing price checks with other store and automatically matching their prices.

My opinion on the whole matter is that competition is good for customers

Do you have any idea how many companies/people Walmart owes money to? These entities pay on their terms...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2010, 01:19:29 AM »
Mel-low
Mel-low
Mel-low