Author Topic: sumo wrestlers vs. fat people  (Read 2299 times)

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
sumo wrestlers vs. fat people
« on: January 09, 2008, 08:52:18 AM »
what do you think it is that causes sumo wrestlers to still be active while obviously obese, some being upwards of 600lbs, while some fat people around that weight can't even walk?  Can't be diet because I saw a show where some sumo wrestlers were eating like 30,000 calories a day trying to get big!  All genetics?  Maybe this would be the best way to get fat people in america active, by making sumo wrestling popular here!!!!

spinnis

Re: sumo wrestlers vs. fat people
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 08:56:45 AM »
They are fast as hell on short distances also.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 08:57:38 AM »
what is the average life expectancy of one of these guys?

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 09:02:34 AM »
seriously, most fat people who are hundreds of lbs less than these guys couldnt even get into the squat position.  I also saw on a show about sumo that most all of their blood work is in the normal range!  I really think this could be the way to go to get fat people active, give them something that they would naturally be good at

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 09:04:16 AM »
seriously, most fat people who are hundreds of lbs less than these guys couldnt even get into the squat position.  I also saw on a show about sumo that most all of their blood work is in the normal range!  I really think this could be the way to go to get fat people active, give them something that they would naturally be good at

yeah, either that or let them loose in the countryside and chase after them with a loaded shotgun

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 09:08:47 AM »
Fat sumou wrestlers are weak.
This guy was beating the guy above.

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 09:17:59 AM »
Fat sumou wrestlers are weak.
This guy was beating the guy above.

in general yes, but some huge guys were the exception like the great akebono!!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2008, 09:19:19 AM »
in general yes, but some huge guys were the exception like the great akebono!!
True. He has really long reach!

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 09:21:25 AM »
True. He has really long reach!

perfect for that old sumo move the "reach around", right?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 09:23:27 AM »
This whole thread is just an excuse to post that pic of the fat sumo chick right?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 09:26:53 AM »
Chyonofuji was the best Yokozuna ever.
Q

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 09:28:16 AM »
They wouldn't even feel a bullet with all that fat + muscle I bet.

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 09:39:30 AM »
This whole thread is just an excuse to post that pic of the fat sumo chick right?

:Dya got me tapeworm.  Notice how I strategically placed her picture last so no one would question it :P

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 10:07:57 AM »
I remember when the Sumo Wrestlers came to Hawaii and put on an event at the Blasidell.  The tall and big man store had a bunch of 10X shirts brought in so they could buy them.  I went and bought one and trained in it for awhile.  I was wearing XXXL normally like in the pic and this shirt was hangin down to my knees.  It was so funny how big it was.  This was Akebono (Chad Rowan) and me and another guy at the Governors Office.  I ws screwing around until the Governor came in to see us.  I remember walking down the corridor and bumping into Chad.  He then laid one into me and I went flying into the wall.  At one time Chad was like a god in Japan.  I feel bad for him he got so big.  He looks like shit in the MMA.  He has great mom and dad too  I think his dad died several years ago.  When he was at his top he got everything for free and never waited in a line anywhere in Japan.  Sumo guys train ultra hard but eat so much rice and food. 

technokc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 10:32:40 AM »
I remember when the Sumo Wrestlers came to Hawaii and put on an event at the Blasidell.  The tall and big man store had a bunch of 10X shirts brought in so they could buy them.  I went and bought one and trained in it for awhile.  I was wearing XXXL normally like in the pic and this shirt was hangin down to my knees.  It was so funny how big it was.  This was Akebono (Chad Rowan) and me and another guy at the Governors Office.  I ws screwing around until the Governor came in to see us.  I remember walking down the corridor and bumping into Chad.  He then laid one into me and I went flying into the wall.  At one time Chad was like a god in Japan.  I feel bad for him he got so big.  He looks like shit in the MMA.  He has great mom and dad too  I think his dad died several years ago.  When he was at his top he got everything for free and never waited in a line anywhere in Japan.  Sumo guys train ultra hard but eat so much rice and food. 

cool pic man!!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 11:05:41 AM »

hahahaha

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 01:40:21 PM »
Keith,how tall are you?