Author Topic: BUDGET DEFICIT LOWER THAN EVER ACCORDING TO GOVERNMENT GRAPH..7 YEAR LOW  (Read 2442 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: BUDGET DEFICIT LOWER THAN EVER ACCORDING TO GOVERNMENT GRAPH..7 YEAR LOW
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2015, 09:59:24 PM »
Hey phony coach.

Can't you answer a simple question

I'm just trying to understand the boundaries of your willful ignorance.

I already know your natural born ignorance is a bottomless pit

so again, If the source is Rachel Maddow then you assume it's false

Is that a fair assessment of your statement and belief?

Oh fuck yes!! This is a known liar just like the rest of the left including yourself. You have a supposed "professor" (Andre) and supposed clown (you) that supposedly has a finance degree. Now I know you're calling me out and now you probably have some bullshit article you're going to cut and paste even though it's been proven that Oshithead delegates any numbers he wants to be skewed in his favor. You know, like the UE numbers, global warming and anything else that fits the left zero commonsense agenda. LOL at "phony coach" haha

The FACT is the left has lied so much they're  never to be trusted that's why want votes from people like you who believe whatever they say. You know, the uninformed voter.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2015, 10:00:20 PM »
An MSNBC graph by Rachel Maddow then name calling and demonizing and nothing else. The way of the left. lol.

1) yes, maddow is a rude, crass, gotcha-style tv pundit, unlikeable and annoying as piss at times
2) yes, her info is well-sourced and often really good at detecting things others miss (like Beck does)

You discount ALL info from a PhD cause you dislike her politics.  But do you still consider OReilly to be credible, despite all those documented lies?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2015, 10:02:41 PM »
1) yes, maddow is a rude, crass, gotcha-style tv pundit, unlikeable and annoying as piss at times
2) yes, her info is well-sourced and often really good at detecting things others miss (like Beck does)

You discount ALL info from a PhD cause you dislike her politics.  But do you still consider OReilly to be credible, despite all those documented lies?

Last time I checked an election that neck predicted he was not only proven right but was dead fucking on and the proverbial "I told you so was in order".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2015, 10:09:34 PM »
Last time I checked an election that neck predicted he was not only proven right but was dead fucking on and the proverbial "I told you so was in order".

I don't know what you wrote there.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2015, 10:13:02 PM »
Oh fuck yes!! This is a known liar just like the rest of the left including yourself. You have a supposed "professor" (Andre) and supposed clown (you) that supposedly has a finance degree. Now I know you're calling me out and now you probably have some bullshit article you're going to cut and paste even though it's been proven that Oshithead delegates any numbers he wants to be skewed in his favor. You know, like the UE numbers, global warming and anything else that fits the left zero commonsense agenda. LOL at "phony coach" haha

The FACT is the left has lied so much their never to be trusted that's why want votes from people like you who believe whatever they say. You know, the uninformed voter.

I asked you a simple question dipshit and why you referring to me as Andre?

Third time's the charm?

If the source is Rachel Maddow then you assume it's false

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2015, 10:16:42 PM »
I asked you a simple question dipshit and why you referring to me as Andre?

Third time's the charm?

If the source is Rachel Maddow then you assume it's false

What part of "OH FUCK YES" did you miss? Past my bed time. I'll pick this back up this weekend.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2015, 10:18:31 PM »
I think the wisest people in the world are the ones who listen to, and understand, the viewpoints of people of all belief systems.  You don't have to AGREE with any of them - but it makes you a much smarter person to understand what makes them tick, as well as to see if they have anything you agree with.

even the ultra-evil have some points others will agree with.  Repubs of today might agree with Hitler's desire for a strong military or to keep certain groups unarmed, as Dr Ben Carson has suggested.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2015, 10:45:16 PM »
What part of "OH FUCK YES" did you miss? Past my bed time. I'll pick this back up this weekend.

good, so now we know one of the boundaries (though perhaps not the outer boundary) of your willful ignorance

That chart was compiled by data from the CBO so is the data just discounted to zero when Maddow repeats it or is all CBO data just willfully ignored

Again, just trying to define the boundaries of  your willful ignorance....to we push it out to CBO data as well?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2015, 10:57:24 PM »
data from the CBO

CBO become a liberal thinktank sometime around mid January, 2009. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2015, 11:55:12 PM »
Ouch....

http://www.usadebtclock.com/national-debt-facts.php

ooh, the goofy usdebtclock site

Hey fake coach

tell us what you know about that site and it's source data

If it's from the CBO I may just want to call it horseshit...you know just to be consistent your prior beliefs.

If it's not even from a source like that then just tell us the source, who site it is, where their info is from etc.

I wouldn't have bothered to mention it but I know stuff like that is important to you

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2015, 11:59:16 PM »
ooh, the goofy usdebtclock site

Hey fake coach

tell us what you know about that site and it's source data

If it's from the CBO I may just want to call it horseshit...you know just to be consistent your prior beliefs.

If it's not even from a source like that then just tell us the source, who site it is, where their info is from etc.

I wouldn't have bothered to mention it but I know stuff like that is important to you

Never EVER trust a liberal.....

http://i.word.com/idictionary/straw%20man

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2015, 05:41:34 AM »
Ouch....

http://www.usadebtclock.com/national-debt-facts.php

you realize the difference between debt and deficit right? I mean the debt is not an accurate reflection of Obama's role, his deficits are however.

Do you understand this?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2015, 06:48:40 AM »

you realize the difference between debt and deficit right? I mean the debt is not an accurate reflection of Obama's role, his deficits are however.

Do you understand this?
He doesn't understand.......and in his mind every government statistic that is favorable to Obama has been manipulated and cooked up by Obama so as to make himself look good.....

BUT..when the UE rate was 10% and deficits rose under Obama's first year we heard no such accusation from Coach or the other conservatives on here..they were delighted and to them the figures were absolutely gospel

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2015, 07:46:42 AM »
Never EVER trust a liberal.....

http://i.word.com/idictionary/straw%20man

how many times are you going to remind us that you don't understand that definition

let's get back to the content of your post

you posted that debtclock website so tell us what you know about that site and it's source data

If it's not even from a source like that then just tell us the source, who site it is, where their info is from etc

I'm just trying to follow your standard

remember?

don't be a pathetic hypocrite Joe

just provide the data so that we can make the decision as to whether we should consider it or not

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2015, 07:51:44 AM »

Do you understand this?

I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that Joe doesn't know the difference between his elbow and his asshole

Even people on this board who consider him a friend also call him a moron

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2015, 10:00:36 AM »

I think it's pretty obvious to everyone that Joe doesn't know the difference between his elbow and his asshole

Even people on this board who consider him a friend also call him a moron

Hahaha, whatever you say.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2015, 10:07:53 AM »
Maddow is a loon. Aside from Morning Joe, everything I've seen on MSNBC is very much "entertainment", and not news.

We should never run a deficit. Too bad that chart only goes back to 2008 and shows the deficit to only be shrinking since then and not "EVER" like the thread title says...  ::)

Look back further and see that deficits in the last 7 years have been higher than any time since WW2. And this "recovery" has also been the worst since then.

And yes, before someone blames Bush, they were also going up under Bush.

But we should never run a deficit.

Here's something really scary: https://research.stlouisfed.org/fred2/series/GFDEGDQ188S
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2015, 10:09:01 AM »
Hahaha, whatever you say.

so you can't even comply with your own standards

serious question

do you actually expect anyone to take you seriously or do you just know you're a pathetic joke and you just roll with that?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2015, 10:27:17 AM »
so you can't even comply with your own standards

serious question

do you actually expect anyone to take you seriously or do you just know you're a pathetic joke and you just roll with that?

You fucking idiot. By your standards you're basically saying that one has nothing to do the other. Is that what you're trying to say? I absolutely know the difference. So answer, do you think one has nothing to do with other?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2015, 01:45:35 PM »
You fucking idiot. By your standards you're basically saying that one has nothing to do the other. Is that what you're trying to say? I absolutely know the difference. So answer, do you think one has nothing to do with other?

Are you trying to get him to answer the question for you?

How is running record low deficits (meaning creating surplus) and reducing hte deficit at the fastest rate in history bad?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2015, 02:07:50 PM »

Do you understand this?

O Rly?  Then why did Obama call Bush unpatriotic for increasing the national debt?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2015, 03:00:01 PM »
O Rly?  Then why did Obama call Bush unpatriotic for increasing the national debt?

Which meant he was running a hefty deficit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2015, 03:04:19 PM »
Which meant he was running a hefty deficit.

But you said "the debt is not an accurate reflection of Obama's role," so why was Obama calling Bush unpatriotic over the debt? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2015, 05:21:21 PM »
But you said "the debt is not an accurate reflection of Obama's role," so why was Obama calling Bush unpatriotic over the debt?  

bush invested the $ in iraqi infrastructure....at least obama is giving the $ to americans on welfare.

the billions 'lost' in iraq, just mind-numbingly idiotic.