Author Topic: Perforation of a blood vessel despite aspiration  (Read 1268 times)

JK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Perforation of a blood vessel despite aspiration
« on: December 18, 2023, 08:40:20 PM »
Yesterday I had the most unlucky injection. It was the first time in my life that I took 100 mg of NPP and at the same time the first time that I punctured a blood vessel despite aspirating. I'm guessing that the needle must have moved about a millimeter after aspiration because when the syringe was removed, there was a drop of blood at the bottom. I had a very intense cough for about 15 minutes and a metallic taste in my mouth. Generally, the urge to cough, but less intensely, lasted for 6 hours. So far, for almost 2 years, I have only taken testosterone 3 times a week (600-750 mg per week) and I have never punctured a blood vessel. I am writing this because even aspiration does not guarantee that the vein will not be damaged during the injection.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Perforation of a blood vessel despite aspiration
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2023, 03:04:42 PM »
16 yrs injecting w/o aspirating and never punctured anything, wtf is wrong with you.
T

JK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2023, 03:37:31 PM »
16 yrs injecting w/o aspirating and never punctured anything, wtf is wrong with you.
Congratulations! Most people who have been injecting gear for years will encounter a blood vessel at some point in their life. For me it was a coincidence that the first time this happened was with NPP, which I also used for the first time in my life.

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2024, 02:10:42 PM »
Yesterday I had the most unlucky injection. It was the first time in my life that I took 100 mg of NPP and at the same time the first time that I punctured a blood vessel despite aspirating. I'm guessing that the needle must have moved about a millimeter after aspiration because when the syringe was removed, there was a drop of blood at the bottom. I had a very intense cough for about 15 minutes and a metallic taste in my mouth. Generally, the urge to cough, but less intensely, lasted for 6 hours. So far, for almost 2 years, I have only taken testosterone 3 times a week (600-750 mg per week) and I have never punctured a blood vessel. I am writing this because even aspiration does not guarantee that the vein will not be damaged during the injection.

you were lucky that you were not injecting tren...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2024, 12:32:45 PM »
Congratulations! Most people who have been injecting gear for years will encounter a blood vessel at some point in their life. For me it was a coincidence that the first time this happened was with NPP, which I also used for the first time in my life.
Just f'in with you newb. Watch out for those blood vessels.
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2024, 07:45:03 PM »

Just wait until you pull a pin out and you have a blood geyser that shoots 3 feet across the room.

Good times!

JK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2024, 07:11:37 AM »
Just wait until you pull a pin out and you have a blood geyser that shoots 3 feet across the room.

Good times!
  Sounds scary! I have already learned to insert the needle very slowly. When I feel a characteristic pain, I know that I have touched a vein, I slowly remove the needle and hit another place. Usually only a drop or a small trickle of blood will come out.

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2024, 07:34:17 AM »
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Stay safe.