Author Topic: Obama calls Sandra Fluke (Slut/Whore) to offer condolences of Rush attack.  (Read 9939 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
If the issue was so important to the Fluke, she should have researched whether the school was going to subsidize her whoring ways beforehand. 

still doesn't change the fact that if Palin, your mother or sister receives contraception from their insurance provider then they, by your standard are SLUT/WHORES

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
still doesn't change the fact that if Palin, your mother or sister receives contraception from their insurance provider then they, by your standard are SLUT/WHORES

No - this woman is stating she needs $3000 worth of BC since that is how much she is banging dudes in the dorms. 

how about she just close her legs and get past the bar exam before asking others to finance her sex life? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

No - this woman is stating she needs $3000 worth of BC since that is how much she is banging dudes in the dorms. 

how about she just close her legs and get past the bar exam before asking others to finance her sex life? 

again, doesn't change the fact that Palin, her daughters, your mother and sisters are SLUT/WHORES

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
again, doesn't change the fact that Palin, her daughters, your mother and sisters are SLUT/WHORES

Whatever - petty personal attacks against me still dont hide the fact that this supposedly intelligent woman smart enough to get in to georgetown was too incompetent and stupid to not research the policy beforehand. 

BTW - is it really so much that this harlot ask the guys she is banging to bring a condom?   

I mean really?   WTF is this? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Whatever - petty personal attacks against me still dont hide the fact that this supposedly intelligent woman smart enough to get in to georgetown was too incompetent and stupid to not research the policy beforehand. 

BTW - is it really so much that this harlot ask the guys she is banging to bring a condom?   

I mean really?   WTF is this? 

who is making a petty personal attack

98% of women use contraception and most get that from a health insurannce provider

by YOUR STANDARDS, that means your mother and sister and most likely SLUTS/WHORES

don't tell me you consider your own standards to be a petty personal attack

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
who is making a petty personal attack

98% of women use contraception and most get that from a health insurannce provider

by YOUR STANDARDS, that means your mother and sister and most likely SLUTS/WHORES

don't tell me you consider your own standards to be a petty personal attack

Again - you are confusing issues.  THERE IS NO RIGHT TO FORCE OTHERS TO FINANCE YOUR SEX LIFE! 

What part of that do you not grasp?  She knew the policy beforehand and enrolled anyway.   

In a sane world, she does the following if she can't afford 3k worth of rubbers: 

1.  Not have sex. 

2.  Get a job that can finance her sex life.

3.  Ask all the guys she is banging to contribute to the relationship.

4.  Ask her parents for $$$ to pay for her sex life.

5.  Ask her friends if they have spare condoms laying around.

6.  Maybe charge the guys for sex and then pay for it through earnings.

etc.

BBBBUUUUUUTTTTTT NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO

In the communist mind set - we have to go to congress, call it a "right" to have others pay for her sex, cry like a baby, and demand apologies from those who who attack her for trying to rob them to finance her sex life. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

I can picture you red in the face and stomping your feet while you scream this. A child making a pointless argument.

At this point, you must have ground your teeth to dust while sleeping.

How old are you again?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I can picture you red in the face and stomping your feet while you scream this. A child making a pointless argument.

At this point, you must have ground your teeth to dust while sleeping.

How old are you again?

hardly

I'm sitting in my office with 3 computer screens in front of me and what is happening on this board is very minor distraction that I mostly ignore except for amusement

I assume your mother/sister also get contraception from their healthcare provider so I assume 333 thinks they are SLUTS/WHORES too

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
You're one of the most partisan people on here. Fuck off.

:-* No one cares what you think.
Abandon every hope...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Again - you are confusing issues.  THERE IS NO RIGHT TO FORCE OTHERS TO FINANCE YOUR SEX LIFE! 

What part of that do you not grasp?  She knew the policy beforehand and enrolled anyway.   

In a sane world, she does the following if she can't afford 3k worth of rubbers: 

1.  Not have sex. 

2.  Get a job that can finance her sex life.

3.  Ask all the guys she is banging to contribute to the relationship.

4.  Ask her parents for $$$ to pay for her sex life.

5.  Ask her friends if they have spare condoms laying around.

6.  Maybe charge the guys for sex and then pay for it through earnings.

etc.

BBBBUUUUUUTTTTTT NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO

In the communist mind set - we have to go to congress, call it a "right" to have others pay for her sex, cry like a baby, and demand apologies from those who who attack her for trying to rob them to finance her sex life.   

have you called your momma yet to tell her she's a slut/whore

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
have you called your momma yet to tell her she's a slut/whore

My relatives are not on capital hill crying for free bc to pelosi and boxer. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
How about a twat? is that acceptable? Rush made a comment about a civilian no one has ever heard of before, this loser made a comment about a women in congress. This is just one example, I can come up with an arsenal if you'd like.

http://www.huliq.com/12079/bill-maher-calls-sarah-palin-vulgar-word-which-slang-vagina-now-steps

Firstly, Palin isn't a member of congress. I don't agree with what Bill Maher said no.  It's not acceptable language.  She is an idiot but her gender isn't why and shouldn't be used derogatorily against her.

Find all the examples you want, it doesn't make what Rush said right.  I see what i said before went well over your head.  Go start a thread about it, this thread is about Rush's obscene comments and their incorrectness.  

By the way, if you think it's wrong of Bill Maher to say that, then you must think it's wrong of Rush to say what he said right?

Abandon every hope...

kcballer

• Getbig V

Oh the irony.  This picture coming from you of all people, Mr 70K posts of emotional imbalance.
Abandon every hope...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

My relatives are not on capital hill crying for free bc to pelosi and boxer. 

I'm sure they are home enjoying contraception provided by their healthcare providers

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
:-* No one cares what you think.

Does the truth hurt? You're a lemming. A pathetic excuse for an American. Do you need Uncle Sam to shake what little you have after you take a piss?

Partisan sheep.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Good news: Obama using the word “teabaggers” now!! (May, 2010)
HotAir ^ | Allahpundit

In Jonathan Alter’s “The Promise: President Obama, Year One,” President Obama is quoted in an interview saying that the unanimous vote of House Republicans vote against the stimulus bills “set the tenor for the whole year … That helped to create the tea-baggers and empowered that whole wing of the Republican Party to where it now controls the agenda for the Republicans.”

(Excerpt) Read more at hotair.com ...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Firstly, Palin isn't a member of congress. I don't agree with what Bill Maher said no.  It's not acceptable language.  She is an idiot but her gender isn't why and shouldn't be used derogatorily against her.

Find all the examples you want, it doesn't make what Rush said right.  I see what i said before went well over your head.  Go start a thread about it, this thread is about Rush's obscene comments and their incorrectness.  

By the way, if you think it's wrong of Bill Maher to say that, then you must think it's wrong of Rush to say what he said right?

I never said it was right. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of your president.

kcballer

• Getbig V
Does the truth hurt? You're a lemming. A pathetic excuse for an American. Do you need Uncle Sam to shake what little you have after you take a piss?

Partisan sheep.

Haha  :P
Abandon every hope...

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
that means they are using three of them a day, every day of the year to run up that kind of tab.

Damn  :o

Do any Ins. Cos. now cover birth control (for birth control purposes [not dismenorrea/pain/etc reasons])?

R

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i believe she was intentionally disruptive - trying to change the system, when that's the system that school wants.   plenty of schools out there without that system.  go there.

but calling her names loses voters and donations for 2012, period.  Just a stupid move.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i believe she was intentionally disruptive - trying to change the system, when that's the system that school wants.   plenty of schools out there without that system.  go there.

but calling her names loses voters and donations for 2012, period.  Just a stupid move.

She is the perfect example of everything wrong w the USA in 2012.   She is a pig, a slut, a leech, a whore, a disgrace to her family, unemployable, and a pathetic slob.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

She is the perfect example of everything wrong w the USA in 2012.   She is a pig, a slut, a leech, a whore, a disgrace to her family, unemployable, and a pathetic slob.

unemployable?  lol she's going to have a dozen job offers from the top womens rights law firms when she finishes law school.

seriously, criticize her actions, but calling her a pig/whore only drums up distaste for the GOP in an election where they're not looking so good.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

She is the perfect example of everything wrong w the USA in 2012.   She is a pig, a slut, a leech, a whore, a disgrace to her family, unemployable, and a pathetic slob.

this is why the repubs can't run a decent canidate,this is their base

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
unemployable?  lol she's going to have a dozen job offers from the top womens rights law firms when she finishes law school.

seriously, criticize her actions, but calling her a pig/whore only drums up distaste for the GOP in an election where they're not looking so good.

Yeah, obama is looking great too!    Maybe he was looking for a little side piece considering he is dominated by his hog of a wife.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
this is why the repubs can't run a decent canidate,this is their base

Blacken - do you feel we should be financing this communist sluts' sex life?