Author Topic: Obama calls Sandra Fluke (Slut/Whore) to offer condolences of Rush attack.  (Read 9937 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
1.  She is smart enough to get into georgetown law and pay 50k plus a year for tuition - but she is not bright enough to get a job or find a way elsewhere to pay for her whoring ways? 

2.  She knew the policy beforehand and still enrolled. 

3.  She enrolled intending to sue the school - thats totally fucked up!
4.  Why doesnt she ask the guys she is banging to pay for this? 

5.  Did she ever entertain the idea of not fucking so many dudes and getting a job? 

what are you talking about

btw - I assume if your mother/sister* receives contraception from a health insurance provider I guess that make them slut/whores too

* I was going to add girlfriend but there is no way you get laid unless you're paying for it by the hour

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Why can't people pay for their own BC! 

Insurance is supposed to be in cases of unforseen events, not to finance a slut/whore.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Insurance is supposed to be in cases of unforseen events, not to finance a slut/whore.   

why do you believe she enrolled just to sue the school

how did you arrive at that belief

Also, don't forget to call your mother and sister and remind them they are slut/whores

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
What Rush said was inexcusable.
Abandon every hope...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

you are truly a MORON

health insurance is also for preventative care and in fact insurance companies WANT you to have access to preventative care because it SAVES THEM MONEY in the long run

the depth of your stupidity is just amazing

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

But what the liberal press said about Palin and Bachmann was excusable?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
This 30-year-old slut can't afford birth control? Should have thought about that before majoring in that joke and becoming an "activist".

I'd give her a throw, though. I'd even pay for the condom myself. She's probably terrible in the sack, though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you are truly a MORON

health insurance is also for preventative care and in fact insurance companies WANT you to have access to preventative care because it SAVES THEM MONEY in the long run

Really?   How can you force the person to put a rubber on?   Is Obama and Sebellius going to have their African Ball Washers get stim bill money for that next?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Actually it was hysterical and funny.   Has had me laughing for three days now.   

Do you think Flukes' parents are proud of her? 

kcballer

• Getbig V
But what the liberal press said about Palin and Bachmann was excusable?

Please name a time.  If any media outlet called either a whore or slut for wanting access to contraception then those are comments that are inexcusable.  

Why is there always this "what about so and so" defense used to attempt to justify acts that are clearly wrong.  

This isn't a thread about Palin.  If you want to start one about a comment made about her, go ahead.  Clearly you know this is wrong but are too far up Rush's ass to notice this and fall back into the "what about libs" argument.  A sure fire sign you have no rebuttal of any worth and are just looking to justify the unjustifiable, so you can continue to keep paying $19.95 a month, or whatever it is you pay to listen to this idiot, to make your blatantly one sided world view matter in your own simple mind.
Abandon every hope...

Fury

• Getbig V
Didn't Schultz call that Ingraham woman a slut on his show last year?

I couldn't care less about Rush calling this slut a slut.

kcballer

• Getbig V

Actually it was hysterical and funny.   Has had me laughing for three days now.   

Do you think Flukes' parents are proud of her? 

And you are what is wrong with America.  I've said it before and will continue to say it, while we have people whose world view is so one sided and unbalanced, we will continue to fall as a country. There will be no revival or America, just a disintegration of society into a cesspool of "everyman for himself" which characterizes so much of modern America and is a major reason for it's economic and social downfalls.
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you are truly a MORON

Then why havent all insurance plans covered this since the beginning? 

Fury

• Getbig V
And you are what is wrong with America.  I've said it before and will continue to say it, while we have people whose world view is so one sided and unbalanced, we will continue to fall as a country. There will be no revival or America, just a disintegration of society into a cesspool of "everyman for himself" which characterizes so much of modern America and is a major reason for it's economic and social downfalls.

You're one of the most partisan people on here. Fuck off.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
CollinsWorld English Dictionary
slut  (slʌt) 

— n   
1.  derogatory  a dirty slatternly woman 
2.  derogatory  an immoral woman 
3.  archaic  a female dog 

[C14: of unknown origin] 

'sluttish 

— adj   

'sluttishly 

— adv   

'sluttishness 

— n 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Really?   How can you force the person to put a rubber on?   Is Obama and Sebellius going to have their African Ball Washers get stim bill money for that next?  

?

wtf are you even talking about now

how about explaining why you think she enrolled in law school (isn't she a 3rd year student) just to sue them?

btw - call your mother and sister and ask them if their insurance provides contraception and if it does tell them they are slut/whores

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Then why havent all insurance plans covered this since the beginning? 

since the beginning of what ?

most insurance plans cover contraception

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I have the suspicion that our right wingers on this board don't get laid very often ..... if ever

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Please name a time.  If any media outlet called either a whore or slut for wanting access to contraception then those are comments that are inexcusable.  

Why is there always this "what about so and so" defense used to attempt to justify acts that are clearly wrong.  

This isn't a thread about Palin.  If you want to start one about a comment made about her, go ahead.  Clearly you know this is wrong but are too far up Rush's ass to notice this and fall back into the "what about libs" argument.  A sure fire sign you have no rebuttal of any worth and are just looking to justify the unjustifiable, so you can continue to keep paying $19.95 a month, or whatever it is you pay to listen to this idiot, to make your blatantly one sided world view matter in your own simple mind.

How about a twat? is that acceptable? Rush made a comment about a civilian no one has ever heard of before, this loser made a comment about a women in congress. This is just one example, I can come up with an arsenal if you'd like.

http://www.huliq.com/12079/bill-maher-calls-sarah-palin-vulgar-word-which-slang-vagina-now-steps

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bill Maher Calls Sarah Palin a Female Vulgarism, NOW Stays Mum (Obama Million$$ Donor Flashback)
Fox ^ | March 2011

Bill Maher uttered a female vulgarism when referring to former Republican VP candidate Sarah Palin on his HBO show Friday night.

“Did you hear this – Sarah Palin finally heard what happened in Japan and she’s demanding that we invade ‘Tsunami,’” Maher said. “I mean she said, ‘These ‘Tsunamians’ will not get away with this.’ Oh speaking of dumb tw**s, did you...”

Maher was offering an imagined Palin response in an apparent attempt at humor, as Palin had made no such statement.

The National Organization for Women (NOW) refused to comment on Maher’s use of the derogatory term. A rep told FOXNews.com it is a “known fact” that NOW does not correspond with FOX News.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/03/22/maher-calls-sarah-palin-female-vulgarism-stays-mum/#ixzz1nzNFBDvK

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

________________________ _____________________

Did thugbama call Palin and offer condolences for the behavior of his $1,000,000 donor?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
333 - I'll bet Palin and her daughter get their contraception from a health insurance provider

By your standards that makes them all slut/whores too....just like your mother and sister

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Has anyone really looked at what Fluke said?

"It costs a female student $3,000 to have protected sex over the course of her three-year stint in law school, according to her calculations"

Now, if she is spending $3,000 to have protected sex, she isn’t using the pill because according to Planned Parenthood, the pill costs between 15 and 50 $/month which works out to a max of $1800 over her GWU law school stint.

So based on the $3000 figure, she must be using condoms … so assuming $1/condom (fairly expensive unless you buy them one at a time from vending machines) that means they are using three of them a day, every day of the year to run up that kind of tab.

Who has sex three times a day every day of the year? Oh, that’s right, a prostitute. Needless to say, she must not be able to turn very good trick (even with all the practice), because her working girl wages should more than pay for her vocational expenses.

Go subsidize your own GWU brothel.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/president-obama-called-sandra-levy-rush-limbaugh-slut-2012-3#ixzz1nzZi1aO3

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
333 - I'll bet Palin and her daughter get their contraception from a health insurance provider

By your standards that makes them all slut/whores too....just like your mother and sister

If the issue was so important to the Fluke, she should have researched whether the school was going to subsidize her whoring ways beforehand.