Author Topic: America Fuck Yeah!  (Read 100327 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: America Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #325 on: March 15, 2014, 11:07:22 PM »

S

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #326 on: March 15, 2014, 11:09:14 PM »
gay foriegn military soldiers vs real warriors?

keep your skin tight leotards lol

bench

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: March 15, 2014, 11:11:02 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: March 15, 2014, 11:14:53 PM »

World's longest line dance... Beautiful country chicks  8)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: March 15, 2014, 11:18:05 PM »
Does Russians haz these?

ROFLMAO X10000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000

;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: March 15, 2014, 11:29:57 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: March 15, 2014, 11:37:02 PM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #332 on: March 16, 2014, 06:09:48 AM »
would love to come to the states, specially now that the dollar is low as a third world country

It's all relative. Do you really live the big life where you are from? No, because your money won't buy you much. I live in a 3000sq foot house with a in ground swimming pool. Add another 1500sq foot for my gym with 9 foot ceilings that's not counted as living space. I am just a blue collar worker too. You "rich" Europeans live in little shack houses dreaming if I could only make Euros in America I could be rich. Come "holiday" and live large for a couple of weeks. You could never afford to live here and you know it.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #333 on: March 16, 2014, 06:49:39 AM »
It's all relative. Do you really live the big life where you are from? No, because your money won't buy you much. I live in a 3000sq foot house with a in ground swimming pool. Add another 1500sq foot for my gym with 9 foot ceilings that's not counted as living space. I am just a blue collar worker too. You "rich" Europeans live in little shack houses dreaming if I could only make Euros in America I could be rich. Come "holiday" and live large for a couple of weeks. You could never afford to live here and you know it.

It's not "all relative".  There are clusters of wealth in both Europe and the USA, and then there are clusters of poverty. I'd far rather be poor and live in Europe. In northern / western Europe you get looked after by the state, in Southern Europe everything can be very cheap if you are a local and surrounded by family.
As for Europeans not being able to afford to live in the States, the rich ones don't become citizens because of the worldwide tax grab, and I assure you my blue collar friend that you couldn't afford to live where I live either. And don't I sound like a prick for saying so. 

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: March 16, 2014, 01:01:01 PM »
It's not "all relative".  There are clusters of wealth in both Europe and the USA, and then there are clusters of poverty. I'd far rather be poor and live in Europe. In northern / western Europe you get looked after by the state, in Southern Europe everything can be very cheap if you are a local and surrounded by family.
As for Europeans not being able to afford to live in the States, the rich ones don't become citizens because of the worldwide tax grab, and I assure you my blue collar friend that you couldn't afford to live where I live either. And don't I sound like a prick for saying so. 

you're to honest for your own good , bob. :)

rachaelsnav

• Getbig II
« Reply #335 on: March 16, 2014, 01:12:19 PM »
I would rather be poor in America and have a chance of success than do nothing for ever and coddled by others.  Course that America is becoming more European everyday...yay were gonna be like Greece

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #336 on: March 16, 2014, 01:16:46 PM »
In northern / western Europe you get looked after by the state

living the dream!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: March 16, 2014, 04:02:58 PM »

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #338 on: March 17, 2014, 07:08:17 AM »
???

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #339 on: March 17, 2014, 02:05:35 PM »
It's not "all relative".  There are clusters of wealth in both Europe and the USA, and then there are clusters of poverty. I'd far rather be poor and live in Europe. In northern / western Europe you get looked after by the state, in Southern Europe everything can be very cheap if you are a local and surrounded by family.

'Get looked after by the state'. Hahahahaha. Excuse this weak homo pussy. If 'Bob' has the opportunity to kill himself, he should strongly consider it. We need to get rid of these inferior weak genes of 'people' wanting to 'State' to wipe their filthy little unemployed weak arses. Stay in Europe 'Bob'. You're too weak to make it anywhere else.

And some of us don't live in dumpy scummy vile little tatty houses. I know I never have. I live with pride. Paid my own house OFF by the time I was 30. By working. WORKING. 2 jobs. One at day, one at night. Now I rent that house out for nearly 5k USD per month whilst living in a pad overlooking the beach in NZ. 'If' I decide to live here past the planned one year, I'll buy a huge piece of land and build my own 5 bedroom house with high ceilings, complete with tennis courts and my own fully equipped gym. By WORKING.

Lazy weak pussies. That sums up the majority of European 'men'.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: March 17, 2014, 02:10:17 PM »
'Get looked after by the state'. Hahahahaha. Excuse this weak homo pussy. If 'Bob' has the opportunity to kill himself, he should strongly consider it. We need to get rid of these inferior weak genes of 'people' wanting to 'State' to wipe their filthy little unemployed weak arses.

And some of us don't live in dumpy scummy vile little tatty houses. I know I never have. I live with pride. Paid my own house OFF by the time I was 30. By working. WORKING. 2 jobs. One at day, one at night. Now I rent that house out for nearly 5k USD per month whilst living in a pad overlooking the beach in NZ. 'If' I decide to live here past the planned one year, I'll buy a huge piece of land and build my own 5 bedroom house with high ceilings, complete with tennis courts and my own fully equipped gym. By WORKING.

rental prices in london are ridiculous

how do people save for a house when they have to spunk that on rent
T

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #341 on: March 17, 2014, 02:12:59 PM »
rental prices in london are ridiculous

how do people save for a house when they have to spunk that on rent

By working day and night like this fool did. It's doable. But I agree with London prices. It weren't this insane when I was buying 10 years ago.

If I had to start over again. I wouldn't touch London with a 10ft rod. I'd go Manchester or Brum. Wages are starting to compare and property prices are holding steady

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: March 17, 2014, 02:17:40 PM »
By working day and night like this fool did. It's doable. But I agree with London prices. It weren't this insane when I was buying 10 years ago.

If I had to start over again. I wouldn't touch London with a 10ft rod. I'd go Manchester or Brum. Wages are starting to compare and property prices are holding steady

we used to get a lot of met cops transfer up this way

they could buy mansions up here for the price they had paid for small flats in london

the bubble will burst again at some point

especially if due to recent events russian gangsters stop paying 10 mill for posh pads in the upmarket sectors
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: March 17, 2014, 02:51:53 PM »
'Get looked after by the state'. Hahahahaha. Excuse this weak homo pussy. If 'Bob' has the opportunity to kill himself, he should strongly consider it. We need to get rid of these inferior weak genes of 'people' wanting to 'State' to wipe their filthy little unemployed weak arses. Stay in Europe 'Bob'. You're too weak to make it anywhere else.

I'm so fucking proud of you right now!!  8)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: March 17, 2014, 03:56:41 PM »

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #345 on: March 23, 2014, 04:30:54 AM »

Your amazing life success didn't do much for your reading comprehension did it.  Where did I say that I lived off the State? I was comparing the safety net of Europe to the safety net of the USA. 
But you have me beat on one thing at least.  I have never had to work two jobs at once. That's because I've always had positions that 1) meant I made enough money to not have to, 2) had careers that demanded a lot of my time not leaving any room for anything extra, 3) only ever been an employer and not an employee since the age of 28.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #346 on: March 23, 2014, 04:36:45 AM »

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #347 on: March 23, 2014, 04:52:32 AM »

;)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #348 on: March 23, 2014, 08:08:24 AM »
merica

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #349 on: March 23, 2014, 08:48:30 AM »

x2

I was pretty much blown away by how some Americans live. Few Europoors live like that and their property is way smaller in most cases. Europe welfare paradise -> anti american propagande from uganda(TM).