Author Topic: Just watching Anrnold in ERASER....vanessa williams looks SMOKIN in this movie  (Read 1378 times)

Balloon

• Getbig III
I wonder if Arnold tapped this?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Yes, Arnold was a mudshark as well ;D

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.

what have we talked about visiting disneyland while on getbig?  some of arnold's dreams dont come through either.
Oh...Monica!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Nice

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Arnold has made no secret of his crush on Vanessa; even his wife Maria knows about it. And that is why Maria was on the set every single day during the filming of that movie. She made sure they had breakfast lunch and dinner together; she was always just off camera whenever Arnold and Vanessa had scenes together and she never let him out of her sight during filming.  I saw her talk about it once in an interview.  "...just in case" she said. LOL  ;D

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Yes, Arnold was a mudshark as well ;D

Negative. No kissing or fucking was involved between the two. Vanessa only gave him the "fuck me" eyes, but Arnold knew better than to go for a mudshark.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Arnold has made no secret of his crush on Vanessa; even his wife Maria knows about it. And that is why Maria was on the set every single day during the filming of that movie. She made sure they had breakfast lunch and dinner together; she was always just off camera whenever Arnold and Vanessa had scenes together and she never let him out of her sight during filming.  I saw her talk about it once in an interview.  "...just in case" she said. LOL  ;D

Shouldve had a threesome instead
Z