Author Topic: Madonna cheating on hubby with ..... A-ROD ... ??WTF  (Read 7088 times)

ChestBrockwell

• Getbig II
  • Lets watch the mouth, huh?
Re: Madonna cheating on hubby with ..... A-ROD ... ??WTF
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 10:33:28 AM »
A good buddy of mine used to bang her back in the mid ninties(he was also half black) said she was a bit of a mullet in the sack. For all her explicit photos n shit he said it was all front. Said she wouldnt even take it in the can.
C

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2008, 10:36:00 AM »
How was Time Out big guy?
it was cool, benz and wj harley were there ...so was leafy bug ... some cool bros still in lock down...
L

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 10:42:47 AM »
equivalant of i-pod.

Thanks... too many acronyms in this day and age.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 10:45:39 AM »
Purportedly a very big coke-head, as well

yeah...he said that too

told me about some argument he got into with Marino and his 'crew' back in 88' when Marino ran shit...it was over 'his' table at a club down there...real bad ass

Moosejay

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2008, 10:51:48 AM »
yeah...he said that too

told me about some argument he got into with Marino and his 'crew' back in 88' when Marino ran shit...it was over 'his' table at a club down there...real bad ass

I kind of pick up that countenance a bit seeing him on tv

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 11:44:47 AM »
She's "like a virgin" in the sense that she can't fuck worth shit.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2008, 11:56:01 AM »
She's "like a virgin" in the sense that she can't fuck worth shit.

That's because she's a lezbo, like Oprah.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2008, 11:56:15 AM »
losers don't sustain multi year careers and demand top dollar. i'm not a fan of either but saying they are losers is the wrong term.

Does $$$$$$ = Winner?
Not in My book anyway.

I know many so called winners than
with debilitating drug dependance.
They ultimately,
Have lost. (for the time being)
Most are all show no go!

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 12:49:26 PM »
Does $$$$$$ = Winner?
Not in My book anyway.

I know many so called winners than
with debilitating drug dependance.
They ultimately,
Have lost. (for the time being)

I agree.  I too, would rather spend $200 a week on fresh fish than drugs.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 01:30:29 PM »
speaking of marino yeah he has always come across as an asshole! mr. i lost 20 pounds on slimfast cokehead jerk!

in fact, last football season i remember watching one of the pre-game shows and they were talking about jay cutler (the football player) and i guess to be funny they showed a short of jay cutler (mr.olympia) on stage and then freeze framed a photo of our mr.olympia, like " oh which jay cutler were you talking about dan?!" and marino made some asshole remark that bber cutler was more or less a gross freak and pathetic! then when shannon sharpe who actually has always worked out (sponsored by eas back in the day) and been in great shape defended bber cutler. marino countered back with something like "yeah you would like that shannon!' who the hell is marino? a overrated during his playing days and now an  out of shape douchebag!

regardless if people know little about bodybuilding and consider  cutler is a freak and yes does the aas by the bucket load it's just wrong and being an asshole to make fun of and belittle someone who like jay is number 1 in his chosen profession in the world, is a good guy, who isn't a pathetic playa like marino, and worked his ass off to get there!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2008, 01:46:58 PM »
speaking of marino yeah he has always come across as an asshole! mr. i lost 20 pounds on slimfast cokehead jerk!

in fact, last football season i remember watching one of the pre-game shows and they were talking about jay cutler (the football player) and i guess to be funny they showed a short of jay cutler (mr.olympia) on stage and then freeze framed a photo of our mr.olympia, like " oh which jay cutler were you talking about dan?!" and marino made some asshole remark that bber cutler was more or less a gross freak and pathetic! then when shannon sharpe who actually has always worked out (sponsored by eas back in the day) and been in great shape defended bber cutler. marino countered back with something like "yeah you would like that shannon!' who the hell is marino? a overrated during his playing days and now an  out of shape douchebag!

regardless if people know little about bodybuilding and consider  cutler is a freak and yes does the aas by the bucket load it's just wrong and being an asshole to make fun of and belittle someone who like jay is number 1 in his chosen profession in the world, is a good guy, who isn't a pathetic playa like marino, and worked his ass off to get there!
word

Moosejay

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2008, 03:55:32 PM »

Many don't recall that Marino dropped like a stone in the 1983 NFL draft out of PITT because scouts were 'in the know' about his coke habit, which he purportedly maintains until this day.

I respect JC more for roid use than Marino for his coke use.

I saw that pictorial of Jay on the NFL show.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2008, 04:11:08 PM »
Many don't recall that Marino dropped like a stone in the 1983 NFL draft out of PITT because scouts were 'in the know' about his coke habit, which he purportedly maintains until this day.

I respect JC more for roid use than Marino for his coke use.

I saw that pictorial of Jay on the NFL show.

Moosejay! Very good info, but could you elaborate on his coke fueled destruction? Is he all jacked up on NFL Today? Is he such an asshole because he is "jonesen" for the nose candy? IS candizzle sucking cock for the white candy as well?

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 04:11:24 PM »
a guy at my gym owns a few strips clubs here and in tampa -- says A-Rod comes in there with the rowdiest wide-open prostitutes

said Dan Marino is a fcking asshole too

$25million

I call bullshit on that one,heres why,if you owned a stripclub it would be financially devasting for you too have loose lips, not just regarding the big football player but the bored businessman who likes some action in the private lounge, so either you're lying or the guy at the gym is lying, either way bullshit.

Moosejay

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 04:23:21 PM »
Moosejay! Very good info, but could you elaborate on his coke fueled destruction? Is he all jacked up on NFL Today? Is he such an asshole because he is "jonesen" for the nose candy? IS candizzle sucking cock for the white candy as well?

I am a consultant to the sports department at the NY Daily News (You can look up articles I have contributed to in their archives online).

This talk comes straight from their sports reporters.

The college stuff I recall reading well over 20 years ago...before Marino was a famous NFLer.

He may be an asshole simply bc he is an asshole.

Candy...I don't know anything about that.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2008, 04:31:13 PM »
I hear Marino is not
very nice either.
He owns a restaraunt here
in vegas.  Never been though.
Most are all show no go!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2008, 04:32:19 PM »
gayer then not knowing that's a male sign.

So why did you have this avatar before?

Ron: "I am lazy."

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2008, 04:46:27 PM »
Marino was overrated as a football player? Ha that's funny.

Moosejay

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2008, 04:51:52 PM »
Marino was overrated as a football player? Ha that's funny.

Never won a championship (Super Bowl).

Ultimately, THAT is the number one measuring stick in determining legendary status.

Like Ray, Levrone, etc.(Olympia)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2008, 04:53:07 PM »
Many don't recall that Marino dropped like a stone in the 1983 NFL draft out of PITT because scouts were 'in the know' about his coke habit, b[]which he purportedly maintains until this day.[/b]

I've never known ANY coke freak to be able to maintain a habit like that, and look as healthy as Marino does, for 25+ years. If they don't quit the shit, they either change over to another substance (booze usually is always there, but heroin or speed etc...). Health isn't exactly on their priority list.
If Marino is still doing coke, he must keep a low amount to "keep even." Or he's got the Lucas Film Works people for make-up artists.

Moosejay

« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2008, 04:55:08 PM »

I've never known ANY coke freak to be able to maintain a habit like that, and look as healthy as Marino does, for 25+ years. If they don't quit the shit, they either change over to another substance (booze usually is always there, but heroin or speed etc...). Health isn't exactly on their priority list.
If Marino is still doing coke, he must keep a low amount to "keep even." Or he's got the Lucas Film Works people for make-up artists.
[/b]

The people you know likely don't have an entourage of assistance and NFL Films crews on hand waiting to your every image need.

Kind of like Oprah with her personal trainers, chefs, etc(altho she remains hovering at 257lbs...)

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2008, 05:59:30 PM »
Never won a championship (Super Bowl).

Ultimately, THAT is the number one measuring stick in determining legendary status.

Like Ray, Levrone, etc.(Olympia)
Dodgy analogy unless by legendary you mean protein powder selling power.

At the superbowl two teams go head to head in athletic competition to win the most objectively* awarded points.

In the Mr. Olympia the most marketable wins the most points awarded subjectively by 'IFBB' judges.

*Barring balls-ups by umpires etc.

Moosejay

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2008, 06:01:26 PM »
Dodgy analogy unless by legendary you mean protein powder selling power.

At the superbowl two teams go head to head in athletic competition to win the most objectively* awarded points.

In the Mr. Olympia the most marketable wins the most points awarded subjectively by 'IFBB' judges.

*Barring balls-ups by umpires etc.

I'm not talking about HOW they get there.

Nobody remembers 2nd place (not that this isn't an achievement).

Numero Uno attainment is the American Way.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2008, 06:06:03 PM »
[/b]

The people you know likely don't have an entourage of assistance and NFL Films crews on hand waiting to your every image need.

Kind of like Oprah with her personal trainers, chefs, etc(altho she remains hovering at 257lbs...)

Not on the scale of an NFL quarterback, no. But a few people that I'm speaking of, have played in this town for the last 25 years (he/they can't remember past that, serious) at the same clubs. They all know who does what and their schedule. During break times the dealer comes around and then gives the supply. I've been watching it happen while I play alongside these people for the last 15 years, and it was happening long before that.
I'm not saying you're wrong. I believe you 100%, but Danny has kept his appearrence up well despite whatever he's ingesting. Be it Nutri-system, coke, or drain-o. :P

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2008, 06:07:43 PM »
Some of the ladies at work were talkin about this ...hahahah

What would Gay-Rod want to bang a 50 year old Madonna? I mean WTF? I mean seriously he must be getting so bored with hot pussy it lacks challenges