Author Topic: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)  (Read 42196 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: How Real Women Should Be Treated (Getbiggers way)
« Reply #275 on: June 27, 2014, 10:02:27 AM »
I am looking at my 15 year old Seiko kenetic watch with a completely worn case and yet still keeping perfect time and I am thinking to myself, good Lord, what a frigging lose I am.

Live life your way...it's all about being happy

Loser is someone like Alpine who hates me because I wear a watch he doesn't.

Some people like to see other people doing badly and feel comfortable with the notion that all getbiggers are jobless broke men who never get laid....there's a reason behind such desire though.
S

Simple Simon

« Reply #276 on: June 27, 2014, 10:04:10 AM »

Some people like to see other people doing badly and feel comfortable with the notion that all getbiggers are jobless broke men who never get laid....there's a reason behind such desire though.
£100 for a watch is more than enough for me.
Anything else is a waste of time.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: June 27, 2014, 10:06:17 AM »

;D
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: June 27, 2014, 10:07:50 AM »

£100? pffff...you're such a snob Simon. Abramovich wears a £99 watch

Bring your game down a little  ;D

S

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: June 27, 2014, 10:08:36 AM »

-hope you realize I was attempting to be funny. I don't really care how old or funky my watch is, so long as it keeps time.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: June 27, 2014, 10:11:08 AM »
-hope you realize I was attempting to be funny. I don't really care how old or funky my watch is, so long as it keeps time.

I know you're not a loser  8)

Alpine is  ;D
S

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: June 27, 2014, 10:17:34 AM »

I'd argue it's more about being good, which often results in happiness. Good people can still be unhappy, sure, but their benevolence will undoubtedly benefit loved ones, friends, acquaintances, and society in general. And chances are, these rare folks wouldn't have found happiness had they pursued it directly.

Conversely, happy people can be bad, which benefits no one except themselves.

My thoughts, anyway.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: June 27, 2014, 10:22:24 AM »
I'd argue it's more about being good, which often results in happiness. Good people can still be unhappy, sure, but their benevolence will undoubtedly benefit loved ones, friends, acquaintances, and society in general. And chances are, these rare folks wouldn't have found happiness had they pursued it directly.

Conversely, happy people can be bad, which benefits no one except themselves.

My thoughts, anyway.

Feeling happy or content is relative. Most people experience both good times and bad.

the trainer

« Reply #283 on: June 27, 2014, 10:23:20 AM »
Ok hotshot. There is a brand new model year S-class sitting in the garage here at the office. Answer this question. When the car arrives to the lot, what is the ambient light color (factory setting). You can change the ambient interior lights between 7 colors but it ships set to one certain color. For 10k in everlasting Getbig Glory points, What color is that?

You have 90 seconds to answer or it is assumed you researched this. If you get it right, the questions get harder.

Update: no response from the trainer in many minutes. Challenge failed. All owners know the answer to this question because you notice the light color when you first get in the car.

Sorry bro but I am working making money as we speak so I cant look at getbig every single minute, I dont like  buying brand new cars since they are a depreciating asset, I brought a 2007 s class mercedes two years ago for 30 grand now I am thinking about upgrading it since the 2014 model was completely redesigned and I am making a lot more money now.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #284 on: June 27, 2014, 10:27:12 AM »
It's pretty lame tho.  Just because Jack Diamond shot that ageing Rob Lowe guy who was fucking that prostitute that he was married to who tried to climb into the trunk you can't buy a cuban cigar 100 years later.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #285 on: June 27, 2014, 10:40:09 AM »
Sounds like a revisit of pillowtalk with all these claims.
We all know what he turned out to be.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: June 27, 2014, 10:42:10 AM »
I found cubans hit & miss toward the end.  There were a rash of really unfortunate tight rolls that came my way from a few different brands.  By a 'rash' I mean 6-8 but it was enough to piss me off.  I got the sense they didn't give a shit about QC because, hey, fuck you, we're Cuba don'tcha know.  

I haven't been back to the cigars for awhile but I remember having plenty of non-cubans for a similar cost that were just as good or better.  Lots were Dominican & Nicaraguan, I think.  Cuba does some great stuff for sure but you're not missing out on a unique thing imo.

Maybe that's part of it, the fact that I can't get them (of course, I can, just illegal and pricey). I always tasted the difference in a Cuban, though. Buttery sort of flavor, almost. I don't know. And I agree, the others are good, too. Brazilians as well, if you haven't tried them yet. Haven't had anything at all for some time.

Funny, the embargo actually prohibits Americans from smoking them outside the country, too. Silly, and totally unenforceable, but that's how the law is written. Can anyone explain why the embargo is still in place?

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #287 on: June 27, 2014, 10:43:58 AM »
Lot of feminity in this thread.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #288 on: June 27, 2014, 12:10:56 PM »
You can't because you don't have it...I think my work here is accomplished.

Really? Some of us arent full of shit. He called me out so I posted it. Difference between his claims and mine.

http://i.imgur.com/v1NcccQ.jpg

Now, your turn. Please state what you do for living, baller?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: June 27, 2014, 12:14:40 PM »
Really? Some of us arent full of shit.

Now please state what you do for living, baller?

I could take pics like you and post it all over getbig, but im a cut of a finer cloth, my friend.
T

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #290 on: June 27, 2014, 12:18:56 PM »
That s class is sweet

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #291 on: June 27, 2014, 12:22:40 PM »
That s class is sweet

No, Skorpio smoking cigars in Dubai is sweet. He's an international playboy extraordinaire!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: June 27, 2014, 12:23:34 PM »
No, Skorpio smoking cigars in Dubai is sweet. He's an international playboy extraordinaire!

thats a nice ride mate props  8)
T

the trainer

« Reply #293 on: June 27, 2014, 12:24:15 PM »
Really? Some of us arent full of shit. He called me out so I posted it. Difference between his claims and mine.

http://i.imgur.com/v1NcccQ.jpg

Now, your turn. Please state what you do for living, baller?

The fat guy who cleans the floor comes up to the mercedes owner and says please can you do me a favor I want to put this note in your car because I want the guys on a forum to think I own a mercedes, luckily the mercedes owner has a sense of humor and allows the fat fuck to put the note in the car.

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #294 on: June 27, 2014, 12:26:20 PM »
The fat guy who cleans the floor comes up to the mercedes owner and says please can you do me a favor I want to put this note in your car because I want the guys on a forum to think I own a mercedes, luckily the mercedes owner has a sense of humor and allows the fat fuck to put the note in the car.

Well done, gumshoe. Im a janitor for a benz owner. Cant get anything past you.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #295 on: June 27, 2014, 12:27:26 PM »
I could take pics like you and post it all over getbig, but im a cut of a finer cloth, my friend.

Hasn't he only posted 3-4 shots LOL?

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #296 on: June 27, 2014, 12:29:27 PM »

Ive seen 6-7+ photos. His trip to Dubai in a mid level shit room. In case you guys dont know the only thing expensive about Dubai is getting there. Its cheap to stay. His fucking watch on his wrist (does it get and more pathetic). Pictures of him on his trip. Few random shots of some hooker texting him. One or two of some girl. A pic of him holding a mid-range cigar like hes a fucking big boy baller and shit. The list goes on. He's all smoke and mirrors. Makes posts on how to wine and dine women and treat them to things nobody else has. Please bitch. Just the tone of his posts implies he's some kind of international playboy. He's not.  

These are the first and last pictures of anything real in my life I will post here. I'm trying to make a point about Skorpio's posts and his whole fake big baller persona he's got going on here. He's the one that refuses to say what he even does for a living. He'd just make it up, but a few members know the truth so he's boxed in.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: June 27, 2014, 12:29:47 PM »

yes and alpine just posted a pic of a random car about five posts after claiming he would never post a pic because he was too classy

massive self ownage
T

Alpine

• Getbig III
« Reply #298 on: June 27, 2014, 12:32:33 PM »
yes and alpine just posted a pic of a random car about five posts after claiming he would never post a pic because he was too classy

massive self ownage

He called me out. I proved him wrong. Very simple. His next move is admit defeat or explain to the board what he does for a living.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: June 27, 2014, 12:34:00 PM »
He called me out. I proved him wrong. Very simple. His next move is admit defeat or explain to the board what he does for a living.

tapeworm asked him what he did and he replied

wipe the tears of rage away and read the thread chuckles

just to remind you how badly you owned yourself  :-*
T