Author Topic: 2013 Getbig Awards - Getbigger of the year is Shizzo!  (Read 2483 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Getbigger of the year is Shizzo!
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2013, 02:17:33 AM »
Why do they call you a pedophile, Vince? And the white van, what's that about? Clear the air.

Long story. Goodrum made up lies about me. I took some photos of German tourists and posted them on my site so they could download them when they got home. I often do that with people I meet. On Getbig things can escalate especially when someone has an agenda to defame you. I have never owned a van of any description. I am 100% heterosexual. I date grannies! Goodrum claimed I was in trouble with the law and had to leave Canada. I have never had a criminal record. I emigrated to Australia to get a job teaching high school. End of story.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: 2013 Getbig Awards - Getbigger of the year is Shizzo!
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2013, 04:15:20 AM »
Not even close...

All tongue in cheek, Ron. Except that Shizzo is a worry. He is self destructing on Getbig. Will be more of the same in the future.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Getbigger of the year is Shizzo!
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2013, 05:26:36 AM »
Long story. Goodrum made up lies about me. I took some photos of German tourists and posted them on my site so they could download them when they got home. I often do that with people I meet. On Getbig things can escalate especially when someone has an agenda to defame you. I have never owned a van of any description. I am 100% heterosexual. I date grannies! Goodrum claimed I was in trouble with the law and had to leave Canada. I have never had a criminal record. I emigrated to Australia to get a job teaching high school. End of story.

not quite

you openly bragged on here about procuring 14 year old girls for your friends

you are a creepy sick old fuck
T

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2013, 05:28:47 AM »
I actually lost a lot of sympathy for him when I remembered that he had been mocking both Prime and BS about their cancers. If you're going to be brutal and cruel, you can't complain if you get it back.

O

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2013, 05:31:40 AM »
I actually lost a lot of sympathy for him when I remembered that he had been mocking both Prime and BS about their cancers. If you're going to be brutal and cruel, you can't complain if you get it back.

Exactly right