Author Topic: GH15 might want to look in to The Luke knowledge  (Read 126036 times)

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
Re: Levrone had 22 inch guns in contestshape
« Reply #275 on: April 11, 2010, 08:10:33 AM »
One of the biggest guns

That guy was great.  Classic looking.  Todays crop cant compare (except maybe Phil H)
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #276 on: April 11, 2010, 09:02:11 AM »
Haha embarassed about what dude do not embelish 20 inch pumped cold 19.6 fella do you know how easily I could post a vid and shut you up like I have shut up a lot before you... But I chose not to because
1 I don't have to prove anything to you
2 why should I post a video at your demand and you do nothing who are you? I hate people who run their mouth hiding behind a keyboard what do you have to do in all this
I have nothing to be ashamed of my track record speaks for itself ...
Anyway too many words i'm a man of a action so when you are ready to show some accountability for making string accusations agains someone you don't know then I will glady post the vid up so either the wager or post a vid of yourself measuring your arms. Pm me when you are ready do either just think this is your chance toprove your theory and prove your accusation to be true of me being a liar hahhahaha
Until then mes
choice is an illusion

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #277 on: April 11, 2010, 10:34:44 AM »
Haha embarassed about what dude do not embelish 20 inch pumped cold 19.6 fella do you know how easily I could post a vid and shut you up like I have shut up a lot before you... But I chose not to because
1 I don't have to prove anything to you
2 why should I post a video at your demand and you do nothing who are you? I hate people who run their mouth hiding behind a keyboard
what do you have to do in all this
I have nothing to be ashamed of my track record speaks for itself ...
Anyway too many words i'm a man of a action so when you are ready to show some accountability for making string accusations agains someone you don't know then I will glady post the vid up so either the wager or post a vid of yourself measuring your arms. Pm me when you are ready do either just think this is your chance toprove your theory and prove your accusation to be true of me being a liar hahhahaha
Until then mes

Dude, if you're never going to prove any of your claims, why not claim a 30'' arm?

All you are doing is INSISTING the unicorn in your backyard is a real genuine unicorn. No one believes any of that bullshit.

The Luke

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #278 on: April 11, 2010, 10:42:09 AM »
Dude, if you're never going to prove any of your claims, why not claim a 30'' arm?

All you are doing is INSISTING the unicorn in your backyard is a real genuine unicorn. No one believes any of that bullshit.

The Luke

Just curious - is there more evidence of Bigfoot ever having existed than a Unicorn ???

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #279 on: April 12, 2010, 10:49:59 AM »
I don't doubt an 18.6'' measurement... that's well within range... it's this 20'' bullshitting that I object to.

Everyone reading knows that this demand for money up front is a rouse so that you won't have to ever prove your claims; claims you make continuously and defend incessantly despite also asserting you don't care what anyone thinks.

I think you do care.

I think you are embarrassed that you were called out on your exaggeration and now you're latching onto any technicality or precondition you can think of in an attempt to avoid backing down.

It's like this Mesomorph78... I don't want to fight with you, but a guy your height/weight having an 18.6'' muscular arm is somewhat akin to claiming the dog in your backyard is an expensive thoroughbred... a guy your size having a natural 20'' arm is somewhat akin to claiming to have a unicorn in your backyard.

If you claim you own a unicorn... the onus is on YOU to prove such an extraordinary claim.

No one on this board believes you have bigger and better arms than a best-ever 1974 Schwarzenegger while simultaneously being being a lifetime natural and 30something pounds lighter.

No one is going to buy that hogwash.

The Luke

Dude you're a real HATERRRRRRRRRRRR!
If Meso posted a vid 4 yrs ago of a COLD arm at nearly 19" ....why do you not believe that today he has a 20" PUMPED arm?!!
JEEEZ

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: April 12, 2010, 01:20:03 PM »
 ;D leave him alone
let him think what he wants... That was the same way they were calling liar etc before I posed the last vid
squad father made like 4 threads talkin shit about me  when I posted the vid then it was a whole different thing.   Hater is not even the word.... Losers I've proved myself 5 times since I've been on this site. I'm at the point where iv been there done that don't have a thing to prove   
choice is an illusion

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: April 12, 2010, 03:53:46 PM »
Dude you're a real HATERRRRRRRRRRRR!
If Meso posted a vid 4 yrs ago of a COLD arm at nearly 19" ....why do you not believe that today he has a 20" PUMPED arm?!!
JEEEZ

Did he gain 30 lbs of lean muscle to go along with that extra inch and a half of arm size?

No one of average height has a 20'' arm under 240 lbs.

The Luke

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Mesmorph78 has 20 inch guns pumped naturally, proof-video on page 12
« Reply #282 on: April 12, 2010, 04:09:13 PM »
Anyone who thinks Arnie's arms were 'only' 20" is BS.

At least 22. Maybe 20" hanging down by his side. Huge difference in a 20" and 22" arm.

I'm siding with Mesomorph - not a BS'er and backs up his claims.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #283 on: April 12, 2010, 05:02:40 PM »
Anyone who thinks Arnie's arms were 'only' 20" is BS.

At least 22. Maybe 20" hanging down by his side. Huge difference in a 20" and 22" arm.

I'm siding with Mesomorph - not a BS'er and backs up his claims.

Ursus/Goudy,

I like you, you're a decent bloke... but you're just wrong on this point.

You can read why, here...

The Luke

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #284 on: April 12, 2010, 05:19:33 PM »
I read that.

My arms are a bit over 19" pumped and mine are nowhere near as thick or developed as Meso's.

He does always back up his claimes though.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #285 on: April 12, 2010, 05:23:52 PM »
All I know is my right arm is one little line shy of 21" here
No Worries 4 me

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #286 on: April 12, 2010, 05:31:08 PM »
This is probaly 18.5" 18 3/4" cold and flexed

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: April 12, 2010, 05:35:10 PM »
This is probaly 18.5" 18 3/4" cold and flexed

That puts you a hair under the measurement of vince taylor.  LOL

Luke, I honestly fucking hate agreeing with you, I hate your political beliefs, but you're absolutely right about arm measurement.  Arnold had 19 some odd inch arms, for meso to say he has the same is absurd, unless of course he is 7' tall.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: April 12, 2010, 06:01:13 PM »
choice is an illusion

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #289 on: April 12, 2010, 06:05:35 PM »
That puts you a hair under the measurement of vince taylor.  LOL

Luke, I honestly fucking hate agreeing with you, I hate your political beliefs, but you're absolutely right about arm measurement.  Arnold had 19 some odd inch arms, for meso to say he has the same is absurd, unless of course he is 7' tall.

Thanks, feeling the love.

I'll never understand this unwavering belief in the UNSUPPORTED CLAIMS of the pros.

Everyone who hasn't already read my reasoning, should read at least this bit:

15'' arm assumed to be 150 lbs of solid muscle ...everyone can agree with this, it holds for most average build average height non-trainers

16'' arm would go with 171 lbs ...which surprisingly matches most middleweights mass/measurement ratio

17'' arm would go with 193 lbs ...which surprisingly matches the mass/measurement ratio for most 202 competitors, and Franco Colombu

18'' arm would go with 216 lbs ...which surprisingly matches the verified mass/measurement ratio for most 1970s competitors

19'' arm would go with 241 lbs ...which surprisingly matches Schwarzenegger's verified mass/measurement ratio

20'' arm would go with 267 lbs ...which surprisingly matches Dorian Yates' verified (offseason '93) mass/measurement ratio

21'' arm would go with 294 lbs ...which surprisingly matches Lou Ferrigno's verified mass/measurement ratio

22'' arm would go with 323 lbs ...which surprisingly matches Ronnie's VERIFIED mass/measurement ratio

...do we dare to extrapolate a little further after all this direct correlation showing just how right the math is?

23'' arm would go with 353 lbs ...a measurement claimed by a contest ready 225 lb Flex Wheeler (oh borther)

24'' arm would go with 384 lbs ...the measurement you tools ascribe to Ronnie Coleman: 384 lbs at about 10% bf

NO ONE... repeat NO ONE... no one measures 2'' outside the scale... it just doesn't happen.

Goudy/Ursus, your arm is very impressive (especially considering your natural status), but it's right inside the standard variation represented by the above scale.

A 20'' arm is massive: 17% bigger than your 18.5'' arm (202/18.52=1.17)... do you think Mesomorph78 is 17% bigger than you?

Do you really think Mesomorph78 has 35+ pounds of lean muscle on you? Natural?

As grabanumbrella pointed out, Vince Taylor... known to have some of the best arms in the pro ranks... at an offseason 240 lbs... in his best ever form (late 90s comeback)... had a 19.75'' arm (arm with reattached bicep) and a 19.5'' arm.

The Luke

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: April 12, 2010, 06:13:41 PM »
Gaining an inch on your arm in 3 or 4 yrs impossible :-\
choice is an illusion

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #291 on: April 12, 2010, 06:24:08 PM »
Where is the proof video fucker?  ???
S

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #292 on: April 12, 2010, 06:25:11 PM »
Where is the proof video fucker?  ???

What he said!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #293 on: April 12, 2010, 06:26:06 PM »

Not proof. Doesnt look nearly as big as Goudy's arm
Why pray tell, would you take the time to take a pic but not put a tape on it?
That screams your not being truthful.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: April 12, 2010, 06:31:33 PM »
I don't pic measure I video measure  see last vid with a pic anyone can cheat and I see no reason why I NEED to prove myself I'm just just enjoying the thread watching people mouth off  8)
choice is an illusion

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: April 12, 2010, 06:31:57 PM »
My arms  25'' 1/8 pumped

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #296 on: April 12, 2010, 06:34:33 PM »
I don't pic measure I video measure see last vid and I see no reason why I NEED to prove myself I'm just just enjoying the thread watching people mouth off  8)
You need to prove yourself because your coming in here claiming shit, and talking shit. Thats why.
The burden of proof is on you, how do you not understand that?
Now your trying to deflect shit and say you enjoy getting people riled up because you cant back up the shit you talk. lol

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: April 12, 2010, 06:36:23 PM »
You need to prove yourself because your coming in here claiming shit, and talking shit. Thats why.
The burden of proof is on you, how do you not understand that?
Now your trying to deflect shit and say you enjoy getting people riled up because you cant back up the shit you talk. lol

Ha ha i feel no such burden ...  :D
choice is an illusion

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #298 on: April 12, 2010, 06:38:10 PM »

Ha ha i feel no such burden ...  :D
So, you come into a place, talk shit, say how big your arms are, and when someone calls you out, you say feel no need to prove yourself...
Hmm, sounds like youre full of shit to me. Yup.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #299 on: April 12, 2010, 06:47:45 PM »
Whoa!... whoa!

Guys, ease up.

Mesomorph78 shouldn't be Hectored like this... I don't want to see him embarrassed.

I don't think he made the claim in a deliberately dishonest way.

He probably just figured that because he'd gained some muscle in the last few years, maybe gotten quite a bit stronger (since he seemingly posted a vid proving his arms to be 18.5') his arms must be at least an inch bigger.

That could happen to anyone... lots of trainers have been disappointed after measuring their fully pumped arms only to find that a pumped up arm is at best only an eighth to a quarter inch bigger.

Hell, most of the guys on this site probably "feel" their pumped up arm is at least an inch bigger.

Hell, most of the guys on this site probably don't even know that a pump only adds a quarter inch... some probably wouldn't even believe it...

...but thats what the tape measure is for.

The real test of character here is whether Mesomorph can admit he made an honest mistake.

If he does measure his arms and ends up retracting his statement... I won't any think less of him, on the contrary, the ability to admit one's mistakes is more enviable than a twenty inch arm.

The Luke