Author Topic: That’s weird. I thought Trump was supposed to be a billionaire?  (Read 3775 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
Re: That’s weird. I thought Trump was supposed to be a billionaire?
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2024, 03:20:46 PM »
Trump beyond DESPERATE now!

😆😆

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2024, 03:22:08 PM »
Trump will be fine, eventually they will accept the position of his balance sheet, rather than just the cash position, all will be repealed in time anyway. What people, should be really calling out on both sides not just republican is then weaponising of the legal system to stop a person from running for the office of president. You can no longer call out China or Putin as its happening right here in the home of freedom and democracy. He behaved very inappropriately after the last election, but 60% of Americans want him to be president you cannot disqualify a person just because he's going to win office.  The US left has lost the plot.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2024, 03:47:52 PM »
Trump will be fine, eventually they will accept the position of his balance sheet, rather than just the cash position, all will be repealed in time anyway. What people, should be really calling out on both sides not just republican is then weaponising of the legal system to stop a person from running for the office of president. You can no longer call out China or Putin as its happening right here in the home of freedom and democracy. He behaved very inappropriately after the last election, but 60% of Americans want him to be president you cannot disqualify a person just because he's going to win office.  The US left has lost the plot.

Fair enough but this shit started with the Democrats first with Gore and then Hillary claiming a Russian plot. Any Republican that loses an election and just accepts it looks like a pussy.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2024, 05:18:18 PM »
Trump DESTROYED the US economy while he was president.

It should be no surprise to ANYONE that he doesn’t have $454 million.

🙂

Well he had 4 yrs and a manufactured pandemic that didn't help. Of course we know he wasn't going to get rid of the national debt...but riddle me this what has Biden done for the national debt. Giving that he's given Haiti like 500 million and Ukraine billions..I'm guessing we r probably a little more in debt now
irongearco.com

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2024, 05:19:19 PM »
                ;D.                                     ;D

The clock is ticking for the Donald...
He has about a week to get the cash or they will start seizing his property.. Any getbiggers helping the Donald secure the money ???

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/18/trump-cant-secure-454-million-appeal-bond-in-new-york-fraud-case-his-lawyers-say.html

;D.                                    ;D       

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2024, 05:28:40 PM »
It is pretty damming when a Billionaire of Mr Trumps New York property status status can not raise a bond secured on any of his many successful property businesses.  Why are bondsmen less impressed than Deutchebank etc ?
I would assume many lenders are timid to appraise property after the government told them all that they can and will be prosecuted if the appraisal doesn't meet what the government thinks it should. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2024, 05:30:19 PM »
                ;D.                                     ;D

The clock is ticking for the Donald...
He has about week to get the cash or they will start seizing his property.. Any getbiggers helping the Donald secure the money ???

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/03/18/trump-cant-secure-454-million-appeal-bond-in-new-york-fraud-case-his-lawyers-say.html

;D.                                    ;D     
Maybe you can pawn the glass from your methlab to send him a few bucks ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2024, 05:58:14 PM »
            ;D                                                ;D

Or you can set-up a gofundme for the Donald?
Or donate your welfare check to the Trump cause  ???
            ;D.                                                ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2024, 06:29:17 PM »

You're a solid poster but that 60% came right out of your colon.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2024, 07:59:25 AM »

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA  I was thinking the same thing.  Seeing how Trumpy has never even won the popular vote in any election.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2024, 08:09:03 AM »
It is pretty damming when a Billionaire of Mr Trumps New York property status status can not raise a bond secured on any of his many successful property businesses.  Why are bondsmen less impressed than Deutchebank etc ?

It's not.

Even ultra-lib Mark Cuban explained this.

Once again, Trump is so evil, yet they always have to make stuff up to criticize.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2024, 08:14:15 AM »
he wont end up paying anything like the insane amounts he was fined

No he won't.   This is how it is going to play out based on the options:

The judge will give him a pause.  He won't have to put up a bond before the appeal has been ruled on.  Highly unlikely though.  The fact he was caught trying to transfer his assets out of NY shows that he is not being honest and trust worthy.  This moron is his own worst enemy.

The judge will give him a reduced bond.  He offered $100M and the judge rejected it.  Why not offer $250M now?  What's the worst that could happen?  Another no?   He hasn't made a counter offer of any kind except to offer nothing.   Even if the judge takes a lower offer, he is still in the position of having to actually get the bond.  But then again $250M is a lot more doable than half a billion.  This is the most likely scenario.

He borrows the money.  From who?  Russia?  E Jean?  Jared?  Who gives a fuck?  This is the least likely scenario of all.  Nobody is going to loan this crumb any money when he constantly lies, swindles, dodges his debts, tries to sneak around to avoid paying, etc..   But as I have said before, borrow the money from Jared.  Put up collateral.  Have Ivanka take over the daily operations (she was not barred or affected by the judgement), then when the appeal is over, if he doesn't pay.... so what?  The property is still in the family under family control.  Now I can see why Jared might be hesitate to do this as if he doesn't get paid back there will be a whole mess of either taking a loss and looking bad for his team or dealing with Trumpy's tears and begging to not sell the collateral to recuperate the money.

The last option is to do nothing.  Of course James will seize the properties.  So what?  Let her.  There is a difference between seize and sell.  And if she does seize them,  she absolutely will not sell anything until after the appeal.  Which will take a while and will give him more time to work out another way of satisfying it.  There will be no way she seizes property and then sells it before the appeal is ruled on.  She would most likely need a court order to do that and no court is going to grant it.  So let her seize them.  A year down the road when the appeal is over and done with, he will most likely be looking at a lesser amount and will have had time to grift his idiot supporters harder round up the funds.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2024, 08:19:18 AM »
OAK is a breath of fresh air. An intellectual above the rest. Someone who is open minded and keeps his cool when debating. Never gets crass and uses intelligence and wit to outsmart his opponents.
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2024, 08:36:41 AM »

We’ve seen a lot of people win a few rounds against Trump but they usually lose the fight.

How’s it going for baby girl in Atlanta? Even CNN has thrown in the towel on that one.

CNN Guest Says Fani Willis Case Is ‘Going Nowhere’ Fast: ‘Trial Will Be Conducted During The Presidency Of Malia Obama’ | The Daily Wire

https://www.dailywire.com/news/cnn-guest-says-fani-willis-case-is-going-nowhere-fast-trial-will-be-conducted-during-the-presidency-of-malia-obama

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2024, 08:44:27 AM »
Fuck all you liberals.  Democrats have weaponized law enforcement, District attorneys, AG's and democrat run courts to prosecute political opponents. What he was fined over 400 million is something that has been done many times in order to obtain funding to build sky scrappers. He repaid the financing in full. No one else has been charged or sued for doing the same before. 

He is a billionaire if you liquidate his assets. The Russian was proven to be a scam when the phony probable cause presented to a FISA court to do surveillance on Trump was found to be fiction and financed by Hillary's campaign.

The Ukraine phone call is complete bull shit and he can't be criminally charged because he tape recorded the call proving nothing criminal happened. Biden is on video tape saying to the Ukraine fire the prosecutor going after my son or you won't get a billion in aid. That's no problem for liberals.

Any sane Democrat could see the 90 crimes he has been charged with is political prosecution.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2024, 09:15:49 AM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2024, 09:40:39 AM »
OAK is a breath of fresh air. An intellectual above the rest. Someone who is open minded and keeps his cool when debating. Never gets crass and uses intelligence and wit to outsmart his opponents.

Thank you SF!

I hear that a lot.

8)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2024, 09:41:22 AM »
😆

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2024, 05:26:40 PM »
As opposed to 60% going into your colon?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2024, 05:43:02 PM »
Fuck all you liberals.  Democrats have weaponized law enforcement, District attorneys, AG's and democrat run courts to prosecute political opponents. What he was fined over 400 million is something that has been done many times in order to obtain funding to build sky scrappers. He repaid the financing in full. No one else has been charged or sued for doing the same before. 

He is a billionaire if you liquidate his assets. The Russian was proven to be a scam when the phony probable cause presented to a FISA court to do surveillance on Trump was found to be fiction and financed by Hillary's campaign.

The Ukraine phone call is complete bull shit and he can't be criminally charged because he tape recorded the call proving nothing criminal happened. Biden is on video tape saying to the Ukraine fire the prosecutor going after my son or you won't get a billion in aid. That's no problem for liberals.

Any sane Democrat could see the 90 crimes he has been charged with is political prosecution.

This.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2024, 06:11:12 PM »
I feel bad for libs trying to obsess over trump.

They made everything about him, you guys better hope he runs.

They could run a literal Walmart greeter on the republican side and he'd beat Biden.

The dems are entirely dependent on Trump running.

They lost the Hispanic vote, after what has happened in El Salvador the left will never be able to get a latino vote.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2024, 06:33:15 PM »
As opposed to 60% going into your colon?

Come on Chaos, you can do better than that.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2024, 06:42:58 PM »

It is very sad & troubling to see what has happened & is happening in American politics
How anyone of any political affliation can Truthfully & Honestly say its good & is making
American politics better is beyond Me.

Differing political thoughts & ideas yes by all means - The political madness going on is definitely
Not a good thing or anything to be proud of.

I get some don't like Donald for whatever reason like wise with Joe only this constant nonsense
Witch hunting & clear political bias of many courts , judges,  FBI , CIA etc etc is 3rd world dictator
Type stuff - yet we openly see a few on here vehemently defending it.

To all of those Be careful of what you wish for.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2024, 07:28:54 PM »

[/quote]

All im saying is this time around the word trump is not meet with the same disdain in blue states  as 4 years or 8 years ago, and im talking California and new York, sure there still not the same love as in Texas, but a lot  of neutrals seem to be anyone but Biden. You could feel last time around in states like Nevada he might have trouble, this time around I think he takes Nevada. Just a perspective I've picked up on my travels this year across the country, plus I look to betting agencies who dont make a living out of losing and I see Trump up globally.

We can look towards November but I get the feeling maybe not 60% but 56-44 or 54-46 could be what plays out.  Just an opinion based on my traveling. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2024, 08:07:33 PM »
Trump is still going to be POTUS, even from jail.  ;D