Author Topic: Sloot (female) analysis  (Read 1195 times)

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
Sloot (female) analysis
« on: April 14, 2024, 02:09:37 PM »
This guy used to post on bodybuilding.com’s misc forum. I discovered his videos during the covid nightmare and recently revisited them. Before I came to his content, my view on women had gradually been changing and more similar to his. So consuming his content was very satisfying. Nearly all men in the Anglocuckosphere need their heads checked and this speech might help them.

i=6xqEKt2geodeFgKX

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Sloot (female) analysis
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2024, 06:38:27 PM »
Dude is a bit of a jerk off. I made it a minute and had to turn it off. Every country he named and all one billion “sloots” come out of moslem countries. No thanks.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 07:48:57 PM »
Incel cope.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2024, 12:36:40 AM »

People are resources and male dominated societies are, of course, seeing to it that they can handle the females in a way that serves their interests - sex, procreation & chores. How it looks on an individual base, behind the curtains at home, is often another matter entirely.

Females, when given power, also do things that benefit them. In today's "tech world" most males are more disposable than ever and will thus be driven to suicide via social & financial dead ends.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2024, 12:44:24 AM »
People are resources and male dominated societies are, of course, seeing to it that they can handle the females in a way that serves their interests - sex, procreation & chores. How it looks on an individual base, behind the curtains at home, is often another matter entirely.

Females, when given power, also do things that benefit them. In today's "tech world" most males are more disposable than ever and will thus be driven to suicide via social & financial dead ends.
Women are even more disposable now that they aren't having children.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2024, 01:05:47 AM »
Women are even more disposable now that they aren't having children.

That's a very good point but the "opinion makers" have declared this a non-issue for the general public.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2024, 01:30:43 AM »

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2024, 03:23:01 AM »
Dude is a bit of a jerk off. I made it a minute and had to turn it off. Every country he named and all one billion “sloots” come out of moslem countries. No thanks.

You glossed over his thesis. I’m not surprised considering you only listened to a minute of six-minute talk.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2024, 04:01:55 AM »

Correct.

Just take something as devastating for the west as mass immigration. This is predominantly because of female voting behaviour. They, if given the chance want more male in reprocuctive young age to come in droves, that is what they voted for, and exactly what happened. Imagine the reverse, if us as male could vote for mass infux of females ages 18-40, most men would vote for more of that. Things like this is why giving females voting rights has been as slow downward spiral now for the west since 1900's. They say males think with the c*ck. Well that is a lie, women are more emotional/instinct- driven than males, women think with their p*ssy, males vote more rationally.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2024, 05:02:27 AM »
Correct.

Just take something as devastating for the west as mass immigration. This is predominantly because of female voting behaviour. They, if given the chance want more male in reprocuctive young age to come in droves, that is what they voted for, and exactly what happened. Imagine the reverse, if us as male could vote for mass infux of females ages 18-40, most men would vote for more of that. Things like this is why giving females voting rights has been as slow downward spiral now for the west since 1900's. They say males think with the c*ck. Well that is a lie, women are more emotional/instinct- driven than males, women think with their p*ssy, males vote more rationally.

I propose we deny women’s voting rights and disallow them to practice law and study social sciences. Any society that allows women to rule the zeitgeist and organizes near every damn thing around their whims, demands, and cleaning up for their stupid decision making is doomed.

Men who understand this are called incels, including those who had sex in the last hour.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2024, 06:24:18 AM »
Whoever uses words like "sloot" and "incel" should be shot on site... Retarded..

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2024, 06:46:08 AM »
Whoever uses words like "sloot" and "incel" should be shot on site... Retarded..

I don’t prefer to use the term sloot but the content creator used it. At this point, incel is used for men who say mean things about women, even those who have women. I was once told “you sound like an incel,” even though I had sex a few hours before.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2024, 07:01:50 AM »
I don’t prefer to use the term sloot but the content creator used it. At this point, incel is used for men who say mean things about women, even those who have women. I was once told “you sound like an incel,” even though I had sex a few hours before.

Matt?

Maybe just stop interacting with morons, whether female or male.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2024, 07:37:09 AM »
Matt?

Maybe just stop interacting with morons, whether female or male.

It was in Threads.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2024, 08:06:36 AM »
Correct.

That's also a good point but I have to add that mass immigration is mostly a measure by the upper class to destroy "wealthy" nations(there's of course a racial component too - Kalergi, etc.). If women had not voted left so much you would have the same immigration funneled in via different means. In some cases(in Europe) right wing parties(also "capitalist") were the initiators of immigration to "bolster the work force" which translates to "doing more work for less shekels to stay competitive".

Women have been led to welcome their own destruction(via social pressure) and thus officially gaslighted. This means that the local male population(disgruntled seeders) will not defend them and lose further reproductive advantages. Thus the nucleus of many western nations has died... which is pivotal to a unified "3rd world" world.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2024, 08:41:19 AM »
Most women are moronic cattle but so are most men.

I've had plenty of good nights with sluts. Granted, I was younger than now. They wanted to screw and say sayonara in the am. I fail to understand his complaint.

God bless them, every one.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2024, 12:24:54 AM »

I've had plenty of good nights with sluts. Granted, I was younger than now. They wanted to screw and say sayonara in the am. I fail to understand his complaint.

Are you TG Sheppard? ;D

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2024, 01:24:21 AM »

Did you watch the video?

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2024, 03:18:05 AM »

The fact that you keep defending that you aren’t an incel by declaring that you had just had sex prior to being called an incel - is pretty gay man.
I don’t get the ani posit to chicks in general. Some are girls and some are cool.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2024, 04:12:29 AM »
You glossed over his thesis. I’m not surprised considering you only listened to a minute of six-minute talk.

Can you summarize please?

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2024, 05:08:59 AM »
The fact that you keep defending that you aren’t an incel by declaring that you had just had sex prior to being called an incel - is pretty gay man.
I don’t get the ani posit to chicks in general. Some are girls and some are cool.

First I said the term is applied to men who say mean things about women but have women, meaning they aren’t an incel. Then I said I was told, “you sound like an incel,” when I’m not an incel. So my point was that’s now just a lame insult. If that seems gay to you, I accept that.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2024, 05:48:09 AM »
First I said the term is applied to men who say mean things about women but have women, meaning they aren’t an incel. Then I said I was told, “you sound like an incel,” when I’m not an incel. So my point was that’s now just a lame insult. If that seems gay to you, I accept that.

who are these people you’re interacting with?

What does sound like an incel mean? Are you whining about women who won’t date you because you of whatever reason? You do realize it’s possible to sound like something even if you’re not by definition? For example you can sound like a wealthy investor even though you’re broke.