Author Topic: Palin: Preacher/Church as Well?  (Read 1245 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Palin: Preacher/Church as Well?
« on: September 02, 2008, 10:55:15 AM »
It appears this is the theme of election '08.

Obama had church drama, McCain as well - wonder what people will make of Palins church now

Link: http://www.wasillaag.net/all.html

Here are some highlights [paraphased]

- Questioned whether democrats would be accepted to heaven

- Some stuff about the aplocypse/end of the world coming and everyone will seek refuge in Alaska

- Those who critize Bush will go to hell

- The Iraq war is faith based and Jesus called upon people to sacrifice their lives

- Palin's election as governor was the result of a "prophetic call" by another pastor

She is very tied to this guy also, he delivered a speech at her swear in thingy, she went there since was 12, attends there now and meetings etc.

Palin herself made statements such as it being Gods will to build a gas line, that US soldiers are doing orders from God, Palin said her pastor praying got her in office "He said, 'Lord, make a way, and let her do this next step.' And that's exactly what happened. So, again, very very powerful coming from this church.""

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: Palin: Preacher/Church as Well?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 11:01:17 AM »
If this was from 240, I would shake my head.  Coming from you, its more credible.
I'm beginning to not like politics again.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 11:01:31 AM »
You gotta be shittin' me.

If she's been attending this church for 32 years, and they say all sorts of nutty things, it could be a serious problem.

I'm sure FOX will apply the same bi-hourly pressure tthat they did to Wright for 8 straight weeks ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 11:08:45 AM »
id like to know what was said and not what was paraphrased before ill make my judgement and so should the rest of you.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 11:11:35 AM »
If this was from 240, I would shake my head.  Coming from you, its more credible.
I'm beginning to not like politics again.....

Thank you, I am touched ;D

I am all for religion most principles are fantastic we should all live by, but not when they get wacky. Any religion, Islam, Christianity etc - once someone goes deep in tends to go crazy. History and modern events tell us this.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2008, 11:13:13 AM »
id like to know what was said and not what was paraphrased before ill make my judgement and so should the rest of you.

Go for it, that is why I gave the link, there are maybe 50 hours of audio. I surely wasn't listening to it all :-X

I am sure there are far more gems to be uncovered. Some maniac blogger will probably sit and listen to them all and transcribe soon enough.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 11:14:59 AM »
Go for it, that is why I gave the link, there are maybe 50 hours of audio. I surely wasn't listening to it all :-X

I am sure there are far more gems to be uncovered. Some maniac blogger will probably sit and listen to them all and transcribe soon enough.
exactly lol and then ill make my judgement but snap judgements shouldnt be made on paraphrasing.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 11:18:47 AM »
exactly lol and then ill make my judgement but snap judgements shouldnt be made on paraphrasing.

Thats why the link is there. Feel free to listen to all 50 hrs and prove me right, probably will also hear some more gems. Report back please, as I am not listening to some madman for 50 hrs :-X

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2008, 11:21:32 AM »
To quote Yakov Smirnoff... I love America!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2008, 11:22:48 AM »
To quote Yakov Smirnoff... I love America!

Will you be seeking refuge in Alaska when the world ends Tu?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 11:27:09 AM »
Will you be seeking refuge in Alaska when the world ends Tu?

No... I will be seeking refuge in some nice tight steamy vag... That's where I want to be when the end comes.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 12:09:12 PM »
It appears this is the theme of election '08.

Obama had church drama, McCain as well - wonder what people will make of Palins church now

Link: http://www.wasillaag.net/all.html

Here are some highlights [paraphased]

- Questioned whether democrats would be accepted to heaven

- Some stuff about the aplocypse/end of the world coming and everyone will seek refuge in Alaska

- Those who critize Bush will go to hell

- The Iraq war is faith based and Jesus called upon people to sacrifice their lives

- Palin's election as governor was the result of a "prophetic call" by another pastor

She is very tied to this guy also, he delivered a speech at her swear in thingy, she went there since was 12, attends there now and meetings etc.

Palin herself made statements such as it being Gods will to build a gas line, that US soldiers are doing orders from God, Palin said her pastor praying got her in office "He said, 'Lord, make a way, and let her do this next step.' And that's exactly what happened. So, again, very very powerful coming from this church.""

Great job, CQ!  :) Let's see if the repubes will be hypocrites or if this church is off limits...like Rev. Wright.  ::)
!