Author Topic: Hit?  (Read 15160 times)

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Pour effacer la tache originelle.
Re: Hit?
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2014, 01:19:30 AM »
as can be seen by that pic there is a white tablecloth with trophies on the background yet for your "pic" it isnt there. Also, of the small number of competitors in that contest, you are the ONLY one who lives in Fort Mcmurray now, thats it, just you. Heres a pic or two rom that contest

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2014, 01:22:33 AM »
I don't like where this is going.

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2014, 01:23:04 AM »
also in your long postings on getbig (people can look) you have a habit of not using one period but rather using 4 to 5 of them between sentences    blbah.....blahblah.....b lahblah (etc). Amber Mitchell on her facebook uses the exact same trait to a T and also exhibits the exact same writing style and use of certain words.

This is no longer an issue of if I have picked you out, this has now become what will you type in response to keep getbig from believing  that I got your real info. And getbig, lets remember how many times I have been wrong at this.....

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2014, 01:23:56 AM »
would bum the second pic woman

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2014, 01:25:35 AM »
would bum the second pic woman

heres Amber at her nobel prize nominated research job in the oilsands of northern alberta. Hmmmmmm guess this is the getting a sample part?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2014, 01:27:06 AM »
also in your long postings on getbig (people can look) you have a habit of not using one period but rather using 4 to 5 of them between sentences    blbah.....blahblah.....b lahblah (etc). Amber Mitchell on her facebook uses the exact same trait to a T and also exhibits the exact same writing style and use of certain words.

This is no longer an issue of if I have picked you out, this has now become what will you type in response to keep getbig from believing  that I got your real info. And getbig, lets remember how many times I have been wrong at this.....

I bow down.

You win. I'm busted. You're excellent sleuthing skills have shown the real me.

Now to sit back and wait.  8)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2014, 01:27:46 AM »
Dig up more on me. Specifically...the phone number and where I work.

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2014, 01:30:11 AM »
I bow down.

You win. I'm busted. You're excellent sleuthing skills have shown the real me.

Now to sit back and wait.  8)

lol wait--oh brother its so easy to pick you out as the complete psycho nutcase chick who got caught in her own web of lies and now will not rest until she has some sort of revenge. Sister Ive just begun. You wanna say the things you said about me on this board and epect me to sit here and take it? Cmon. Welcome to not having a clue. Boo fucking hoo Amber you got owned, and you are to psycho to deal with it. Bring it, cause what comes my way goes back your way tenfold.

I have NOTHING to lose---NOTHING

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2014, 01:32:17 AM »
Dig up more on me. Specifically...the phone number and where I work.

why pumpkin you wanna gather info on me outing you so you can cry like a little c u n t to the police? Fuck go ahead I can see the story now "Yes officer I lied all day and night on the internets and someone found me out, can you deal with him?"

just another fake titted hooker who isnt happy enough with her own miserable life so she has to concoct some Fairy tale

lolololol noble prize nomination HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH HAHAAHH

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2014, 01:33:10 AM »
 I'd break my no white girl rule for you. We'd have awesome sex. You wouldn't recover.

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2014, 01:34:07 AM »
I'd break my no white girl rule for you. We'd have awesome sex.

shit Im the first to say she is hot, but say the shit she said about me and expect me to take it,.....not a chance

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2014, 01:34:40 AM »
heres Amber at her nobel prize nominated research job in the oilsands of northern alberta. Hmmmmmm guess this is the getting a sample part?

I wish that was her

id smash that to bits
T

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2014, 01:39:08 AM »
lol wait--oh brother its so easy to pick you out as the complete psycho nutcase chick who got caught in her own web of lies and now will not rest until she has some sort of revenge. Sister Ive just begun. You wanna say the things you said about me on this board and epect me to sit here and take it? Cmon. Welcome to not having a clue. Boo fucking hoo Amber you got owned, and you are to psycho to deal with it. Bring it, cause what comes my way goes back your way tenfold.

I have NOTHING to lose---NOTHING

8)

Call my employer at the bar I work at.  8)

I dare you.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2014, 01:40:24 AM »
So BS is a woman - quite the big disappointment for many getbiggers  :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2014, 01:40:39 AM »
why pumpkin you wanna gather info on me outing you so you can cry like a little c u n t to the police? Fuck go ahead I can see the story now "Yes officer I lied all day and night on the internets and someone found me out, can you deal with him?"

just another fake titted hooker who isnt happy enough with her own miserable life so she has to concoct some Fairy tale

lolololol noble prize nomination HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH HAHAAHH

????

Where is this coming from?

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2014, 01:42:14 AM »
8)

Call my employer at the bar I work at.  8)

I dare you.

I dare you lololololol what have we descended to grade 6. Yes Im completely aware a fake titted filthy whore will have many many friends who would smash my head in for outing you on here. You dont have to disguise what you say. Only one thing, if they come my way they better finish me off dead and take me OFF THIS MISERABLE FUCKING PLANET AND MY SHITTY LIFE , or dont waste my fucking time

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2014, 01:48:41 AM »
I dare you lololololol what have we descended to grade 6. Yes Im completely aware a fake titted filthy whore will have many many friends who would smash my head in for outing you on here. You dont have to disguise what you say. Only one thing, if they come my way they better finish me off dead and take me OFF THIS MISERABLE FUCKING PLANET AND MY SHITTY LIFE , or dont waste my fucking time

Okay. Honestly....when you get my real information which you have...you just don't believe it......get back to me.

In the mean time your goal to get me off the board won't work and you're getting really boring. Posting a 7 year old pic that I originally posted isn't smart sleuthing.

I'm sure somebody will soon clue you in that this girl is not me. However you're too stupid to think you're wrong and will continue digging up info on this girl. Which is fine. It's almost funny.

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2014, 01:49:36 AM »
????

Where is this coming from?

ok if you wanna play serious
I got a long email (see others dont like you also) with that whole Dot Haggenhoff bullshit name etc etc. The persona that emailed me asked if I could out the real you. They also stated that you told people you and a team of researchers were nominated for a noble prize on soil research or some bullshit, I dont know anything about oilsands so the subject matter is a guess. But 1000% they stated you told people you were nominated for a nobel. I will dig the email out

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2014, 01:51:02 AM »
ok if you wanna play serious
I got a long email (see others dont like you also) with that whole Dot Haggenhoff bullshit name etc etc. The persona that emailed me asked if I could out the real you. They also stated that you told people you and a team of researchers were nominated for a noble prize on soil research or some bullshit, I dont know anything about oilsands so the subject matter is a guess. But 1000% they stated you told people you were nominated for a nobel. I will dig the email out

You lie worse than Goodrum.  :-\

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2014, 01:51:44 AM »
I have you so upset you changed your phone number.  8)

Try to deny it.

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2014, 01:52:22 AM »
Okay. Honestly....when you get my real information which you have...you just don't believe it......get back to me.

In the mean time your goal to get me off the board won't work and you're getting really boring. Posting a 7 year old pic that I originally posted isn't smart sleuthing.

I'm sure somebody will soon clue you in that this girl is not me. However you're too stupid to think you're wrong and will continue digging up info on this girl. Which is fine. It's almost funny.

whoa whoa whoa
where did it say my goal was to get you off the board I dont give a fuck if you stay or leave, thats your business. My only mission was to dig out the truth, which I did. We can call it done right here or we can keep going thats totally your call. If you wanna stop say lets stop. If you wanna keep going, well lets keep going. Ive got nothing but time, you know being the welfare sucking social scumbag I am according to you (and many others however)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2014, 01:52:41 AM »

Would love to be that bottle...

Voici Le Rédempteur

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2014, 01:54:02 AM »
I have you so upset you changed your phone number.  8)

Try to deny it.

this again proves how dim you are. I posted that i changed my number in the thread I started complimenting the person who pulled the kijiji prank. Why are you phoning me? Thats creepy. But I called it bang on that you are a nutjob just like me.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2014, 01:55:09 AM »
whoa whoa whoa
where did it say my goal was to get you off the board I dont give a fuck if you stay or leave, thats your business. My only mission was to dig out the truth, which I did. We can call it done right here or we can keep going thats totally your call. If you wanna stop say lets stop. If you wanna keep going, well lets keep going. Ive got nothing but time, you know being the welfare sucking social scumbag I am according to you (and many others however)

Aren't you embarrassed? You now know you're 100% wrong but have decided to keep up the charade pretending you are right.

Why don't you share your PM's Josh? 8)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2014, 01:56:36 AM »
this again proves how dim you are. I posted that i changed my number in the thread I started complimenting the person who pulled the kijiji prank. Why are you phoning me? Thats creepy. But I called it bang on that you are a nutjob just like me.

I've never called you once. That you can easily check upon since you have my phone number. Not once. Ever.

There is a difference between the puppet master and the person who takes upon the task mister. Learn it.